If you cut or are thinking about it read this *trig*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fuct_up_kid
this may be considered a trig if you already cut. (basically, it could make you want to). sorry if it offends anyone, but i know people it's helped etc etc

WARNING
....before you make that first cut remember. You will enjoy this. You will find the blood and pain release addictive. Even though you think you can make a few tiny cuts that aren't deep and will heal easily ...they will get deeper. They will scar. They will take sometimes months to heal!!! And years for the scars to fade! IF you think you can limit the cutting to one area of your body think again...it will spread when you run out of skin. Be prepared to withdraw from others and live in a constant state of shame. Even if you are the most honest person ever to live ....you will find yourself lying to the people you love. You will jerk back from your friends when they touch you as if their hands were dipped in poison. You will be terrified that they will feel something under the cloth of your shirt or because it just plain hurts so much to be touched.
Be prepared to get so out of control you fear your next cut because you don't know how bad it will be. Just wait for 10 cuts to turn into 100....Be prepared for your entire life to revolve around thinking about cutting ..cutting and covering up cutting And just wait till that first time you cut "too deep." And you freak out because the blood won't stop...and you are gaping....and you feel yourself shaking all over. You are having a panic attack and you are terrified but you can't tell anyone. So you sit there alone...praying it will be ok swearing you'll never let it go this far again...But you will and further. Don't worry, you will learn how to take care of your cuts so that you can go deeper and deeper and avoid the ER. And the better you get at treating your cuts the deeper they get.
You will lie to yourself and justify it when you find youself spending 20 , 30 or 50 dollars every time you go the pharmacy. You will feel the flutter of your heartbeat everytime you go to the counter to ring up your order. Butterfly strips...3 or four different kinds of dressings...betadine....antibiotic cream..medical tape..scar reducers.....You will tap your foot impatiently hoping the line will just move and no one will stare at you or wonder why you need all these things. And at the same time secretly hope someone will notice...someone who is standing in line with an armful of the same supplies...someone who understands but of course that never happens.
Medical supplies won't be the only thing you spend all your money on. Be prepared to buy a new wardrobe...longsleeve shirts in summer colors, bracelets, wristbands , boots... gloves..the list goes on and on.
You will start looking at everyone in a differnent way...Scanning their bodies for any signs of SI... just hoping that you might meet someone like you so you don't feel so terribly alone. You wont even think about it ..as your eyes scan their wrists arms...hoping just hoping they will be like you....But they are not. You will see their clean arms and feel terribly ashamed and alone.
You will start doing a lot of things alone. You will always have to wash your laundry in private so know one sees the blood stains on your clothes and towels. You will always be cleaning up the blood..Scrubbing your bathroom floor...wiping the blood of your keyboard....
You won't be able to make it through a day without cutting....Next thing you know you are in a public bathroom somewhere breaking open a scab with a sewing needle that you keep in your wallet for emergancies. When you get really desperate anything will be a cutting tool ...scissors...a car key...a needle ... a paperclip..even a pen. Doesn't matter what it is if you need to cut bad enough you will find something.
Say goodbye to things you took for granted. Like wearing shorts or sandals...pedicures...sleeveless tops.
A normal summer day at the beach or in a swimming pool will become a far off memory for you.
Get ready to itch. Beacuase you will itch and itch ..."so much you will look like you have fleas or a skin disease."
You will become an expert on your body as you destroy it carefully.. You will dream about cutting...you will dream about being exposed. It will haunt you day and night and take over your life. You will wish you never made that first cut because while you absolutely HATE cutting...at the same time you love it and can not live with out of it.

you have been warned.....

KidRock
*pukes all over the keyboard*

eggmayo
Wow, I really couldnt be assed to read that.
Anyone care to give me the general jist of it?

s|m
what the hell was that ?! blink

Are you telling us this from your personal experience?

fuct_up_kid
no

BackFire
Anyone who cuts themselves are stupid. Go see a psychiatrist, you drama queens.

fuct_up_kid
uh...huh

R0B
Cutting yourself is stupid. Go to a gym and punch a punching bag or something to take away anger or whatever

dave123
laughing out loud I'd probably get so bored reading that I'd want to cut myself stick out tongue

Bardock42
yea or you could cut your wrist and wait a few minutes, than you will never have to cut again. I PROMISE.

