Favorite Sailor Scout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
Mine is Mercury and Pluto. Both are powerful and strong

grey fox
none the sailor scouts are crap beyond all belief make them fight any other team and they would lose

z senshi vs sailor scouts

vaporises the sailor scouts

nermia wrecking crew vs sailor scouts

the fiances kill the scouts after they think their trying to get ranma anywho still live would insult the girls causing konsatu ryoga or mousse to attack and finish them off

inyuahsa guys vs sailor scouts

inyuashsa turns his sword from the rusted crappy sword into the badass gleamign 100 demons in one hit sword and slices them into chunks

yuyu hashuuko vs sailor scouts

one word hei lets just say there's nothing left of the senshi to wipe the floor with

gundamn boys versus sailor senshi

shinigami takes them all out with laz scythe

pokemon crew versus saior scouts

ash just lets out charizard which burns the scouts to a crisp

so what im pointign out is that the sailor scouts are crap and will lose to even the worst of opponents

Lord Ryugen
Yeah but this isn't a Sailor Scouts vs thread so it doesn't matter. My fave is Mercury, I love blue hair big grin

crazy_c
My fave sailor senshi is sailor saturn, tragic character with cool powers, gotta love that. smile

Jace_Rave
Mercury...yeah, what is it with blue hair? pretty much an anime girl with blue hair is good lookin? of course, almost all anime girls are good looking. So maybe I'm just a sucker for the blue hair...?

And, Mars

Lord Ryugen
Mars is good...but Mercury's better. big grin

Miss_Faye
Hmms...I always favored Sailor Moon she was the comic relief out of all the drama hms always made me laugh so eh. And also Sailor Saturn yep yep

Lord Ryugen
Moon annoyed the hell out of me. Jupiter was cool but a little too energy. Mercury rules.

Joker1237
Long live Sailor Mercury.

I hate Sailor Moon, But I watch the show for the sole reason of Mercury, I think she should have her own TV show, or fire Moon.

crazy_c
I never really liked her, I didn't hate her, I just didn't really see anything that special about her. I suppose it's because she was mostly in the background and you didn't really know as much aboot her as the rest of the senshi.

Silver Stardust
For one thing, it's Sailor Senshi, not Sailor Scout. As far as I'm concerned, the English dubbed version of Sailormoon needs to burn in hell.

On the topic of the question, my favorite senshi was Sailorjupiter; Sailoruranus was my second favorite.

Lord Ryugen
I liked mercury because she didn't push herself forward into things she couldn't handle, instead she used her mind quite frankly her most potent weapon to help the others. She was quiet, reserved and had an intomatible inner strength. Not to mention she could pull her own weight in a battle.

Sieg Wahrheit
Jupiter. Admire the thunder aura.

OBI-WaN Shinobi
I don't have a fav. I would just f uck them all!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
Permanent banned for OBI-WaN Shinobi.

Lord Ryugen
A truely inspired comment OBI roll eyes (sarcastic)

sailormoon
My fave is Sailor Moon! You gotta love that big heart of hers! My second would have to be uranus though, ya gotta love the attitude!

saliorsaturn101
sailor saturn all the way

Raven Guardia
I agree with you happy Saturn is the best happy

Lord Ryugen
I still vote Mercury

saliorsaturn101
well you just suck:;D:

Saber_Apricot
I loved the Sailor Animamates and Sailor Galaxia. Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon, Iron Mouse, Tin Nynako, Aluminum Siren, and Lead Crow are my favorite of the Animates.

Blasphemic_Lain
There was a Sailor Moon marathon on in third grade that I watched. Uh...out of those episodes, probably Sailor Venus or Sailor Saturn.

Lord Ryugen
NO! You suck laughing out loud MERCURY FOREVER!!!!

