Isilcal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
To my displeasure and sadness, Isilcal may not be able to access KMC because of her computer. She says "Hi!" to all and if you would like to contact her she has Yahoo Messenger, MSN, and AIM.

But unfortunately we may not see her on our forum. So please, any words you would like me to tell her, I would tell her without hesitation...unless it's cruel and immoral.

LegolasLover411
No way! She was fun! she was a really good friend. you can tell her shen can always talk to me on my web site. I have my e-mail on there too.
Spam now

Kitoky
Um...it's a broken link...

LegolasLover411
It is spam now

Kitoky
Alright.

PippinTook
Did she give you her other AIM screen name, Kit? And I thought I was the only one stick out tongue

Yeah, I told her to get someone to fix her computer. She can't stay off KMC forever....We'd all miss her too much!!! sad Well, if anyone wants to talk to her or tell her something or whatever, ask Kit or me for her other screen name....That is, if she wants to give it out, cause she said no one from KMC (besides me) knows what it is....I'll ask her about it....*logs on to AIM*

I'm glad you made this thread, Kit. Isilcal will be extremely happy to see an entire thread dedicated to her when she gets her computer to work again big grin Yes, I said WHEN, not IF. stick out tongue Think positive, everyone! Isilcal IS coming back!!!!!

Happy Dance

shadowy_blue
She was a nice member here. Shame that she can't post in here anymore. sad Please tell her shadowy said hi! and tell her to always take care of herself and still enjoy Middle-earth to the fullest. big grin

Kitoky
Will do shadowy. big grin

PippinTook
Well said, shadowy big grin

OK: Update on Isilcal's computer problem: Still a problem haha. She HAS managed to get onto KMC just now! But she says it's not letting her type anything....And her normal screen name is working...at the moment, that is. It messed up a while ago, and I dunno how long it's gonna hold up. Good luck to her!

orlandoOYEA
I also have been talkin to isilcal through aim fot the entire puter problem thingy. she has been able to get on sometimes but she has only been able to observe and not post. so technically she is watching over us in a weird sort of way. Oh and she says "HI" lol

Smodden
tell her to go to a public library or net cafe thingy....thats what i did when my computer was broken....smile

*miss' isilcal*sad

pip-foot
I want her AIM name! and anyone else who has AIM too stick out tongue

Can you tell her Pip says hi? I have missed her stick out tongue

yes, when my comp broke i went to the library. tell her to do that, or get on @ school, cuz we all miss her no

orlandoOYEA
Her aim name is well, isilcal

pip-foot
okie dokie

*leaves to add it right now*

do you have one OYEA?

orlandoOYEA
yea. its bloomilicious02

I stole it from bloomi embarrasment

pip-foot
lol stick out tongue thanx

PippinTook
Another update on Isilca's computer: Isilcal says that she's getting her computer fixed in TWO WEEKS!!! Which is good and bad. Good: ISILCAL'S COMING BACK!!!! (hopefully) Bad: We have to wait two weeks til she comes back sad

Oh, and for the AIM screen name thing: Sometimes her Isilcal screen name screws up, so if any of you want to talk to her when that screen name's messed up, she is letting me tell you guys her other screen name: The Dumb Blonde0 She said no one (except me) knows that screen name, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

LOTRLUVR
Kit,can you tell Isilcal LOTRLUVR said hi?I didn't really know Isilcal,but I hope she comes back!One more person to talk to,lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.