Gray Hulk vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who would win? I heard they met and the Gray Hulk gave the X-Men a run for their money.

Who you think would win?

K3VIL
Which formation of the X-Men?

long pig
if'n it had prof x...well all he needed to do would be to make hulkster kick his own ass...and maybe make hulk give himself a rusty trambone...well maybe not the latter

Mainstream
Gray Hulk was the Joe fixit verison right?

radioboy121
Partly, that was one of his identities during his tenure as Gray Hulk. He was the version that although weaker, was almost in complete grasp of his human mind faculties. But the vs. is still obscure as there are many X-Men.

x_danny_x
the version that the Gray Hulk fought in the comic. It was a battle but I didnt get around to it to see the Winner

SnakeEyes
X-men would win, i think

whobdamandog
It was actually X-factor..but it consisted of the original team of x-men(only Jean Gray..Ice Man..and..Cyclops) He lost but it was a pretty good fight...Gray Hulk would have one if it weren't for IceMan.(his powers were acting real crazy and he managed to immobolize Gray Hulk with a huge block of ice..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.