Silver Stardust
Yeah, they rock...Galaxia is awesome, best bad guy in the whole series. My favorite Animamate is Lead Crow....too bad Papillon wasn't in the anime and only briefly in the manga sad

(I want to make Galaxia's costume next happy )

saliorsaturn101
I LOVE SALIOR SATURN
" "for ever and no i dont suck you do mister

Lord Ryugen
I LOVE MERCURY big grin
and you suck not me laughing

saliorsaturn101
bring it cauz u suck because your slow er then a herd of turlltes going thought penut butter (lol)

Lord Ryugen
You want ME to bring it? HAH! My beard alone could crush you and your suckiness laughing out loud

saliorsaturn101
ha ha keep dreaming

Lord Ryugen
Okay I will...no wait, erm I won't because I won't need to.

saliorsaturn101
ha ha tryed and failed
laughing out loud

Lord Ryugen
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! sadwalk

saliorsaturn101
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssbig grin

BakaXero
http://img180.exs.cx/img180/8610/99503423xj.gif

saliorsaturn101
hi who do you think is better saturn or mercury? i love saturn and ahe rules +she can destory worlds and you cantstick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
I liked saturn, shame she wasn't as good as Mercury though

saliorsaturn101
miffed: stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
hehehe!

eleveninches
i love sailor mercury.

SHe's so hott

Guardian_Rikku
My favorites are definatly Sailorsaturn and Sailor Venus ^_^

saliorsaturn101
yes ha ha ha i have some one on my side now hahahahahaha

Lord Ryugen
NOOO!!! I DON"T CARE HOW MANY THERE ARE MERCURY RULES!!!

eleveninches
yes
Mercury is the best.
I'd do her any day

big grin

Lord Ryugen
Yep! big grin

eleveninches
shes the best.

i used to have some hentai of her, but cant find it any more

eleveninches
http://www.nudecosplays.com/images/merury.jpg

eleveninches
http://www.mninter.net/~jasetter/Sailor%20Mercury.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mystiques_angel/mercury17.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mystiques_angel/smercury5.gif
http://pretor007.tripod.com/sailorleo/mercury_gal/SailorMerc_2.jpg
http://www.gsoftnet.us/Anime/Mercury.jpg

eleveninches
mmmm
Yummy stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
YAY!! GO ELEVENINCHES!!! big grin

saliorsaturn101
wellllll i hate you both if i was salior saturn i would blow you both up ssssssoooooo :P

saliorsaturn101
nice pics though

eleveninches
saturn is HOT, but I still prefer mercury.

saliorsaturn101
well thank you but im female and i think so to but she rules and you dont smile

sailormoon.101
i like jupiter

sailormoon.101
any one here

saliorsaturn101
yes but this is not a chat room so i hope that some one is here helloo not aging im going in sane aaaaaaaahhhhhhh smile

Lord Ryugen
Hahahaha! no one likes Saturn but you! LONG LIVE THE MERCURY big grin

caed
sailor saturn, of course, another depressed emo kid...
but the only character i did not identify with was sailor Jupiter for some reason, i don't know, i guess it was just her personality

saliorsaturn101
yes another on mine side you guys r out voted hahahhahahahah
evil laght

dragonpisces272
lol i remember when i and my cousins used to pick out our sailor scout people...well im with venus

caed
ye@ for Sailor Saturn

http://www.jzcool.net/anime/sailormoon/hotaru.jpg

dragonpisces272
so far, I've only seen people pick saturn and mercury...anyone else like the other people?

BakaXero
mars cause she creates alot of heat

neptune looks nice... to bad shes a lesbien...but what what it matter their cartoon characters so there no point complaining smile

Lord Ryugen
No Mercury is the greatest of them all.

BakaXero
hey it does not matter whos the best it matters who your favourite is
even if i said sailormoon is my favourite then shes my favorite and there can be no aguement about it cause it my favourite not yours

Lord Ryugen
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear, I only meant that in my opinion she's the greatest. It was just my way of showing that Mercury is my favorite. Sorry if you misunderstood.

eleveninches
Mercuary is the bestest of them

dizzyblondegirl
Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus and Sailor Uranus

Ananbelle
I've always been a fan of Saturn, though she was never that involved.
I liked Neptune, she was so classical and finesse.
And Rini was fam! I loved Rini, she was so cute and happy all the time.

saliorsaturn101
well in my openinan saturnrusle and you all suck big time big grin

caed
saliorsaturn101, do you mind doing a spell check some time because i cant understand your last post...

dizzyblondegirl
rini how can you like rini she was such a brat

FEDFAN316
how can you guys like any of them?theyre so goody goody... i wanna rip off thier heads one by one and feed them to some sharks...or dragons.

