Gael Garcia Bernal For President!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Cokes
Hey,

Does anyone else think that Gael Garcia, aside from being attractive and foreign (yes!) should definitely get nominated at the oscars?

First off, he was amazing in Bad Education. Almodovar rocks.

But Bernal's performance in Motorcycle Diaries was awesome. For one, he kind of looks like Che which totally made the movie cool for me.

Also, the landscapes in that film were sick! The cinematography made it unlike any movie all year. It reminded me of city of god. (if you haven't seen that, you're missin out)

My girlfriend's honest quote (which made me jealous): "the motorcycle diaries music was like a soundtrack to Gael's hotness".

nuff said. Gael Garcia Bernal for president. Sweep all awards.

ROCK!

WorThless
I realy dont have any idea :s

MornGlory
huh blink

MornGlory
o yea the motorcycle diaries was a good movie ... but wasnt that great- and the acting wasnt that GREAT it was good but not oscar worthy

I think Jaimie Foxx should win an oscar for Ray- that was good acting

texas-killah
oh....i love that guy! but he is very small..........!

Paola
he's not foreign to me stick out tongue

hope he gets an Oscar, I'm not a movie critic, but he's doing good thumbsup

I lover you, Gael! droolio

MildPossession
i loved him in Amores Perros. Good actor.

texas-killah
I loved the way he smiled in 'The motorcycle diaries' that looked soooooo cute!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

KillTheLight
I still havent watched that movie but he looks hot anway droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.