X-23(the teenage girl wolverine clone) vs Batgirl (the current one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
I think it would be quite a fight...though I don't think it would last long. laughing laughing

radioboy121
Both have had rough lives, but I think Cassandra lost her edge when she started to learn how to speak, thus losing some of her abilities in reading body language. X-23 as said is a clone of Wolverine with the adamantium and has no natural past to cling to as she is a byproduct of Hydra. Cassandra has since made friends, while last I remember, X-23 was still prostituting and bearing a grudge on what she is . X-23 is somewhat of a product of Weapon X and giving the current status of their circumstances, I'm giving X-23 the advantage.

Mainstream
O.k...I'll give you that radioboy121, but about how sure are you "Wolverine little girl" could win? 60%? 75%? How sure are you man?

radioboy121
Mainstream, I'm not crazy about those type of scales, so I merely said advantage. Unless the fight is completely lopsided like a Living Tribunal against a human, I usually specify who I favor more in a fight. Sometimes characters that are terribly weaker than another have won in comics and as life is in probabilities, I don't always play on definites. In this fight, Batgirl is not completely out of her league in my eyes.

Mainstream
I got you...so you think either one could win?

spetznaz
This would probably be one of the closest fights in this forum.
Batgirl can read someone's moves before they do them (she had lost the ability once she learnt how to speak, but found it after a little training from Lady Shiva). She is also the only person to defeat Lady Shiva in a fair fight, and has died and come back (she was killed by Shiva, and then Shiva did some whole rescucitation thing ala-Elektra, and after that is when Batgirl defeated Shiva. Although they seem to have knocked each other out at the same time .....only that Shiva hit the ground first). Batgirl can dodge bullets from point-blank range, and seems to have some form of 'spidey sense/daredevilradar' type ability where she can 'feel' snipers drawing beads on her. And she is better than Batman in the martial arts.
X-23 is also crazy. She is a mutant, healing factor, adamantium claws in hands AND feet. She is basically a smaller version of Wolverine.
The fight would be close. If Batgirl messes up she is dead.
I don't know. Batgirl is a better fighter - by far - but X23 has a healing factor and only needs to connect once.
I guess we would see just how good Bagirl is.
But i'd give her (BG) the edge.

Mainstream
I thought Batman beat up Lady Shiva before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.