Ronny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R0B
She rocks! raver

R0B
Somebody choose the one were the smilie didnt work just for the hell of it stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
she rocks rock

I would pay to see Ronny to b!tch slap ROB. evil face stick out tongue

*points down*

Changed it for ya. wink

R0B
That thing is supposed to be this rock But whatever stick out tongue

And no you wouldnt nono

Dr. Strangelove
Yes I wouldstick out tongue...I have moneyone eye

http://www.pcweb.com/fwg/money.gif

R0B
Thats as fake as Pamela Andersons boobs disgust

Dr. Strangelove
I also have Pamela Anderson and her fake boobs no expression

Phoenix Aska
Ronny is pretty kool!

Darth Revan
Who is this... Ronny you speak of?

The only red-haired Deftones fan I know is named Neera schmoll

SlipknoT
Ronny is a cool cat

Darth Revan
Neera is as cool as a well chain in December. raver

SlipknoT
Ronny is as cool as fresh twinkies raver

R0B
Ronny rocks my socks raver

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox

R0B
Ronny rocks more than the music rock rock

SlipknoT
Ronny almost rocks as hard as SlipknoT

MornGlory
Ronny is a cool baby cake!

R0B
Baby cake?

Silver Stardust
What, don't I count anymore? schmoll

Neera's my KMC little sister yes love

R0B
Damn nobody thinks that she saved a lot of money on her car insurance by switching to geico pirate

Silver Stardust
That's cos Geico's bloody expensive...

R0B
Pffff that lizard is the coolest animal on this earth raver

Silver Stardust
No, that lizard needs to be run over no expression

R0B
He should be the president of the US big grin

Darth Revan
Wow, I think that's a new record! I've never seen anybody use that many endings that sounded like "ox" in one sentance before! Happy Dance

Noah
she has msn beta, so she is the best, like me

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating bagels and lox

Oh! Pwnage! Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think I'm going to bed now...stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Ronny is a motorized scooter

Ronny
eek! ROB

blushing thank you all hug

SlipknoT
Oh, one day I'll beat that one day evil face

Ronny
i can beat it eek!

I rock my socks ....

because I CAN eek!

SlipknoT
fruits_cherry

Ronny
Fruit stick out tongue

i love fruit eek! excewot bananas messed they make my mouth itchy shock

SlipknoT
How do they make your mouth itchydance

R0B
Ronny is my master zorro

SlipknoT
Ronny is my Ronny eek!

Darth Revan
Eggplant makes my mouth itchy 1eye

SlipknoT
How does it do that?

Darth Revan
I'm not sure. I have a theory that every time my mom cooks eggplant, it's not actually my mom, but an alien disguised as my mom. The alien is trying to poison me because I am the root of all evil on Earth, but I am immune to the effects of this alien poison, so all I feel is a slight itchy sensation. turned

SlipknoT
Sounds reasonable

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks, in a box, with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating bagels and lox, while watching an ox eek!

I win diva

R0B
No I win because Im Rob smile

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox and playing with building blocks! Ownage raver

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks eek!

Take that biznatch cool

R0B
Edited before Ronny sees this big grin

silver_tears
That was a sad display bawling

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bike's shocks! eek!

I'm the clear winner here cool

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bike's shocks and picking locks!

winkiss

R0B
But Im an attention whore and it got your attention so my job here is accomplished diva

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating lox watching an ox playing with building blocks while kissing jocks and sucking thier cocks. cool You are mine now

silver_tears
you're too late stick out tongue

MornGlory
RONNY is my lover!

R0B
Ronny is my sex slave diva confused

MornGlory
Ronny is my sex god!

SlipknoT
ronny rocks my socks in a bow with a fow that has chicken pox eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks while kissing jock and sucking thier cocks and fixing bikes shocks and picking locks and taking shots

silver_tears
That so does not work stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bike's shocks, picking locks, and sucking cocks! eek!

Ha. Smell that? That's your dignity, it's burning. cool

R0B
You are all as pointless as chinese lesbians smacking each other with purple dildos

SlipknoT
Yes it does! sad

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox, that has chicken pox, eating lox, watching an ox, playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bike's shocks, picking locks, and sucking cocks while wearing frocks!

You people disgust me schmoll

Darth Revan
The sound "ox" does not rhyme perfectly with the sound "ots" schmoll

SlipknoT
beat you too it a few posts up

R0B
Well duh stick out tongue

MornGlory
Ronny sucks my ass

Darth Revan
No you didn't, see my other post cool

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playong with buildong blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bikes shocks picking locks sucking cocks while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks.

Bow down B!tch

MornGlory
im lost

SlipknoT
Well..........................borg

R0B
Are you all gay like hay on a bay? That is really getting stupid

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with buildong blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing a bikes shocks picking locks sucking cocks while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks!

hi2

R0B
YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY * BEEP * JERRY! JERRY!