Ananbelle
but she was just a poor little girl at heart......
haha i do agree that she could be very bratty but when she was a scout she was nicer

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
how can you guys like any of them?theyre so goody goody... i wanna rip off thier heads one by one and feed them to some sharks...or dragons.
yes well im a big fan but at some points ya

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by caed
saliorsaturn101, do you mind doing a spell check some time because i cant understand your last post...
sorry about that will do thanks for noticing

usagiandseiya
Sailor Moon, Venus and Neptune are the best.
xxxxxx

Slytherin Girl
Sailor Venus bunny

saliorsaturn101
salior saturn rules mmmwwwwwwwhahhahahhahaha

Lord Ryugen
Mercury rocks! big grin

usagiandseiya
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Mercury rocks! big grin

shes ok, but not as good as venus.
xxxx

saliorsaturn101
ya but who rule at destorying plantes saturn does

Lord Ryugen
Yeah but she kills herself as well doesn't she?

usagiandseiya
yeah and then she is reborn, she looks so cute as a baby.
xxx

saliorsaturn101
ya so stick out tongue and she cant die mmmmmmwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaa

FEDFAN316
i think they should all die and burn in hell
okay im ready for my bashing

eleveninches
Mercury rocks! big grin
Shes my favourate scout droolio

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by usagiandseiya
xxx

Lord Ryugen
xxx

So let me get this straight...Saturn can use an attack which I'm told can kill a planet along with herself, but when she DOES use it the planet doesn't die and she gets reborn.

usagiandseiya
So let me get this straight...Saturn can use an attack which I'm told can kill a planet along with herself, but when she DOES use it the planet doesn't die and she gets reborn.

she dosent destroy a planet just the evil, and sailor moon goes in after her, and comes out with a baby, which is sailor saturn/hotaru, coz she is reborn.
xxxxx

saliorsaturn101
ya so stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
she dosent destroy a planet just the evil, and sailor moon goes in after her, and comes out with a baby, which is sailor saturn/hotaru, coz she is reborn.
xxxxx

...Oookay! What the f**k?

sesshyluvr
sailor mars because she's so mean to sailor moon. and i like fire.

sailorsun004
SAILOR SATURN ALL THE WAY mercury stinks exept she is still a great character the only reason i think she stinks is because her attcks do nothing ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Sailor senshi are so cool!

i also don't really like mercury because she is so like "my favorite food is sandwiches because i can eat them while i read!" -bookSailor moon Super S 2"girl school battles: round three, Ami's first love

SAILOR SATURN ALL THE WAY! even though i am most like ami, that is one of the main reason's i hate her

like yesterdays seinfeild episode, "i can't marry myself! how am i supposed to live with myself?"

saliorsaturn101
ya ive got a nother and you dont so ha happy

sailorsun004
yeah! Saturn rules! (i have always hated mercury)

Lord Ryugen
Grr! mad It does not matter how many followers you gather Mercury will rule FOREVER!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

sailorsun004
not really, well maybe yes because I AM MERCURY!

and i eat cookies!

Lord Ryugen
GO COOKIES big grin big grin big grin big grin

Mandos
My favorite sailor is Sailor Youranus.

snowboard babe
my FAVORITE sailor scout is sailor V she is sooooo awesome and just like me

sailorsun004
lol i like venus too

serena&darien
sailor moon, sailor moon, sailor moon i love love love sailor moon
serena,bunny,usagi i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sailor moons alltime #1 biggest fan! ya thats right people i am not you me, me, me!!!!!!!!she's the best in the world and i am just like her!!!!
i love sailor moon i love sailor moon i love sailor moon!!!!!

sailorsun004
ii am the all time sailor moon fan of the show #1 because i know almost everything about the show but the creator is the all time fan

atv2
Jupiter. Girl can cook.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.