pirates of the caribbean 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greenwoodk
Hi my name is Kate, and I am very interested in being in the Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I'm not only interested in this to meet Johnny Depp, although that would knock off one of my main goals in life. I am willing to take off time from school to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I will be attending Purdue University this upcoming fall, studying mechanical engineering technology. I also have an identical twin sister, who is also very interested in this opportunity. I am 18 years old so my parents can't stop me. I am a very adventurous and outgoing person and am very good at memorizing lines. I am strong and good at riding horses and other athletic events. I have ran track and field for seven years, and have played soccer for nine years. I feel that I would be a good candidate for this movie especially since one of my friends is working towards becoming a Blacksmith. I have also practiced shooting bows and have caught on fast. Please consider me for a part in this upcoming movie, or even the third installment. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kate Greenwood

vaya_the_elf
Hello Kate. Welcome to Kmc. smile

I'm sure you will like it here. I love pirates of the Caribbean to. There is a thread for that. You should check it out.

§pearhead
Um...we're a movie board. We're not directors who recruit people for movies confused

that said, welcome aboard

KillTheLight
^^what he said^^

Paola
^ ditto

visit Pirates of the Caribbean forum http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=69

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.