Who should direct Blade 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
So who do you think should Direct?

Steven Norrington

Guillermo del Toro

Joss Whedon

Divad Goyer

Someone else?

Cinemaddiction
Nobody, because I doubt it will ever happen, and if it does by some miracle, how about Joss Whedon? He knows a thing or two about vampires. David Goyer's life depends on the success of "Batman Begins".

crying-freeman
I put him in the list,! i also think he could do a good job with Blade. For me it would be between Joss and Norrington.

pr1983
guillermo did an excellent job with 2 imo

goyer should go f*ck himself... (apologies)

crying-freeman
Hey! no need to say sorry, if thats how you feel, then thats how you feel.

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

pr1983
i was apologising for the swearing...

crying-freeman
Like i said before no need dude

Soth
2 was the worst of the three, I'm sorry. I love del Toro as a director, but Blade 2 just kinda flopped in my mind.

Anywho. Whedon would be a good choice, he's got some experience in the vampire area, plus I like his vision

crying-freeman
Well at the moment its looking like whendon is the fav!

pr1983
what about 2 didnt you like soth?

MetallicaT
Steven Norrington for sure

Christopher Nolan is directing batman begins right? or is it Goyer?

i really hope its good
it looks pretty intense from what i've seen

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for guillemero del toro for i thought he did an excellent job with blade 2. smokin'

Sentry
I loved Blade 2. They should also bring in Donnie Yen again as a fight choreographer. Or Cory Yuen. Or Yuen Wo Ping.

TheFilmProphet
I agree with both ideas, Blade 4 needs a great director to help the series go out with a bang.

BlazingBarrells
i am down with del toro for blade 2. or norrington. or some fresh blood to revamp the series. but def. not ronnie yu. fred. vs. jas was a fun movie. but it wasnt really ACTION. and blade is all about the action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.