Green Day Concert 11/16/04

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NicktheBassist
I may be living in the past but i can't get over how awesome the concert was. it may just be because it was my first concert but regardless it was awesome and totally intense. cool

SnakeEyes
What was it like?

NicktheBassist
you retard you were there

moonwalker741
lucky bastard.....i dont like you

actually i kidd, there gonna have a spring or summer concert tour, so i'll get a chance to see them live too

SnakeEyes
It was an awesome concert, Sugarcult and New Found Glory just made Green Day sound so much better

Myth
Why is there another topic for this now?

MornGlory
I saw Metallica - Sept 1, 2004

I still cant get over it either smile

it was pretty awesome!

Korri
theyre coming over here this month..

im like sooo excitied

Lilli08
I'm going to see them in March! It should be great!

MornGlory
im jealous ^^

have fun!

Lilli08
I will!! They're touring with Simple Plan so I guess I'm seeing them as well but I'm not gonna post that in the SP thread lol!

MornGlory
Green Day and Simple Plan are touring together???

Lilli08
Yeah, well they are in Australia!

Sex Pistol
Im gonna see them in Febuary. Cant wait.

Lilli08
Are Simple Plan with them then in February?

Sex Pistol
I dont know, it at Newcastle in England, so i dont know if it'll be the same support band.

Lilli08
Yeah, true.

Sex Pistol
Im really excited.

Lilli08
Same! What's your fav song of theirs?

Sex Pistol
Either basket case or American idiot OR waiting.

Lilli08
I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Waiting.

Funkmaster BE
i hear the concert rocks but i couldnt go because my friend (who said they would buy me a ticket ) didnt get me one so i sat at home crying all night and well i heard it rocked

piece out G-UNIT

NicktheBassist
funkmaster is a jackass. i know him personally and he didn't cry, but if he did then he just more of a loser.

i also object to his signiture, i hate snoop dog.

moonwalker741
they're touring with mcr in april

Funkmaster BE
so maby i didnt cry but it did hurt to be rejected by my own abusive friend who shoots me constantly with his air soft gun ( damn air soft) and constantly pocks me and calls me gay when he is gay and likes to make fun of me when others watch to egt a good laugh and....
anyway toady i had the best laugh ever in my life you see my friend was talking about his girl friend and how she some times gets mad at him (girls always mad at something) and so my other friend was saying how to help make her not mad and my first friend said to my other friend that no matter what she gets angry and very mad at him. so i tried to respond and back my friend up buy saying that she gets almost killer (as in evil) when she is mad but instead i just said killer and they though i said killer as in kill 'er like kill her and we just laughed all day untill we stoped and talked more about blink 182 and othe r bands like the one we are starting and im the guy who does stupid things for entertainment and some times money. I also play some guitar but according to my friend its gay so to all there that are still reading thank you for listning to me i feel much better.

piece out my homies G-UNIT

Funkmaster BE
**pokes** me not pocks me sory i type fast

Funkmaster BE
**get** not egt sry again

Funkmaster BE
**other** not othe r sry ill type slower next time later nick c ya tommarow

SnakeEyes
you can edit posts ya know

Darth Revan
Slow down kids--you're confusing ol' grampa Darth here. Funkmaster, I thought you said you hated hip hop (using "retards attempting poetry" as an acronym for rap). So why the **** do you have Snoop Dogg in your sig and call everybody "G-unit"?

Lilli08
Darth, I know you weren't serious about the 'grampa' thing but I'm just curious, how old are you?

Darth Revan
17 stick out tongue

Tela
Fukin' loser stick out tongue big grin

Elondra
Back to topic.

