Return of the Living Dead Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I got a chance to see ROTLD Part 2 this evening, and absolutely loved it. Dare I say it was better than the 1st installment? It was mega campy, the zombies actually looked like zombies in this one, and it was just a lot of fun to watch. stick out tongue

It was very quotable, so much so, one quote made it into my title. Anywho, anyone else a fan of this one. Better yet, anyone have any idea why this isn't on DVD? I may want it someday.

Striel
I don't think I have ever seen Part 2 for rent anywhere. If I do, I'll have to get it sometime.

Evil Dead
I don't know about being better than the first.........that's a pretty tall order but it is definetly better than the third.

I have no clue why it's not on dvd.

Freddy_vs_Jason
it is on DVD, i saw it at k-mart today, i didn't like part 2, it was too much of a comedy and not much of a horror, and that little kid wasn't even scared , nor did he cry, any kid that age would cry and panic if the dead returned

eggmayo
I though it was better than one, because it was really funny.
However, I wanted the damn kid to die.

swordmaster
Im definitely a fan of ROTLD part 2, but im not sure about it being better than the first one, not worse, just not better either. Definitely better than the third (im watchin it on the sci-fi channel right now cause im bored and dont have work today).

HockeyHorror
it was good but IMO it wasn't that good as the first. ..something was missing

but great movie big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
eggmayo i wanted that little shit to die too!

DeNiro
The third NOTLD Sucked two was pretty good but the original first one was fantastic. But the remake was acutlly pretty damn good for a remake i like both versions alot i just like the orig cause everyone died

Evil Dead
by "the third NOTLD" do you mean Day of the Dead?

Day of the Dead owns my friend...........

swordmaster
hell yea it ownz...go bub!

Evil Dead
I somehow get the feeling he is getting a bit mixed up on his horror series.

There are four Night of the Living Dead movies.......NOTLD, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead and the 1990 NOTLD remake by Savini.

There are three Return of the Living Dead movies.......the first one and part 2 and part 3.

The two series are in no way whatsoever connected.

botankus
I wanted that bully who was one of the first to get sick to bash that kid in!!

eggmayo
same here!

botankus
And them himself while he's at it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.