Jackie Malfoy
Man I feel sick to my stomach too.I should have my sister read this she use to cut herself.She spent over three months in a hospital to get better.JM

Bardock42
godammit whats wrong with people, how ****ed up must you feel top do that, and actually get some pleasure from that.

charmedFairy
i could hardly read it til the end, thats fu**** upsick

nutella-spatz
yepp yes about those things i'm quite sure

it'S not that easy no expression

R0B
Yes it is pretty easy to not be a dumbass and cut yourself with a knife

nutella-spatz
no, it's not no expression erm

Jackie Malfoy
Hey rob what's up?JM

R0B
Ok question, if you are in pain, agony, depression then why in the hell would you want to inflict more pain upon yourself? You have got to be an idiot

nutella-spatz
no, the pain releases! it makes every other thing seem less important....no, not the pain! it doesn't really hurt, it's the blood that runs, that makes you feel alive and calm.

nutella-spatz
and of course in some way it'S to get attention! even if you don't tell anyone, you now feel like you are able to say "I'm not well"

R0B
Why dont you just chop your f*cking head off and then you'll feel wonderfull. Injuring yourself is stupid

charmedFairy
No offence to anybody but im really tired of these ppl who cut themselves, they think theyre lives are so bad and sh*ty that they think they gotta do this and all but they dont. there are ppl way off worse than them and even if they do have alot of problems I dont see how cutting helps, it only creates more. those ppl really need to see a docotor or phyciatrist, one of those. some ppl are without food and shelter, and theyr whole families have died but the dont cut, its just so stupid really.

Bardock42

nutella-spatz
of course it is! but it'S like a drug. you feel better afterwards, but you get addicted!

R0B
No its not like a drug, its like you acting like a f*cking idiot. Go play sports or something and stop causing damage to your body

nutella-spatz
do you know that? erm you don't seem like someone who has scratched before stick out tongue

R0B
No because Im not an idiot. I dont hate life when I get depressed. I get over it in a matter of miniutes

Bardock42
yeah me too but I mean other people could be different, so let them cut themselves. Its their decision.

nutella-spatz
don't you think it'S a bit ignorant to judge about something you clearly have no idea of what it'S like?

you're lucky! happy i know a couple of people, who do not get over it in a matter of minutes.... it'S different with every person, how to deal with mental pain etc. and when it'S a matter of minutes you can't call that "depressed" erm

nutella-spatz
yea, everyone has to know for him/herself.

and rob, if someone you know is cutting him/herself and you're bothered by it, then try to help that perosn, instead of callin him/her stupid!

R0B
Two words " get help " Why dont they go to a phsyciatrist or something?

Bardock42
Well why help those people if they think that is a good thing why not let them do that.
I'd be pissed of if dsomeone stops me from hurting myself.

nutella-spatz
in the rarest situations people, who need the help actually realize it and do something about it!
either because they don't admit to themselves or they don't want any help, becasue they don't want anybody to know or else

charmedFairy
Having shi* go wrong is a part of life. you cant let everything that bothers you or makes you mad or depressed lead you to cutting because no matter how "good" it feels, its not healthy. Im sure cutters know that but still do it, why ill never know personally to me its stupid, its doesnt relieve you of your problems. If you got a problem, dont go all into depression mode, try to resolve it or get help, cutting wont make it go away.

nutella-spatz
and then you don't want to help yourself, sometimes it'S just a way of wanting to prove to yourself that others care about you! a bad way, ok, but still a silent scream....someone who doesn't want to ask for help or caring, who wants people to find out on their own! imo

Afro Cheese
I never saw the point in cutting yourself and personally I don't buy that "the pain makes other things seem better" bullshit. If I just got dumped and become depressed, and I cut myself, I'm not going to go from depressed to better I'm going to go from just depressed to depressed and injured. That being said, I don't get how belittling people who have this illness is going to help the situation either.

Bardock42
Well I know trhat people don'T always want help even though they might need it why force it upon them?

nutella-spatz
yea, neither do drugs or alcohol or something....

for me it'S just another drug, that makes you feel like all the other things became less important

charmedFairy
because what thrye doing is not healthy and its just making them worse and their families more worried( answering to bardock42)

Afro Cheese
If you care about them you would want to stop them from hurting themselves no matter how stupid they are being at the time.

Bardock42
Well than that is something different, if it worries you than youi get em help, but why help if you don'T care or know them.

