"The Fifth Element" Ultimate Edition DVD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Check out the specs on THIS baby!

Superbit Widescreen transfer, with DD 5.1 and DTS? It doesn't get much better than that. eek!

Cinemaddiction
I'm bumping this, as today is the day we've been graced with "The Fifth Element" Ultimate Edition 2 Disc DVD set. Anyone else pick it up? I'll try and get a review up later this evening.

furryman
can't wait big grin need money!

Jackie Malfoy
That movie was very strange and pointless and through out the whole movie I had no idea what the heck was going on.Thumbs down for this one.JM

MildPossession

ladygrim
i want to get this but my mums annoying when it comes to buying DVDs she says i can buy things i need with my money instead of wasting it ...sad

fifth element is something i need

Spectr4L
I can't wait to get my hands on this. The sets, graphics and costumes in this film movie are so vivid.

The Fifth Element is very deserving of the special edition treatment IMO.

ladygrim
smile

MildPossession
Oh please the time it took for this page to load up on dial up to see what someone has posted, and it's a smilie on it's own.

The torture...

ladygrim
lol...im sowwie

i have changed my mind bout this movie from its confusing to bloody marvolous

there thats more than a smilie r u happy now

neways did u kno how long it took to send via dail up big grin

MildPossession
Don't care now, got broadband smile But anyway, might think about getting it on dvd actually.

ladygrim

ladygrim
I watched it last nnite big grin but i rented it not bought it ...but i will

ladygrim
I got it wink... minted now i can watch it as much as i want

jon84
I want this movie but i don't know which region to get... Do ya guys know what is the best region version, i'm thinking about R2japan or R1usa.

ladygrim
dnt even now wat that means

Cinemaddiction
I don't believe it's going to differ Region wise, as the content is the same over 2 discs. Go for R1.

Darth_Big_Boy
Great movie...great DVD release. The behind the scenes / Alien specials are great I think.

ladygrim
big grin

GreenFist
Does any body knows of there is a sound track for this movie?

b-dan
i already have that

MildPossession
I got it free on the 2 disc dvd off a friend, so happy.

And yes there is a score to the movie by Eric Serra.

ladygrim
kewlbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.