SnakeEyes
yes, it was a good concert

teakwonjoe
i had a friend that went and said it rocked, as for funkmaster, we all know he's a loser, who cant spell, or type, so lets all just make fun of him....yeah, hes a friend of mine, but if he continues the rap thing, i will never admit to knowing him! yeah, but greenday rocks

Darth Revan
****ity **** **** that's not my point, my point is that he said he hated hip hop in the other thread, and yet he calls everybody g-unit. (not that g-unit count as hip hop anyways--they are complete shit and a disgrace to the genre)

teakwonjoe
oh, i see, i just dont really like rap... i mean i can deal with a little, but not if it includes the whole "yo, i'm 50 cent, and i got shot, so i'm cool" junk... and green day is better than any of that...so yeah

tabby999
when i found out that Greenday (one of the best "punk" (its open to interpretation) bands) were bringing Simple Plan (one of the worst bands in the history of the world) with them. the only rationalisation is that Greenday are going to lure Simple Plan into a trap and kill them by shooting Simple Plans own cds at them at high speed slicing their flesh off and letting them bled to death

NicktheBassist
that has to be it. why else would a highly respected band take wussies like Simple plan with them...... unless they are attempting the immpossible and are going to convert them to playing good music. shifty

teakwonjoe
yeah...key word...immpossible...

Red Superfly
Foolish Green Day. They do indeed rawk, in fact they are possibly the only pop-punk-MTV-whatever band I actually buy CD's of, but bringing Simple Plan has to be a mistake - or is it?

Actually, maybe Simple Plan are to come on first, be sh*t (what else?) and then Green Day will look amazing! Not that they need Simple Plan to look sh*t in the first place, but maybe Green Day are trying to achieve some sort of God-like status by performing straight after a band that has almost crippled the audience? Green Day will rejuvinate the audience, and seemingly perform Christ-like miracles, hence the God-likeness.

teakwonjoe
interesting twist...

Nobody'sGirl
um... can i just say that I LOVE GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! like...omg i can't get enough of them. they are the most beautiful and awesome band in the world and they are just awesome. and let me say i spent my new year morning with me friends watching Billie Joe and Tre and Mike singing/playing Longview and loving it (until Snoop Dogg came in...) and yeah. good start to the new year.

and, btw, i like simple plan. they're not that bad!

tabby999
oh no, they are not worth putting on cd. they are possibly the most horrible band i've had the misfortune of hearing. ever. i think Red Superfly is right in their explination

Sex Pistol
My two best friends fancie the pants off Billy Joel. And when i told them he was married with a kid their faces just dropped and i think they were gonna cry. *sigh* good times.

tabby999
indeed, dashing peoples dreams is one of my hobbies too, right after clubbing baby seals wink

Elondra
That bit with Snoop Dogg made me laugh.

rockchickgem
green day rock. there are still tickets to near where i live i was gonna go with my mate but my mate's dad wouldnt let her n then my dad said i wasnt allowed to go and im kinda upset but ill get over it. lol

SnakeEyes
that's too bad

buttcrack
simple plan is the best!!! green day is cool too but simple plan is wayy better

Atomic Rico
I dont think im gonna take music recommendations by a guy named "buttcrack" laughing out loud jk
Anyways, I think all new mainstream music sucks-but im just outspoken

Libertine
Its only in a couple of weeks untl i go and see Green day!

slashwristbarbi
Three weeks to day to be precise! big grin

Deathblow
They did something like that before, when I saw them on their tour with Blink 182. Blink opened, and I had almost died of boredom by the end of their set. Then Green Day came on and actually played a proper punk rock show, with all the pogoing and the ''1, 2, 3, 4!''s and the Johnny Ramone style guitar-pounding. Plus, most of their set comprised of stuff off of Kerplunk, Dookie and Insomniac, none of that poppy Warning/Shenanigans/everything Blink have ever written bullshit.

SnakeEyes
I actually like Blink 182 as much as i like Green Day ( i know i am gonna get bashed for it, but hey...) The concert you just described would be my dream concert.

Caribbean_Chick
Green Day always brings along bands that they dare the crowd to dislike because Simple Plan is always being nagged at fer calling themselves punks.. fer instance when they went with Pansy Division.. they were just waiting fer the crowds reaction when they found out the band was a bunch of ****
Also the guys of Simple Plan are huge fans of Green Day so it's really nice of Green Day to do it

Is it Europe they're touring with Simple Plan? 'cause I heard they're doing North American with My Chemical Romance..

I do love Simple Plan but it is very obvious that Green Day will rock the pants off them.. I was kinda feeling bad fer Simple Plan because Green Day fans dont sho gratitude towards opening bands*cough*Pansy Division*cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.