I saw the sign...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

***S***
And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign.

Really I did. stick out tongue

shellie
i saw the sign too stick out tongue

maybe thats why my head hurts confused

LanİeWindu™
I saw the sun...and it made me close my eyes.

Bardock42
The sign? Was it a big S in betweeen a triagle? I habve seen that before. It is ugly, the guy who worse it is a ******. Actually that would be an insult to Gay people.

DracosGirl
I want to see the sign!!!!

what was it like? was it pretty???

NyC-gUrL
pink probably disgust

nutella-spatz
i....hate....pink no expression

it probably was a nicer color, if it opened his eyes stick out tongue happy

Bardock42
God I am an idiot, I can't even type.

Bardock42
It was red on yellow ground.

Bardock42
It looked like that

Bardock42
s

nutella-spatz
laughing out loud

you sure? stick out tongue

Bardock42
Oh I am pretty sure look at that guy ***S***
What do you thing the ***S*** stands for?

Bardock42
If he saw that one I would be happy

Bardock42
I am an idiot I always forget to post the pic

Bardock42
It wasn'T in there again

****it I am retarded.
Don'T mean ton offend mentally less agile people by comparing them with me.

nutella-spatz
laughing out loud

hmm, i'm not quite sure about that! if,....nah, he wouldn't be so careless about his secret identity shifty .... hmmm

may be it'S something worse confused worse than superman scared

I'm scared cry

Bardock42
Worse than Superman?
I am scared too.cry Help me

Bardock42
Maybe it was that

nutella-spatz
fear

help me firstcry

*hides*

Bardock42
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
We are so helpless.
By the way are you a german helpless person?

nutella-spatz
yea, we are............ weep

yea, i'm a german helpless person! you seem to be a german helpless person too.... are germans helpless? huh

stick out tongue

Bardock42
Just us I guess.
Dammit. He saw a sign.
Where are you from?

nutella-spatz
yea, well.... i guess, we have to live with that *sigH*

he saw it....i'll probably never see it.... who cares? stick out tongue

i'm from NRW and you?

Bardock42
I don'T want to be scared and whiney.
Yeah I diodn'T want to see it anyway. I heard the song though
I am from Bayern

nutella-spatz
oww, my cousin lives there! but very far away from myself then, well....

the song? what song? eek!
now, i haven't seen the sign and haven't heard the song....

pffff, didn't wanna do it anyway.... *sulk*
wait a mintue.... i saw the ad! eek! i don't feel left out anymore big grin

Bardock42
Where in Bavaria doe s he live?
Oh and I think Supes up there is talking aboot a song I don'T remember what band but it was very strange.
What ad? I feel left out now.

nutella-spatz
aww, don't feel left out, but i'm not tellin shifty

*whispers* it'S a reeeaally secret ad....

secret ad blink ....anyway

she lives near munich! what about you? though i probably wouldn't be able to find it on the map no matter how hard i tried.... i suck at geography....at least i know where bavaria is stick out tongue

Bardock42
Yeah I live in Bamberg that is in Franken actually. I have a friend in munich.
Where do you live in NRW?
AAnd please tell me oh pleaaseeeeeeee.

nutella-spatz
i live near cologne....uh-uh....you're gonna stalk me? stick out tongue

na-uh.... I may be scared easily by terrifying signs, but i won't tell you.... evil face heehee shifty

Bardock42
Actually I was aboot to stalk you. You are just a little bit older than me, nothing wrong with that though.
I am sad again.
And I watch a scary movie.
Oh and you are cruel. :-p

nutella-spatz
well, you can't know how old i am, because the age in my profil is beyond wrong stick out tongue
if the age you put there is correct, i'm just a little younger than you actually....perfect shifty laughing out loud

why are you sad? and which movie are you watchin? I#m just listening to music....all night long happy

i know i'm cruel.... perhaps I#ll tell you some day stick out tongue

Bardock42
Dammit people qall lying in their profiles but oh well. I actually always belive it I am gullible or something.
SO you go for older guys?
Well I am really immature though I am more like 14 to the best.
I am sad cause you don'T tell me the ad
And I am watching The Unsaid on Pro Sieben
IS someday now?

