Jean's jewelry/Phoenix jewelry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkphoenix
Alright, forgive the title, I didn't have a clue on what to name this thread... embarrasment

I was wondering if anyonw knew a place that sells replicas of Jean's jewelry in X2. On the DVD it says that it was custom made and blah blah blah, but I can't believe there is no one on earth who copied the designs lol.

She had a charm bracelet thing with X's all around and a.. phoenix pendant? If I remember correctly anyway lol

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find rings, pendants, necklaces or whatever with the representation of the phoenix on it. I tried looking for it but most of the time it's barely a stupid dragon... I want the phoenix, not a dragon lol

Thanks ppl smile

kohl
i looked online but everything i found was outrageously expensive. ovver $150 for a ring, etc. have you tried ebay? or maybe a thrift shop?

cave_draconis
That would be so cool, I love the necklace she has in the Museum scene, and the coat, did anyone else notice the coat??

Morning_Glory
did you look on ebay ????

buffymitch
that belt buclke or something jean had on in X2 is amazing. i want to get my hands on those

Morning_Glory
this is a cool place

darkphoenix
I did check on Ebay, I found a couple of things but most of them, like I said, were more of a dragon than the phoenix itself.

But I totally agree, her necklace, belt buckle, bracelet, they're all great! Damn custom made things sad

buffymitch
i searched on ebay and they have a few belt buckles but not from the movie. Fox should think about selling those things

dixah
Maybe you should try wholesale sites. A lot of them offer low retail prices for people not looking to buy in bulk.

Britrogue
Anyone got a pic? I can't think what it looks like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.