Darth Revan
I <3 you guys love

silver_tears
Bow biatch droolio

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks.

cool

SlipknoT
big grin

R0B
Dude thats getting to be really stupid

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks.

diva *snap snap*

silver_tears
Go away droolio

R0B
In your bed? diva

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks and the birds fly by in flocks

cool

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of wocks

detective

silver_tears
It's kinda full embarrasment
Maybe I can squeeze you in tomorrow winkiss

silver_tears
what the **** is a wocks? confused

R0B
Can I sleep on top of you? stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks

You left my part out sad

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of wocks and checking stocks eek!

SlipknoT
Its those things they use to cook food in at chinese restaurants

Darth Revan
He means a wok, one o' them chinese pans

silver_tears
What do you think I meant when I said it was full? droolio
that's spot's taken cool

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of wocks and checking stocks, as birds fly in flocks band

silver_tears
Thanks doll face winkiss

SlipknoT
By who? eek!

Darth Revan
Fine then, I'll just add it to this schmoll

Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fow that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks

silver_tears
cheater stick out tongue

R0B
What about under you? ninja

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks eek!

SlipknoT
How?

silver_tears
You can try ninja

silver_tears
using Nivek's idea nono shame on you

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox

cool

R0B
Ok awsome, Ill sleep well ninja

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks, while the clock ticks and TOCKS!
euro

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox who have a toy box cool

SlipknoT
well go up I've got another one

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's
turned

silver_tears
Yeap, surrounded by many hot sweaty men yes
Enjoy wink

SlipknoT
You cant use box twice mad

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's, and eating goldy locks

Darth Revan
That means I have the most so far! eek!

R0B
Irene rocks my wallet, or whatever you call it, mabey your an alcoholic, but that still dosnt solve it, mabey you dont give a shit, in which you are a b!tch, I dont play baseball but I can pitch, like a guy with a mint, now do you have a hint

You cant touch that b!tches no expression

Darth Revan
We already used locks

R0B
But what if Im not sweaty? stick out tongue

silver_tears
I used toy box biatch droolio
Bite me diva

SlipknoT
No, If I cant use goldy lock that you can use toy box, how about we call it a draw

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks eek!

silver_tears
take that wink

silver_tears
eek Then you are not welcome sneaky2
Unless you get rubbed down by one of the other guys yes
I have an assortment of massage oils.....

R0B
Ok but for real, that is really getting
1 stupid
2 boring
3 gay
4 pointless
5 dumb
6 annoying
7 retarded
8 and any other negative words that I left out

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS!

O, I win by a long shot

SlipknoT
Checkmate! wink

R0B
Ok then Ill come over right after football practice when Im sweaty as hell shock

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS and seeing crocs raver

silver_tears
tongue_ss

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and petting EWOKS playing Xbox

Xbox is clearly different from "box" cool

silver_tears
That's not the good kind of sweaty schmoll

R0B
* goes to pm a mod to tell them to close my thread * happy

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox. (type of salamder)
cool

silver_tears
crocs is better stick out tongue

R0B
Well then whats the good kind? stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Dude, why?

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox while taking walks smart

Who's genius, that's right me cool

Darth Revan
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS playing Xbox and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox while taking walks

I'm being a cheapass shifty

silver_tears
The kind after fun activity naughty

R0B
Because this thread is stupid, like cupid, trying to be nupid

R0B
Ok I can do that but let me go first before the other guys do m'kay? stick out tongue

silver_tears
We'll see dear, we'll see happy

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS playing Xbox and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox while taking walks, and cutting corn stalks

R0B
Irene called me dear droolio

SlipknoT
but its all about Ronnald

silver_tears
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS playing Xbox and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox while taking walks, and cutting corn stalks while eating chalks eek!

that's it I'm out, I'm getting bored so I'm gonna go play with my webcam droolio

R0B
No its about making up stupid ass poems that are as weird as a jappanese prostitute that throws dildos at people for no obviouse reason

SlipknoT
Ronny rocks my socks in a box with a fox that has chicken pox eating locks watching an ox playing with building blocks, while kissing jocks and fixing bike shocks picking locks, sucking cocks, while wearing frocks, and 2 smocks and breaking clocks, as the door knocks by the ocean docks, and eating out of woks and checking stocks as the birds fly by in flocks, and the bully mocks the guards in Fort Knox, while the clock ticks and TOCKS, listening to music of Bach's and meeting Brocks, and peting EWOKS playing Xbox and seeing crocs, with a pet Atrox while taking walks, and cutting corn stalks while eating chalks, and gocks

I win smokin'

Darth Revan
Nobody eats chalk darling, except maybe Ralph Wiggum erm

SlipknoT
well............................................................wheelchair

Darth Revan
And "gock" isn't a real word stick out tongue

silver_tears
how about mr. spock eek!
alright i'll stop embarrasment

SlipknoT
ummermm

R0B
Ok Im getting this thread closed now and if you dont like it then clean my shoes raver

SlipknoT
No, we havent done anything to get it closed

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>