Fill-in Assistant Manager pwn5 me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Since the manager who was suppost to close tonight is in the hospital for some reason, we had a manager from another store, and this girl who was there for 4 years as management fill-in also. So, around 8 o'clock or so, I basically stopped caring after doing the dusty ass rugs, and went to jewerly to talk to this girl I like, for about 10 minutes. So the girl comes over and tells me to do something , not stand around doing nothing. I tell her I did men's, and the rugs, and she says to do shoes, well the girl at jewerly that I like, had shoes to do later on, and I turn to her with my jaw wide open and we both crack up. So I start doing shoes, and then the girl saw the half-assed job I did on rugs and scolded me.

pwnag3 F0R N0T D01NG J0B R1GHT'D!!!!!111

SlipknoT
uh huh...

JToTheP
This is the after-effect probably, of having to bring in the damn carts and almost getting frozen hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.