Planet X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://xfacts.com/x2.htm
http://www.planet-x.150m.com/pxnibiru.html
http://www.planet-x.150m.com/changes.html

interesting.....on link 2 there is info on a guy called sitchen who writes about the sumerians and why they had so much more knowledge on the universe than we do...the sumerians claimed to have gotten there info from the gods....what gods??
what do u think of this planet x??

Jackie Malfoy
I have some doubts it all seems fake to me.I mean gods?As far as I know there is only one god who made us not alot of them.It is too confusing that way!LOL!JM

dean7879
yeah but these sumerians existed so what gods do they mean...were they gods at all? or somethin else.......... i dont wanna sound like a nut doctor

baracustastic
Jackie:

As far as you know? You know there is a god? You know there is no more than one god? Have you seen this one God? What does it look like?

Gregory
We've discussed this before on this board, a while ago. I ended throwing my hands up in frustration and walking out of the argument, so maybe I shouldn't be coming back, but I will point out that in the alleged picture of the planets around the Sun (attached), that's not actually the Sun. The Summarians had a sun symbol and a star symbol, and that's just a generic star.

It doesn't even make sense if you assume it is the Sun--the Summarians were getting their information from gods or aliens or whatever, and they still thought the Moon was a planet?

There are other problems. For example, they talk about Planet X being predicted by orbital anomalies in other planets, even though recent measurments have shown that there aren't actually anomalies--it was just the sort of error you get when your equipment isn't quite up to the task set for it.

dean7879
who bulit stonehenge or the pyramids?
i dont believe for a second that any human could build those structures.

in ickes book
The most comprehensive accounts of an advanced race are contained in tens of thousands of clay tablets found in 1850 about 250 miles from Baghdad, Iraq, by an Englishman Sir Austen Henry Layard as he excavated the site of Nineveh, the capital of Assyria. This was located near the present Iraqi town of Mosul.
The original source of this knowledge was not the Assyrians, but the
Sumerians who lived in the same area from, it is estimated, 4,000 to 2,000 BC. I will refer to the clay tablets, therefore, as the Sumerian Texts or Tablets. They are one of the greatest historical finds imaginable and yet 150 years after they were discovered they are still ignored by conventional history and education. Why? Because they demolish
the official version of events.

theres lotsof info and evidence if u bother lookin

Fire
Just because you don't see any humans building the pyramids or Stonehenge doesn't mean that they didn't do it.

I think the egyptians and other cultures had a far greater knowledge then we think but I don't think that aliens build the pyramids

dean7879
At Baalbek, north east of Beirut in the Lebanon, three massive chunks of stone, each weighing 800 tons, were moved at least a third of a mile and positioned high up in a wall. This was done thousands of years BC! Another block nearby weighs 1,000 tons, the weight of three jumbo jets. How was this possible?

Fire
I do not know and I assume it will take a very long time, if we ever do, until we know how they did. But to jump to the conclussion that it had to be aliens IMO is underestimating the ability of acient civilizations

History isn't an exact sience

dean7879
so what ability do u think these civilisations had then?

Fire
That as I said before I do not know. But still that is no reason for me to think Aliens did it.

dean7879
and i dont think humans could of done it....just think about it...its impossible

Fire
Just because you can not prove something does not make it impossible.

If you study history a bit more closely you will notice that tons of ideas and things, that were believed to be impossible -because they were either unproven or people didn't believe the theories -, later turned out to be very possible.

dean7879
how do u lift a 1000 ton rock?

finti
planet x huh, maybe it is the home of the illuminati

dean7879
maybe wink
or maybe its just another planet that we aint discovered yet

Darth Revan
Like Fire keeps saying, nobody knows for sure, but to jump to the conclusion that aliens did it because of that is just stupid.

