LOTR related things i did at work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL oh my gosh, i am such a nut when it comes to LOTR, i have done the craziest LOTR related stuff at work!!

Heres some stuff i did:
I got in front of the door and yelled "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" really loud and took a broom and slammed it down (like gandalf did with his staff)

Ive greeted and talked with people speaking in elvish (still learning it, and learning the pronounciations of the letters and such)

When i slipped and fell in the kitchen, i said "I think ive broken something" (like merry did in fellowship)

When someone asked for a manager, ive said "If you want him, COME AND CLAIM HIM!"

When people are coming in, ive said "get off the road! QUICK!"

At a meeting they would be talking about the beers and such, ive said "they come in pints? Im getting one" and get up and walk to another part of the bar, i had to do it, people laughed, but i had a inner pippin urging to come out, so i had to have a pippin moment!

If someones staring at me, ill say "that man has done nothing but stare at me since i got here" (its really "staring at us" but since they were only staring at me, i said me)

And i swear to goodness...i saw a viggo look a like just the other morning at work!!!!! I couldnt stop staring at him, he looked exactly like him!

I call anything my Precious!

I didnt do this at work, but at home, i had my one ring laying on my bed, because i ALWAYS take it off when im eating, cuz i fear of getting food on it, and my mom went to take it off my bed and put it over with my lord of the rings stuff, i quickly grabbed it and was like: DONT TOUCH MY ONE RING! MY PRECIOUS!
lol she thought it was soo funny!!

I know theres more things ive done at work lotr related, if i think of more, ill post more!

LegolasLover411
I've done most of that stuff already. I've got fired twice. Now I'm working where my boss likes it when I do that kind of stuff.

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL!!! hahah oh my goodness, really? wow!!

My favorite one i did was the pint one, it was just a pippin moment for me, and people looked at me strangely and laughed, but i just ignored and enjoyed my pippin moment!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i guess i have a little bit of each character in me! LOL!

the strangest thing, whether it was just my imagination or something let me know that someone was at the front door (elf senses! LOL!), it was strange, i was cleaning tables, and the last time i looked, no one pulled up, or was coming in the front door and i went back into the kitchen to empty out everything, all of a sudden there was a buzz in my ear, it wasnt a fly, or a bee, or any of that matter, just a buzz inside my ear, and it made me jump, i looked and no one was around (there is this little buzz thing you can do with your fingers to scare people with) and when i went back into the dining room, 3 people were up front, now whether it was a buzz to let me know guests were at the front door, or just my imagination and things just happened at the same time

it was weird

LegolasLover411
I don't sleep with my eyes closed completely sometimes either. I scared my friend. I just gaze over.....

PippinTook
Ah, a Pippin moment. How I love those Pippin moments stick out tongue Haha, I do those things all the time, OrliNElijahsGrl big grin Except for the at work part, cause I don't really work confused I do it constantly at home, school, Wal-Mart, wherever. I've always wondered why I got so many strange looks....It's all coming clear now....laughing out loud

OrliNElijahsGrl
woah inner elfness? LOL! thats weird that sometimes you dont sleep with ur eyes closed!

that buzz thing was just the weirdest thing ever, like it was alerting me that someone was at the door, it was strange

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh my gosh i have so many character moments, whether it being pippin or merry, or legolas, or arwen, or sam or frodo, i have so many character moments, i guess i carry each and every character inside me! And every character is apart of me! LOL

Kitoky
Um....OrliNElijahsGrl, there's been a thread about what you do and stuff miscellaneously, I think it's around somewhere...

PippinTook
Are you gonna close this thread, Kit? confused I'm not saying do close it and I'm not saying don't close it. I'm just wondering.

OrliNElijahsGrl
i havent made a post before about the lotr related things ive done, maybe ive mentioned ive done stuff in the you know when your obsessed, but this is way far different

but whatever floats your toat

hehe

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ooooh

OrliNElijahsGrl
im sorry if i did :-( didnt know :-(

i still dont understand the buzzing thing...it was rather strange at the time, because after that buzz in my ear...i looked to see if there was anyone at the door and there was, it was weird

PippinTook
I don't get the buzzing thing....That and the sleeping with your eyes open thing are both extremely strange....confused Nothing like THAT has happened to me yet haha.

LegolasLover411
ditto. I was sent to mashfield hospital to get my ears checked. My friend started screaming taht she thouht I was dead.

PippinTook
laughing out loud That's funny, LL411 stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
I mean it wasnt like a fly buzzing nearby or a bee, or anything, it was just a buzz in my ear, it was strange like it was telling me "someone is at the front door"

ive been getting very strange senses lately, like sometimes ill know something before someone says it, and ill know if someones coming and some other weird things

PippinTook
Strange....Very strange....confused

LegolasLover411
yeah. Once I knew that my kittie had broken her leg while I was at school. I came home, and she broke her leg.

PippinTook
I had something like that happen to me....I can't quite remember what it was, but I do remember having one of those things like LL411 said. Like something happened while I was somewhere else and I knew what happened....freaky...

LegolasLover411
blink some of these ARE GETTING SCARRY!

Kitoky
Closing - currently mad at something else, need something to take it out on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.