R0B
So basically what your saying is that people SHOULD cut if their depressed? I think thats extremely stupid

nutella-spatz
still their own decision erm

though i'd try to help someone i know, if he/she scratches....becasue they normally know that what they're doing isn't great

it just feels great while you're doing it, while the blood runs and when you feel like you need it....

the problem is, the more you are doing it, the more you think, you feel you need it.... and at the same time you know it'S wrong....it'S complicated no expression

Bardock42
are you doing that?

charmedFairy
Iv realized alot of kids here in the US do this alot. Iv seen ppl way off worse like i said before in other countireis where they dont have computers and video games and they dont wear all the new clothes and fashion or have the technology ppl do here but yet they dont cut themselves. Im just confused as to someone who almost has nothing and most likely has lost alot of ppl in their lives dont cut themselves, to ppl who do have alomst everything they need to survive even more and do this to themselves. No offence to anybody really..just confused about this

nutella-spatz
no, no! no one should scratch! i just tried to explain why....
I#m not good at it though^^

Bardock42
Still why do you know that much aboot it?

Afro Cheese
If you don't care than obviously you won't help.. but there's nothing saying you can't care about a total stranger. It isn't healthy for anyone no matter the situation.

nutella-spatz
possession doesn't make you happy.... i guess, it can make you depressed though....

i think, there are a lot of people who own their big house with the nice garden and a fancy car and still feel miserable and someone, who has practically nothing, but still is happy about those little things he/she has....

i don't know, why that is, whether this is something about the character.... i guess there are people, who are just more likely to be sad....

Bardock42
That might be true. But well not everything that is fun is healthy. You don'T stop people from playing American Rugby now do yo0u?

Afro Cheese
Depression has nothing to do with wealth. Most kids who cut themselves aren't inner city kids in harlem..

nutella-spatz
yea, cause you can understand their fun, while understanding cutting yourself is not that easy....

Afro Cheese
American Rugby?

charmedFairy
^Footbal

Afro Cheese
Football is healthy. Football players are usually in great condition. Sure sometimes they get injured on accident, but cutting yourself is deliberately hurting yourself. They aren't even close to being the same situation.

Bardock42
Oh well if you do the cutting right its not that unhelathy. What aboot people that eat too much I mean its unhealthy there is a lot of unhealthy shit goung on so why is cutting worse?

charmedFairy
True possesion doesnt make you happy, I think ppl whove come from scratch have a better character because when you dont have nothing, it really puts you to a test and builds self character and makes you a better person.

nutella-spatz
yea^^ ....well, was just an example from him stick out tongue

R0B
Cutting is f*cking stupid! Thats the point

DuronKiller
i agree.... sad

charmedFairy
well now youve just come one the second problem of depression. ppl who cut themselves becuz theyre depressed, and ppl who stuff themselves with food and then later throw up. Both of these are bad, cant decide which is worse really, theyre both unhealthy.

Bardock42
well if it was supervised and in groups I think it yould be an interesting free-time activity

nutella-spatz
that'S your point! i simply think, that it has got other reasons than just stupdity and that's my point! stick out tongue

Bardock42
Yeah but the people that don'T throw up those that just eat a lot? Its unhealthy too or what the **** ever their is more unhealythy things, whats worse aboot the cutting?

charmedFairy
Cutting is stupid, stuffing yourself with food and then throwing up is stupid. Period.Theyre both unhealthy, and ppl who do this need to get some serious help. there is no "but this feels good so ill do it" shi*" I dont know how it can feel good, your making yourself bleed or eating, eating and then making yourself throw up wtf, its disgusting.

Afro Cheese
I think it's a pretty unhealthy habit no matter what. Both physically and mentally.

R0B
Believe it or not, your basically telling eveybody that cutting isnt bad and that you should do it. Cutting is stupid and you dont need to try to convince people to do it

nutella-spatz
yea, i agree on this!

Afro Cheese
Eating is natural, people eat when they are hungry. However if someone does overeat due to depression that is unhealthy and they should be helped. They both are unhealthy for obvious reasons.. it really doesn't matter which is worse.

nutella-spatz
NO! cutting is bad, no one should do it!!

i just say, that it takes more, than just stupidity to cut yourself! it has reasons, whatever they may be and no matter how most of the people can't understand it!
i would never tell someone to cut mad

nutella-spatz
cry i've got friends, who cut themselves and i'd do anything to make them stop! cry

charmedFairy
ppl who eat alot are just like that , not becuz theyre depressed but becuz they like food, theres a difference. and it might not be because they just like food that they might be fat, but everybody's body is different

Miss_bishie
Alright, I am TOATALLY against sucide and self abuse. I am more against that then I am pro homosexualty. And, if you know me, that is a crazy high anti. Alright, I think sucide AND self abuse is selfish and inconciderate. Do to my experinces of last year I know that when someone is hurting themself, or when someone gets caought and get sent away, or if someone dies the feelings that the loved ones have -AND EVERYONE HAS LOVED ONES- is just... crazy. Alright, I used to be so upset, so upset, for those few months. It was so crazy. And that feeling that I had, is something noone should ever have. Alright, no one should ever be sent to sleep in tears night and nights, and no one should be so selfish and make someone feel so miserble. And lets say the person who is cutting themself, or about to comit sucide is that miserable. It still doesn't matter. God, its a selfish and inconcirte thing FOR EVERYONE.