P.S. What music do you listen to?

nutella-spatz

Bardock42
Oh than I considering stalking you.

You should watch movies, they are great.
I am currently in the 12th grade after one year in the US

Musicwise:
The Smiths
Neil Young
RHCP
Nirvana
Bob Dylan
Muse
Rock and stuff Alternative ya know.

Where did you learn to speak english that good.

it actually is almost 4 that is great. Sleeping is the devil.

nutella-spatz
you were one year in the us? eek! how cool's that? where exactly?

music's good yes you're allowed to stalk me a little stick out tongue *loL+

I'm in hte 11th grade and well, i'm not so good actually embarrasment I can put some basic words together and that's it already....

nah, i love sleeping.... just not too soon.... i'll go to bed some time and sleep till 3 or 4 again happy my parents are always so annoyed, when i have breakfast at like 5 or something^^

yea, i watch some movies, but never television.... i hate all those commercials (though not the veeeery secret ones shifty stick out tongue) and i don't have a tv in my room.... it'S all the way down in the cellar.... but now you remind me, i wanted to watch trainspotting again this night.... well, some other time.... you like that movie?

Bardock42
Oh god I love that movie, you need to watch it in english it is wonderful
"It shite being scotish, we are the lowest of the low, the scum of the ****ing earth"

I've been in Maine up to the north of NY. ANd it is very cool.
ANd indeed my music is great, although if you allow me to stalk that would kind of take the interesting part of it.

Oh well I am not doing great in every subject either. But You are 3 years younger than me and just one great lower that is cool.

Yeah actually I like sleeping too, I just sometimes try to not do it. During vacation I always stay up muich longer though.
Yeah I guess my parents are annoyed too they just don'T tell me anymore.

nutella-spatz
yea, i like it very much too! but we don't have it in english.... sad i always wanted to watch it in english.... ah, well, good enough in german for me stick out tongue

maine? cooL, my brother was there for a couple of months working in a camp as tennis teacher. i would love to go to the us for some time, i love the language and would like to know the country better.... *sigH* i guess after my ...abitur blink

nah,... i won't allow you.... you're just not the worst thing, that could happen to me.... ahh, i forbid you to stalk me now! happy

yea, well.... in the lower grades it was way easier.... I'd like that again, gettin good grades with no effort whatsoever.... but if i make it i'll have my abitur (that sounds so weird in english context) with 17! somehow, that's worth it big grin
I#m mostly bad on those subjects i have to learn for.... german or english with interpretations are good though^^

yea, my parents gave up on me a while ago, they always try from time to time, but not too much, it'S bearable! smile

silver_tears
sing it baby! droolio

Bardock42
well If you efer have the chance to watch it in english do it, its great.
I love english too, its really my facvorite language.
I've been in a rather small town in maine called Fryeburg. Well the US got a lot of good colleges, you could study in one, I want to do that.
Woah now you are pushing big grin
Abitur with 17 haha that would have been grade, well I graduated in the US thoug I practically could go to University. But Abitur is good too I guess. Weird using any german words in english.
Yeah me too, not all of the, but I practically never study so I deserve to be bad.
Yeah parents giving up is great.

nutella-spatz
yea, i'll do that as soon as i get a chance to! big grin

yea, i would love to study there.... maybe i'll convince my parents happy I'll see, at least for a year or something, that would be great! hey, perhaps we meet wink stick out tongue

yea, make your abitur first.... heehee, then you're not too far away from me!^^

*loL+ i'd deserve even worse grades, as i'm not just practically doing nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) well, i should start, though messed *sigH*

parents giving up is the best and as soon as they do so, I'm nice again.... evil face naaaah, i'm not too bad, though bad enough

mischief eek!

but I#m gonna go to bed for tonight....
*yawn* wavey bye! has been really fun talking to you, maybe we'll do it again some time!
see ya

Bardock42
bye bye

Bardock42
This surely went off topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.