Don't Read This!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Wow, if your reading this, you really dont know how to follow directions roll eyes (sarcastic)

didn't you read the title thing? laughing

BingaBonga
Yup, but this is a little dumb... erm

SumWatTwisted
I don't follow rules very well.

SK88728
i know it's dumb, i'm just really bored. and i always look at stuff that says to not read. kinda like my english teacher, we have to write a bunch of these journal things and if we dont want him to read it we just put a big L with a slash threw it, and he said he wont look at it, but he does, and he will even write comments at the bottom.

BingaBonga
That's awful. I would tell him please don't read my journal... or just not put personal things that you don't want anyone else to see...wink

SK88728
well he dont like our history teacher (and she is 21 and hot, the only reason i do my hw in her class is to be on her good side) and so my whole class put some stupid title at the top and talked about the history teacher, and about the name Billy, thats his first anema nd he hates it. i swear we all mess with him all the time. but we do worst/funnyier things just to piss him off, and it's so easy to do it too so thats why we do a bunch of little crap liek that.

shadow link
but if u said pleez do read this, then its not like everyones suddenly NOT going to read it plus your not much of authorative figure so yeah.( or at least on a thread)

BingaBonga
Closing....maybe....please?

badkittykitty
belongs in the otf...

Clovie
laughing

burlyman
Read the title or the thread? messed Cause by the time I read the title it was too late embarrasment

zorro

lil bitchiness
Well...im sure you also know that you dont have to click on the thread title to see the post, simly moving the mouse to the title will show the first post...

dave123
happybday

burlyman
cool yeah I hovered... but it still meant I read it blink

zorro

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? laughing out loud are you stalking me!

DeNiro
TH made a thread once that said noone post this is for TH only

it was one of his most posted in threads laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I remember seening that!!

I just spoke to TH on the phone!! big grin

§pearhead
eek! yay! another stupid-ass thread!

burlyman
Don't flatter yourself zorro

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? yet you see the thread i closed and post right after me....

Well...you cant stalk me EVERYWHERE smokin'

dave123
i can go anywhere ninja

dave123
except the GDF no

Fallen Jedi
wow, another pointless thread. big grin stick out tongue

Lord Soth
~shakes fist at S88~ I defy you!

Underfeat
Does anyone want to try to battle me then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.