Rhino vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who would win in a brawl between these two powerhouses? Rhino is tough and gets no love and Colossus is kinda the same way.

Krissy Von Doom
I think Colossus is the smarter of the two so I think he'd take it.

snoopdogg
Yea Rhino is not very smart but is really strong and tough as well. I dont know if he is stronger than Colossus but I give the edge to the big russian.

theflyxx
Colossus wins this one.

David Duchovony
Colossus would not win...he'd destroy Rhino. It would be a massacre.

radioboy121
Colossus is definitely superior against Rhino. Colossus is smarter and more durable. Rhino is wearing a body suit and his face is readily exposed. Second, Rhino is probably less durable in general as he's been proven to be vulnerable to Wolverine's claws (i.e. Alpha Flight #1 limited edition). In normal continuum, I do not think it was ever clarified if Colossus was.

FrothByte
colossus has better fighting skills, seeing as he's trained with the xmen. rhino seems like just a big bully to me. colossus wins easy.

long pig
god how i hate those sterotypical "big brute" "small mind" characters...pisses me off...looks like theyd eventually knock over a library and learn a little. WRITE BETTER STRONG GUYS!!
oh yeah...colossus : ) hes a shiney russian!

moviejunkie23
why are some of these debates so obvios? try making a post with a match that is even. laughing

Mainstream
I'm inclide to agree with you....you looking foward to the FF movie I see.

Maelstrom
Rhino's skin can handle Colossus's attack. Although Rhino is only 95 ton and Colossus is currently 100+ this fight is an ideal match-up. Whoever thought it up knows how to fight cause he properly assessed the interaction of these two.
Rhino defeats Colossus the moment Colossus drops his hands.

muffin man
no comment.
because I've said the line to many times.

Mainstream
Rhino stupid man stupid stupid man

muffin man
which is smarter rhino or a toe nail?
come on mainstream answer it.

Mainstream
A rhino...if this is riddle ...I have to let you know I hate riddles.

muffin man
no it's a joke man the answer is the toe nail.

Tron
Has it been officially stated that Colossus is a lot stronger than he was yet (and I'm not talking about Ultimate Colossus)? Cause if not, then I'd assume he's still at least close to as strong as he was before he died, which actually wasn't that long ago in comic years. Regardless, I still think Colossus wins.

Draco69
Colossus is back. Read Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men (sorry If I spoiled it smile )

supessucks
Collossus comes back? After curing the legacy virus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.