Fire
THX DR smile

mechmoggy
*Hides from aliens*

dean7879
i didnt say that aliens did it.....david icke said aliens did , i was just posting what he said.....its hard to believe aliens did it, its also hard to believe humans did it as well...there must be some evidence of how they built the structures...but there isnt
so many questions,

finti
well someone spilled my beer right now and it wasnt me , i blame the illuminati

dean7879
woudnt surprise me if u was part of the illuminati evil face

Gregory
Yes, but that they've somehow been ignored is just one of Icke's personal fantasies.

People have proposed explanation for how the stones in Baallbak. Domenico Fontana erected a 327-ton monument using nothing more advanced than pullies--it's impressive to move rocks that size, but hardly unexplainable without alien technology (to "upgrade" from 327 to the numbers you list, you'd just need more pullies).

Fire
hehe good gregory smile

mechmoggy
Plus ancient civilisations didn't have to contend with all the legislation crap we have today. I have to fill out a risk assessment for our men going to the loo!

Bring back slaves, that gets the job done! scared whip

dean7879
lol

finti
I am the top guy

Afro Cheese
Dean you're really into conspiracy theories aren't you?

dean7879
i like to open my mind and listen to both sides of the storys.people choose to listen to the goverment, listen to the media, .isten to tv...the fact is you dont know what really goes on behind the scenes

Afro Cheese
Maybe I don't wanna know.

Fire
I just don't accept too many things without proof

dean7879
trouble is u want the proof to come to you..and its not gonna happen
u aint willing to look....in ickes book, he trys to give proof...its just whether u wanna listen or not..then come to your own conclusion

Darth Revan
I don't believe in everyting any of those say, doesn't mean I believe these stupid internet conspiracy theories. I recognize that the government often lies about things... I also recognize that David Icke is a nutjob.

dean7879

Fire
Dean you don't even know me so how the hell do you think you can imply I am not looking for evidence.

Well if I should ever come across of ickes books I will surely have a look. But I ain't going to buy them just to read some weird explination about how aliens builded stuff all over the world. I would be seriously surprised if any decent evidence about aliens turned up.

dean7879
dont buy it then..download it...i downloaded the book from shareaza
i certainly aint buyin it

Fire
hehe I might just do that but not now. exams

dean7879
dont mention exams please
ive got an ict exam comin up sad
failed easlily

ABS420
I don't think it's a question of how did people know it, build it, or drag it as why would aliens. I mean come on this super advanced race travels the cosmos to drag a 100 ton rock on a back water little plant.

dean7879
ok fair enough but if you travelled to another planet..woudnt you wanna leave your mark to say that you have been there

mechmoggy
I'd probably get really drunk and leave them with lots of amusing drinking stories to pass onto their children. beer

dean7879
id teach the extraterrestials to play football

mechmoggy
You won't be sending them to the Wolves academy then... whistle

dean7879
lol nah...bad idea i think messed

dean7879
http://www.detailshere.com/firststepsofpreparation.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo244.htm

wow this is scary if it happens!
the top link talks about pole shifts and earth changes caused because of this 12th planet
the 2nd link shows what safe locations to go to when and if it happens

dean7879
http://www.detailshere.com/niburu.htm

Alpha Centauri
There are aliens who play football. They're called Brazilians, well, they have ability not of this Earth.

-AC

dean7879
ronaldinho is their god

Alpha Centauri
Have you seen the man play? Can you blame them?

I watched footage of some Brazilian kid playing against 16 plus year olds and making them look so stupid. This kid was about 6.

Fabiano is the guy to watch out for in the next World Cup. I think Holland could go very far though, if not all the way. Robben, Cocu, Van Nistelrooy, Davids, Castelen, Van Der Vaart. So many classics in the making.

England would do good if they stopped picking people because of who they are rather than how well they play. Wright-Phillips, Lampard (now and then), King, Downing, Defoe. All worth playing, but they stick with Owen, Beckham, Hargreaves instead. Sven is the worst.

Oops, off topic haha.