Bardock42
Actually everyone is selfish and I am absolutely pro suicide even as much as I am pro homosexual equal rights. Of course it hurts other people but everyone has to do what is right for him so I thinik its not aboot the people that feel bad afterwards its aboot what the person wants to do.

Afro Cheese
When is suicide "right for them?" Come on now that's just careless.

Miss_bishie
People shouldn't be selfish.

Bardock42
Well I prefer Indolent but whatever. If it feels right for them why not let them do it?
Really whats fair aboot keeping them alive?

Bardock42
People are selfish, everyone is.

Miss_bishie
There are a bunch of new people out there they haven't met. A bunch of experinces's they haven't fullfilled. That should keep them alive.

MC Mike
Losers cut themselves. Next time, try cutting the wrist and ending your life. Have fun. thumb up

Bardock42
But if it doesn'T keep them alive it is very selfish to want them to live

Oh and MC MIKE I said that before you stole my idea I am gonna sue you. but first I will cut myself a bit.

nutella-spatz
no expression

Afro Cheese
Why not let them kill themselves? Do I really need to answer that?Surely any situation they are in can be overcome without suicide, surely they could find something they find worth living for... do you really need me to explain why it is better to live than to die?

Darth Revan
****ing hell, anybody who cuts is being retarded, plain and simple. I've had some VERY low points in my life where I was depressed to the point where I no longer cared about anyone or anything... But I somehow resisted the urge to inflict pain on myself to gain attention. Oh wait, I never had an urge to hurt myself! Honestly, suicide crossed my mind once or twice, but never this cutting bullshit. Cutting is a completely moronic thing, and I can't begin to contemplate what would make a person do that. One thing that really bothers me about people who do it (or don't seriously do it, but like to think they do for some reason) is that they don't realize that depression is not a normal state to be in and the best thing to do is just go to a ****ing psychiatrist. I never did it myself, but if it happened again, I would. And I didn't just sit around whining about how much my life sucked, either. I got to the point where I knew what to do to make myself feel better without inflicting harm on myself or anyone else. Probably because I never thought it was "cool" to be depressed. I never wanted an excuse to go out in public looking like a gothic dumbass. Really kids, I know it's not easy, but gain a little willpower and come to your ****ing senses...

Bardock42
I don'T really see why everyone here wants to force hios will upomn peoplen that want to kill themselves or cut or whatever. Why? Really why the **** should we care, if we are not personally involved that is?
Really I mean I doin't get it if you just want to get some attention than you are an idiot and you deserve it, and if you reqally want to end your life it is the most unfair thing that someione stops you.

Afro Cheese
You think people only kill themselves to get attention? Suicide is not just a desperate attempt to be trendy as many people here treat it. It's giving up on life, and deciding you'd be better of not existing. It's never the right decision. If you don't care that's your choice, nobody is saying you have to care or you have to help them, but acting like they are better off dead and somebody who does help a suicidal individual is somehow hurting them is absolutely crazy.

Bardock42
WTF Cutting yourself and suicide are two different things. And Suicide can very well be the right decision. Live is not all that precious to everyone and to some people not existing might be more appealing, so why not let them have death? **** that is just not right. Sure if they would want help whatever but if you kill yourself its not that you are worse off later you don't really care then I suppose. I think everyone should have the right to decide if he wants to life or not.

Afro Cheese
Oh please.. this isn't a matter of "rights." If they are that determined to die you trying to help not is going to stop them.

Bardock42
True, Well if you call help to oput them in a mental asylum than maybe so really why making it harder for the person?

Afro Cheese
Nah that's going to far. I don't think killing yourself is ever the right decision no matter how shitty you life is, thing can always get better... but putting a sane depressed person in a mental institution? Let's not go overboard. That would most likely only add to their depression and only make them worse when they get out.

Bardock42
Well I don'T either think it is the right decision to me but it could be to someone else, and who am I to tell someone that killing himself might be a bad decision?

