What is the coolest thing you've done with a flashlight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Sometimes I take a flashlight and hide it up my sleeve and then hold a beer bottle in my hand so the light beams through the bottom of the bottle and it appears as though the bottle is glowing on it's own! wink

Bardock42
I'd like to know what girls do with flashlights, especially those big MacLites, I myself never did anything cool with them actually I can't remember ever using one right now but well thats cool too isn'T it.

sniper
i dont like flashlights, i'd rather have full darkness, then when my eyes adjust, i can see fine

Bardock42
Hahah I don'T belive so my friend.

Raven Guardia
Bardock> laughing

Because I can
I have only done one thing (main thing) with a flashlight or torch and that is shine them on my glow-in-the-dark stars and make them SHINE

SlipknoT
I havent done anything fun with a flashlight sad

Because I can
damn

theReject
I've stuck one up to my mouth and it made my cheeks and mouth this red color...Yes I have too much time on my hands. embarrasment

Because I can
U know to get a life when....

theReject
...You stick a flashlight in your mouth!
eek!

Because I can
stick out tongue

Bardock42
^indeed

R0B
I have beaten somebody up with a flashlight before

Bardock42
you sick ****. COOOOOOOOOL

R0B
I know it was awsome

Raven Guardia
I turn it on and shake it around really fast and make it look like a strobe light.

Because I can
U all need to go to the "get a life" forum stick out tongue

SlipknoT
O yea when I was 6 I threw a flashlight at my cousins mouth and knocked out one of his teeth

Bardock42
don'T we all?

Darth Revan
This one time I was at my cousin's house, and they had one of those shitty hand-powered flashlights whose trigger thingy you have to squeeze over and over and after a while your hand gets really sore and it's still dark! eek!

.::Levi@than::.
Pretended it was a lightsaber embarrasment and had a duel against my brother

AvP
flashed the light into my annoying neighbours house window and woke them up.

eleveninches
i cant say here what i did with one laughing

AvP
well i do have others shifty

STYX Chick
Made my cats run around in circles laughing out loud

Sun Ce
contact aliens and see things flying in the air at night when i point it right up, if u don't want to be freaked NEVER put your torch facing up at say 3am when its a clear night, u will be shocked at what u see fly past, lots of things do and its freaky as hell....

The Tired Hiker
I was born with a flashlight in my hand.

frodo34x
This is the part where I would start telling Warhammer jokes, but you lot wouldn't understand.

The Tired Hiker
I think you are right.

Bardock42
I think you should tell warhammer jokes, I'd understsand. Maybe.

frodo34x
Ok then http://lis.librarium-online.com/daily.php?date=041226. The joke is too do with the fact that the lasers are so weak, people have nicknamed them 'flashlights'

Bardock42
wahhhhhhhh thats warhammer40k you nerd.
Its funny though.

***S***
Lightsabre duels!

Napalm
I dont play with flashlights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.