Taco's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
God I love themdroolio

R0B
Tacos rock

Shaolin Monk
Pizza > Taco's

Ronny
soft tacos with beef and hot sauce are seriously one ofthebest fast foods in the universe

SlipknoT
Thats exactly what I had tonight! eek!

SlipknoT
In some cases

Shaolin Monk
like when "taco" pertains to females?

Ronny
lucky bastard miffed

i made pizza eek! and i burnt it cry

you know whats even better? fetticine alfredo with somked salmon droolio

SlipknoT
yes

R0B
You know whats even better? jsdjhdgljkh with fhsdlhglsdhl droolio

SlipknoT
sad aw here you go I have a few extra tacos

Ronny
sad thank you

Mane
I go to Taco Bell and order like 13 tacos and a steak quesadilla.

SlipknoT
sad what kind of pizza did you burn

SlipknoT
cool

Shaolin Monk
nice...i like the number 6 at taco bell i think it is...2 chalupas and a taco.....

Dr. Strangelove
Taco Bell

praypraypray

SlipknoT
notworthy

The Tired Hiker
Okay, here's what you do. You didn't hear it from me. Go into Taco Bell with a friend, but don't talk to eachother. Just stand close to eachother so it appears you are friends. One of you guys order ten tacos and then immediately go to the bathroom after you order. Have your friend grab the tacos that you already paid for and leave. Then, come out of the bathroom and say, "Are my tacos ready yet?" Then the taco guy or gal will say, "I gave them to your friend." Then you say, "I didn't even know that guy!" Then they will feel stupid and make you ten more tacos for free. Afterwards, meet up with your pals at some parking lot or park, and enjoy the twenty tacos, and share the story with friends! smile

Shaolin Monk
laughing

Dr. Strangelove
I will use your information to great use great Hiker, tank you.

praypray

SlipknoT
eek! I love you, I need to go do that. have you done that before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.