-AC

dean7879
luis fabiano of porto is a great prospect
if england want success then they must get rid of sven...he is thick as shite
you dont play a centre forward on the right side of midfield unless u are mental..the team he played against holland was pretty good..but pointless because we know what players like beckham, owen and lampard can do.
davids and cocu aint that influential anymore...so i doubt they will play a part in the next world cup
i think beckham played well against holland and still has a vital role in the team...maybe defoe should be given more of a chance instead of owen

Alpha Centauri
"i think beckham played well against holland and still has a vital role in the team...maybe defoe should be given more of a chance instead of owen"

Defoe can beat people, make runs, make play. Owen can do jack shit unless he gets the ball passed to him and has one man to beat. Beckham I don't mind, if he's on form. Which he RARELY is nowadays. Too unreliable. Lampard is able to turn it on when needed so he will do well next cup I think.

That really puzzled me too, why bring on a top scorer and play him on the wing? Is truly dumb.

I like football alot more now but I've always supported the team (country or league team) I enjoyed watching, coz it's about enjoyment at the end of the day. I've backed Brazil since USA 94, I love the way they play and adapt. Astounds me. Fabiano played insane against Chile recently. Ronaldo still has that steam train ability.

-AC

dean7879
ienjoy watching teams like brazil cos they play better football but i could never support anyone other than england...i hate it when we lose....i was in pain when they lost against france..seriously... i felt terrible...it was a really stressful situation which ive never experienced before lol
i was annoyed with the tactics in euro 2004...we score a goal and then defend for the entire match! why? thats what i hate about sven

what club team do u follow alpha?

KharmaDog
Just friggin' Google either one and you will find a logical explanantion how they were built.

Alpha Centauri
"i was annoyed with the tactics in euro 2004...we score a goal and then defend for the entire match! why? thats what i hate about sven"

Exactly. Especially when playing against Portugal or Brazil, teams that don't give a crap who you have in defense. If they wanna come through, they are coming through. That's why I support them because they, in my opinion, play the best football and the football I most enjoy watching. Nothing personal really, although I'll admit that England's football team has become more about brylcream models and persil salesmen than great players. Sven picks people like Beckham, Rooney and Owen just because they are Beckham, Rooney and Owen. He's picking the celebs not the players.

"what club team do u follow alpha?"

Arsenal. Always have really, even when I fell out of liking football. The loss against Man U was so stupid. Lehmann is clearly the better keeper. Ok so he's no Oliver Kahn but he was, as Vic said when we discussed it, in goal for an unbeaten season. Can't be that shit. Almunia and Cygan are awful.

-AC

dean7879
i support wolves but arsenal are my fav team in the prem

dean7879
they are guesses...no one knows for sure

Napalm
My persoal opion is that alians used to impersonate our Gods till one day a revolution began

sexyking
Well there are other theories to how this was done and they are that the people of that age had telekinetic abilities and when put in groups where able to achieve great feats.

sexyking
Yeah that your way of thinking and perhaps the human way. The question is why would aliens want to do this its not as if they have anything to prove and they might also not think like that.

A4E
humans carrying big ass stones it does seem rather hard to believe it eh??
aliens did it... much more comprehensible roll eyes (sarcastic)

dean7879
its possible nowadays with technology
bk then we didint have technology

Deano
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4501323.stm

is this planet x?

Kiu Dun
Originally posted by Deano
Ramp stupid.

Deano
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Ramp stupid.

thank you..how stupid was i..yes a ramp
talkin out ya ass...as usual
roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
seriously though dean... I stand by my opinion, u talk about human carrying big stones as if it were something impossible, but yet u talk about aliens doing it confused or u imply it, whatever

Kiu Dun
thank you..how stupid was i..yes a ramp
talkin out ya ass...as usual
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Stupid English.....

Deano
at least it is english

try speakin it sometime

Ken Kenobi
Now now ladies, get your panties out of a bunch and stop arguing.

Deano
u goddamn jeork!

Ken Kenobi
Love ya too Deano.

Deano
lol
wink

IceWithin
u totally ignored my post schmoll

Deano
Originally posted by IceWithin
seriously though dean... I stand by my opinion, u talk about human carrying big stones as if it were something impossible, but yet u talk about aliens doing it confused or u imply it, whatever

uhh whuu?!!

