What kind of product do you wish was made?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

STYX Chick
Here's what I wish was made!

Coca-Cola flavored chocolate! This way, you can have chocolate AND coke, at the same time! eek!

STYX dolls, like the KISS dolls, that were made! happy That way, I can make Lawrence Gowan beat up the EX-STYX member Dennis DeYoung laughing out loud devil

Tell me, what do you wish was made!? eek!

Sun Ce
lightsabers LOL, *may the force be with you...then again the force is a terrible foe, but a powerful ally*

Sun Ce
oh and better music than there is today, that means that music would be WICKED!!!!, i would love that rock

The Tired Hiker
I want a consumer version jet-pack.

STYX Chick
laughing out loud That would be cool... shifty

I also wish there was a camera, that would NEVER run out of film, and, would give you instant pictures stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
I wish thay would make jet-packs for cats as well!

Kosta
Wendy's restaraunts here have a meal that is A hot dog and a milkshake. So I was thinking, why not just make hot dog flavoured milkshakes!

OH! 8 ply toilet paper! Imagine the smootheness! PAMPER YOUR A$$! laughing out loud

Circadian Rythm
Spicy Ice Cream

Circadian Rythm
Or Diomonds That Can Spin In Your Teeth>

frodo34x
'Mach-stein Sliphead' would be a good invention

vagaryatwill
Or better yet, a voice activated camera. When you say, "now" or "take" a picture is taken instantly

Napalm
A robotic girlfriend that was just like a real chick but when she got mad at ya you could turn her off

Drumdude1167
TOOL dolls with a yelling maynard and real audio from danny carrey w/full drumset

Napalm
Better yet metallica dolls

DracosGirl
oooh i would like a robotic boyfriend who loved shoppin and hated football!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
Tough question I would say hair spray!It is bought alot and I would be rich!Also spampoo too!JM

§pearhead
I'd want a star destroyer smile

oh, and a legal way to counterfeit money

Dazzler619
Static Shock action figures even though there aren't new episodes anymore

Imperial_Samura
A cell phone that can cook me a croissant and help take over the world. (while I am eating my croissant)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.