Aloha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Yo people.
So I want your opinion or similar expieriences.
I talked to my friends aboot it.
The thing is I, for some reason don'T feel pity for strangers and just limited for people I know.
For example when the world Trade Center thing happened, I didn't feel sad or anything.
Or now with this earthquaqe, while everyone seems really upset I am not able to feel bad about it.
So now my friend says its either puberty (i am 18) or I am a strange freak.
Does anybody have any similar non-feelings. Or am I just a heartless bastard?

Afro Cheese
I can relate.. when 9/11 happen I was sad but I wasn't breaking down crying and watching the news coverage 24/7. I could tell it was tragic but at the same time I couldn't get as worked up about it as everyone else, it just didn't seem to affect me personally. I think it's just seeing things on tv and hearing about them on the news makes it feel like they don't affect me as much. If I see someone die on the street in real life (which I have twice), it's all I can think about for a few days. But if I see some towers on the news get blown up I feel sympathy for the victims families but it just doesn't seem as real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.