Afro Cheese
As far as I am concerned it's never the right decision, I would tell someone that is suicidal that it isn't the right decision and I would talk to them about anything they needed to get off their chests and that there are better ways to overcome their problems. If they tell me to **** off and it's none of my business and kill themselves anyway, at least I know I tried and didn't just sit back and watch it happen. My uncle was suicidal a few years back and I remember my mom and stepdad trying to get him help and he called us all mother****ers and left.. later he called and said he needed help. I don't know what it is that got to him but something did and he made it through he suicidal phase. Now he has a girlfriend and is a more stable person from what I can tell.. I can't really tell you what's going on inside his head but he seems a lot better. I know it doesn't always work but it could, and I would always at least try.

Bardock42
oh well like talking to them is not wrong or anything just physically keep them from doing what they wish is just not necessary I think. Of course people can always have a better life later but not necessarily and if it s to much pain at that moment and he thinkls he is better of dead than well let him do it.

Afro Cheese
But that would be making a rash decision that will give them instant results but wouldn't really solve anything. If you just try to get them to stick through it they will be thankful later on.

Bardock42
oh actually that would solve everything woulfn't it?

Darth Revan
Well, there's suicide, and then there's suicide. A great deal of the time people are completely serious about it and feel as if they have every reason to want to end their lives. Hence why you should always take it seriously when somebody says they are considering suicide. There are those youngsters, however, who have the idea that pretending to be depressed and threatening suicide is cool because it makes them seem "gothic" or "brooding". There are kids who find a dull razor, make a few shallow scratches on their wrist, and call it attempted suicide. I agree with you, in a sense, because I know a couple people who have seriously tried to kill themselves. Still, I think a somewhat appalling number of teenagers think it's cool...

Bardock42
well so leave all of em alone. Those that are serious aboot it get what they want and those ****ed up kids doN'T get any attention since theyx don'T deserve it.

Arachnoidfreak
Alot of people here seem to be jumping to conclusions without actually knowing anything. As with anything remotely popular in it's subculture, there are two categories, the jackasses who do it because they want attention and think they're cool, and then the serious cases.

The attention whores can all rot in their own blood from a freak accident for all I care, but I know a few of the serious cases. They actually do get help, and they are trying to stop, but the physical pain is seen as a release from the emotional pain, and they either never stop, or don't stop soon enough to prevent scarring. The scarring only makes them feel shitty after they've quit.

Anyway, why do people act as if a ****ing psychiatrist solves all mental/emotional problems? Quite the contrary, actually. Sure, you might say "ok, so if they don't work, they can get friends to help them out" when most of the serious cases don't actually have any friends, or caring family members. That's usually a major reason they do it in the first place actually, they don't have anyone that cares.

Yes, cutting is retarded, and trust me, the people who cut and are serious about it already know that. It's the simple way to tell a fake punk-ass poser from a person with a real problem, someone who is serious will tell you that they're trying to get off it and they won't make jokes or brag about it.

<<Solo>>
Yesssirrr!

Can I get more thrills?
You know you want some more girl, so come on
Can I get more thrills?
You know you want some more girl, so come on
Let's get blowwwwwnnnn.. let's get blowwwwwnnnn..

Looking at the ladies, all of them fly
I don't know which one I want dawg
I can't make up my mind, girl
So won't you make it easy on me?
Take this drink, then hit this weed
Two step wit me, let's slip to the dance floor
On and on and on and on we go
I'll dip you if you want me to
You see I really wanna get a little front wit you, bigidy bump wit you
A nigga wanna hump you and then just comfort you
And then I'll pop the top and lay you on the cot, and get you nice and hot
Yeah yeah, it's all to the real
We could do it like Guy, c'mon girl "Let's Chill"

Now you can fly the friendly skies
With the S-N double O-P D-O double G-Y
Now don't ask why, just keep looking good in the hood
Damn girl, you so fly! We could do what you want to
You say you drink Alize or was is Malibu? It don't really matter though
You remind me of the time when I had a ho
She kept telling me Doggy Dogg I gotta go
So I let her get in the wind and co-macked her friend
2 plus 2, it equals 4, this is some shit that could last forever more
I'm trying to put my bid in, naw I'm just kidding
Come on ma get in, and don't ask where we going
Pimping and hoeing, drink pouring and weed blowing, you know it c'mon!