Deano
Originally posted by IceWithin
u totally ignored my post schmoll

not anymore

Ken Kenobi
It was impossible for humans to lift those huge, heavy rocks by themselves back then. Kiu Dun, how would a ramp help them? They still would not be able to push it up the ramp, gravity would take over even if they could make it move a tiny bit.

I don't want to hear anyone say anything about leverage and wheels and pulley's. First off leverage would only work if they could somehow get a strong enough rope around the rock, but they would have to lift the rock to get the rope around it, then have a fulcrum to work with. I seriously doubt they had any of that stuff.

Deano
commen sense..see..lance understands

Ken Kenobi
It's basic mechanics people, learn it.

I can not see ancient humans being able to pull something like that off. They had extraterrestrial help. You can't believe we are the only humanoid species in the entire galaxy, also if we aren't the only ones then there have got to be another race that is more advanced then us.

Look back to the Egyptian scrolls and tablets. They speak of gods coming from the sky in contraptions never before seen. Pyramids are another great mystery. How could different cultures halfway around the world from each other create such similar designs at around the same exact time. They had help.

Deano
same with the great pyrami

The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids?

Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.

The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory...

Another question is How did they move these rocks.. Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees..

Problem with this theory is the lack of trees in that area. Egypt grows some Date Trees, that's about it. And they certainly wouldn't cut down all their date trees, for dates are one of the main foods in EGYPT!

Now the Great Pyramid was the biggest and tallest of all the Pyramids ever built. Since the Egyptians left us an entire detailed written summary of every event in Egypt imaginable, You would think the building of the greatest Pyramid would be discussed. But it Isn't. The Pyramid was referred to a few times in very early Hieroglyphics. Egyptian writing suggests the Great Pyramid Was Standing Before Egyptians Populated The Land. Ancient hieroglyphics have detailed writings of farming, giving birth, Pharaoh worship, Hunting, Building Structures, etc, BUT the Building Of The Great Pyramid Was Never Mentioned.

If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people in a 500 mile radius to make this possible.

Actually ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

IceWithin
not anymore

I was kinda kidding laughing out loud

Fishy

Don't know if this has been said before but i will say it anyways

Three jumbo jets weigh a 1000 ton... Okay some time ago they had a challenge on discovery channel, one elephant against a 100 or so bodybuilders, trying to get one jumbo over a line the one that did so fastest would win...

They both made it the elephant was faster. Now thats on elephant, for a third of the weight. In theory 3 elephants would be able to do it then. Egyptians did ride on elephants

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Fishy
Don't know if this has been said before but i will say it anyways

Three jumbo jets weigh a 1000 ton... Okay some time ago they had a challenge on discovery channel, one elephant against a 100 or so bodybuilders, trying to get one jumbo over a line the one that did so fastest would win...

They both made it the elephant was faster. Now thats on elephant, for a third of the weight. In theory 3 elephants would be able to do it then. Egyptians did ride on elephants

A jumbo jet is also on wheels, a giant rock is not. There goes your theory.

IceWithin
well maybe many humans lifted the rock on a ramp

Ken Kenobi
I already said how that is impossible.

Magee
Lifting a 1000 ton rock does seem impossible and does make me think that they had some help from other beings. If u have actually seen the great pyramid u know as soon as u look at it that humans 4000 yrs ago couldnt have possibly built such a structure. Even with present technology it would be very difficult to build the great pyramid.

shaber
I've seen a more credible hypothesis about the possibility of another large kuiper-belt object. Also there was a large chunk of rock affecting Uranus' orbit wasn't there? I saw it named "Smilea" in a newspaper.

Deano
also on egyption hieroglyphics there are pictures of aliens..

shaber
Oh well there is conclusive evidence roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd set more store by the drunk truckers.

Deano
another theory was that the pyramids were built by humans who were members of an advanced, but lost, civilization.

http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

Deano
Originally posted by shaber
Oh well there is conclusive evidence roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd set more store by the drunk truckers.

i didnt say it was conclusive

Deano
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicegypt.htm
pretty interesting

Ken Kenobi
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicegypt.htm
pretty interesting

Great page.

