Kingdom hearts music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shangheid
I really like this music I'm listening to it now does any one else like it?

radioboy121
I know a lot of people apparently dislike the "Simple and Clean" English version song, but I myself enjoyed it. The introduction song was not bad also.

Dazzler619
The songs are nice.I have the soundtrack

shangheid
I want the soundtrack I also like the song "Simple and Clean"it's very catchy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra_lover
I love KH's music, but this should be in the music fourm or KH thread

shangheid
Sorry confused

ZomBiE_HunTER
This a video game anywayz.

Kenshinswife
i love kingdom hearts opening song simple an clean its great!!

shangheid
Thats what I thought it should be here for guess I was wrong.. confused

Serket
I love KH music. I own the soundtrack. I've listened to Hikari. the Japanese version of Simple and Clean. I loved it.

ZomBiE_HunTER
Yea its awesome.

ilovekairi
simple and clean rules can any one send me the song

ilovekairi
my yahoo name is higbee90 if u find it send it to me plz my email is [email protected].

JKozzy
Is somebody really going to go out of their way to send you a song illegally via email, when you request it through a forum? I should sign you up for spam instead. Because that's what you're doing, you're spamming, i.e. signing up and doing nothing but requesting illegal downloads.

Captain REX
And that's a right pain in the ass. big grin

But Koz, what about that one time when you sent me... stick out tongue

Black Waltz #3
I like the boss music and one winged angel in KH

Yuna33
yeah, that was the best one!
but i like the destiny island theme more than the simple and clean.you don't have to download it, but there is a karaoke website i could tell you and you can listen to the song...
that's if you want to know...

Movie_Geek_
A friend of mine own the sound track and play it ALL the time. I like the music for the game but I think if I have to hear it one more time at her house I will have to kill her. Then add the fact of how " Simple and Clean" gets stuck in your head.....

dave123
Don't ask people to e-mail you files in public, at least PM it so we don't get in trouble wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.