I've been looking at you, from the corner of my eyes
Checking out your hips, lips, **** and your theighs
I've been wanting to do you, for a mighty long time
You make a pimp wanna sing I - I - I
We'll head to the hills, your dreams I'll fulfill
We could do it how you want, cause I'm oh so real
Tell me you, naw I won't squeal
You wit Da Big Bo$$ Dogg so seal the deal
Pharrell got the Babyface and Snoop got the Whip Appeal, so name the place
This love I bring to you, on the real baby girl
Won't you do me a favor and sing for Snoop

You know you want it!! (if I got it I'm a give it to you)
So come and get it!! (if I got it I'm a give it to you)
If I got it (if I got it I'm a give it to you)
(Then you can get it) Ya know! Hey!!! Oh!!
Can I get more thrills? .. Can I get more thrills?

Afro Cheese
In a sense it ends all their problems but they wouldn't be around to enjoy the results. There is a better way.

SlipknoT
Only attention seeking 13 year old Drama Queens cut themselves.

Afro Cheese
Yeah I know the type of kids you're referring to. It's still too risky to assume that a kid who is suicidal isn't actually suicidal but going with the trend and not treat them like a serious suicidal. Better safe than sorry.

Bardock42
BUt dammit if they really want to die why should you stop them?

Afro Cheese
I hardly count killing themselves as "getting what they want." They only want to kill themselves because they can't see a better alternative to end their pain. You go ahead and leave them alone.. I'm not going to though.

Bardock42
So be it do what you want, but I would seriously pissed off if you stop me from killing me if I want to.

Afro Cheese
Yeah well my uncle was pretty pissed off too but look at him now. If someone get's pissed at me and then kills themselves anyway than so what.. at least I tried. Why would it matter if a dead person is mad at me or not. Besides.. you act like I'm talking about tieing someone to the bed until they agree not to kill themselves.

Darth Revan
Yeah, I agree.

Bardock42
Oh well if you just talk to them I say its ok if the person is than pissed of at you well you are right it doesn'T matter. Whats wrong is stoping someone with force. As you said you are not talking aboot that. And it seems like it worked out with your uncle without tying him to a bed so that is great. Nothing to say against that.

Afro Cheese
Police officers however will used force to stop a suicide. Are you against that too or should people be able to walk outside and kill themselves without interference?

Bardock42
I think they should, but I know that police officers would stop them. i mean if they do it for themselves at home In got no problem with that. If they do it in public well I mean thats not too cool but still they shoulkd be allowed to at least, go on later.

theReject
I knew a police officer once who said that a man kept slitting his wrists claiming he wanted to die. Then he would call them(the police), so they'd come out there. He did this like 5 times. Finally, after the 5th time the police officer told him the correct way to hold a razor blade if he really wanted to kill himself next time so that he could stop wasting there time when all he really wanted was attention...And the man never called them again because he never cut his wrists again.(I guess all he really wanted was attention after all.) no expression

Bardock42
Oh well he wouldn'T ever call again if he did it right either. But thats actually a good reaction, it helps those that want to die and don'T know how and it stops the idiots from annoying others.

Darth Revan
Bardock, I am a little shocked at how little you value human life... 99% of people who want to kill themselves are not thinking straight and change their minds after talking to a counselor.

Bardock42
Its not aboot how much I value human life, but how much they value their own life and of course they reconsider they get counselt to do so. If they don't want to life I don't see a point in forcing them to life. I mean you could tell them you think it would be a good idea to get some help but thats the most I'd do. Except the Person is really important tro me, I'd be selfish then.

Darth Revan
I don't understand your way of thinking at all. Depression isn't a mood. It's a mild, cureable mental condition. If these people were made to see that they were not thinking straight, they would rethink their actions for sure. People DO want to live. This is a rule that is seldom broken. People who have chronic depression don't think like they normally would. IMO it is cruel not to give them a chance to see how stupid they are being.

Bardock42
Oh well I guess you value human life a lot more than I do. But I mean I don'T want to taske from anyone to help those people or stop them I just wouldn'T.

SlipknoT
If someone wants to die they should be able to do whatever they want

Bardock42
You say it Slipknot

Jedi Priestess
Why is this thread even open? And I fail to see you young people's big attraction with all things morbid. For god's sake go LIVE your life and quit obsessing over every stinking thing. Im going to ask that this be closed.

Paola
this thread might give the wrong idea, it better be closed

BadKitty
Heres a really helpfull site www.depression.com

Here is a link for focus adolescent services (USA) Click on the state you are in and there are many toll free hotline numbers to call for help for troubled teens.http://www.focusas.com/Directory.html

This site is also very helpful:
http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html

These types of threads however are not allowed on KMC and as a rule have been closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.