Magee
The fact that there is hieroglyphics of the common grey aliens that have been seen by thousands of people is just amazing. I mean, its hard to comment on that. Their it is a hieroglyphic of the stereotypical alien, yet that depiction is over 4,000 yrs old.... Amazing.

Kiu Dun
same with the great pyrami

The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids?

Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.

The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory...

Another question is How did they move these rocks.. Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees..

Problem with this theory is the lack of trees in that area. Egypt grows some Date Trees, that's about it. And they certainly wouldn't cut down all their date trees, for dates are one of the main foods in EGYPT!

Now the Great Pyramid was the biggest and tallest of all the Pyramids ever built. Since the Egyptians left us an entire detailed written summary of every event in Egypt imaginable, You would think the building of the greatest Pyramid would be discussed. But it Isn't. The Pyramid was referred to a few times in very early Hieroglyphics. Egyptian writing suggests the Great Pyramid Was Standing Before Egyptians Populated The Land. Ancient hieroglyphics have detailed writings of farming, giving birth, Pharaoh worship, Hunting, Building Structures, etc, BUT the Building Of The Great Pyramid Was Never Mentioned.

If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people in a 500 mile radius to make this possible.

Actually ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

They did a study on that. They made a pyramid just like it using the same tools Egyptians would have back then. Stoopid. Think before you talk.

Deano
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
They did a study on that. They made a pyramid just like it using the same tools Egyptians would have back then. Stoopid. Think before you talk.

i dont need to think..cos its not me who wrote that..you stupid fool
you just havent got a clue

Kiu Dun
Man, have you ever heard of histrical error and pride?

It says that they completed the pyramids in 20 years. That's impossible. But to make you look better, you lie. Most likely, it took them around 50 years. And who cares if the structures on two sides of the world are the same, maybe they think alike.

Ken Kenobi
Did you even read his previous post?

It was not him who wrote that article, it was taken from a web-site. You yourself need to do some thinking before you post as well.

Darth Jello
wait, is this thread about the transneptunian objects Quaoar or Sedna? cause that issues really controversial among scientists, though i would consider both to be the tenth and eleventh planets respectively.

shaber
I confess - I cut off Sedna's fingers raver it would have been like taking the fingers off a baby but it just wasn't.

Deano
Now, I said all that to say this. When you get that collect call from Planet X - when some utterly sincere individual attempts to apprise you of the hottest new details of this latest apocalyptic threat to life on Earth - just hang up the phone. It's just another cold call from someone who couldn't master the facts if he had them trying to sell you something you don't need.

What really gets my goat is when one of these "channelers" tries to lump together current political events with these supposedly current celestial "events", because all that does is demean and discredit all the hard work put in by thousands of honest researchers who have been trying to tell you something is wrong with the current political picture that has been presented by our completely corrupted mass media.

When these two subjects are connected, both become bogus. But the fact is, one of these scenarios - the one taking place on Earth - is very real, while the other - taking place "out there" - is definitely a paranoid fantasy to delude the public for the purpose of making money off the easily gullible, which now that I think of it is very similar to President Bush's paranoid fantasy that it is right and honorable to use a totally false story to seize another country's oil fields. If anything is true, maybe it's that President Bush is really the Planet X about to bring apocalypse to the whole world, and if we're focusing on some imaginary, mythological threat from outer space, chances are good we won't see the impending disaster that is right now on our doorstep.

All these trendy rumblings about Planet X are merely the echoes of own mortality. It is the echo of our own guilt for destroying a planet that, except for the presence of the human species, remains perfectly lovely and quite likely is the most hospitable place in the entire universe.

The possibility that in the late spring of this year we are about to obliterated by a large invader from space is not real, and not worth a moment of our further study. The probability that babies are about to be obliterated by laser-guided, depleted-uranium bombs dropped from American fighter jets IS real, and deserves every waking moment of our most profound attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.