Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/juggernautgallery.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=132

Well kiddies looks like Wonder Woman had the last laugh in this battle. I never knew wonder woman was in Class 75 or 100. Heck couldnt believe she can fight Juggernaut. I thought she was only like Half of Superman strength. I guess not.

Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut, who would win and why?

Draco69
I love WW. But she's not that good. Juggs wins this one. She'd put up a very good fight though. Ask talon00x why Juggs would win, he's the expert on him.

talon00x
thx Draco

well as you saw in the pic she knocks juggernauts helmet off (which doesnt really do anything) and a smile is juggernauts only reaction, Juggernaut is only loyal to two things, 1 is to black tom, 2 is to his credo to being an unstoppable being of destruction.

The only way ww would win this is if she trapped juggernaut, and to be quite honest i dont see that happening.

True she does have a very hight tolerance to pain, and is nigh invulnerable, yet juggernaut is completely invulnerable.

he is incapable of feeling pain, being knocked out, he doesnt need air water, sleep. His skin cannot be broken, he cannot be knocked out or killed. He is immortal. He is a living human juggernaut. He is exactly what his name stands for.

Everything physical must yield to his power, for he is a living embodiment of raw power, the exemplar of physical strength.

With his magical powers granting him unstoppable powers once he is in motion you cannot stop his forward progress many have tried and failed.

He has two major weaknesses, magic or significant strength (it has to be strong he was stripped to just his bones by magic and his unstoppable power granted by CYTTORAK would not let him fall back. http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/juggernautgallery.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=139

His other weakness is psychic attacks but he has a helmet that blocks those attacks (for those that dont know)

Now i know ww is no slouch and her power is great yet it is nothing to the juggernauts. Everything and anything she sends will be futile.

NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT devil
(except himself big grin )

if you disgree with me please reply devil

long pig
talon...yer a smart cookie! im realizing more and more that juggie is...well...the shit...
maybe by use of her rope she could make him see the error of his way...ya know...smackin around a girl ...he'd think "aw man this aint right..." then go get a job as a bouncer.

blob vs jug thing sparked my intrest..maybe he'd just run over the blob meaning he wouldnt stop and the blob wouldnt move. a blob ramp if you will...or has this already been said?

KillAll
said from the pages of hulk wink but it doesnt sound right... is that an exact quote?? i dont wanna look it up.

long pig
yeah it is...missin a lil but yea..
here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=War_Hulk.jpg

Tron
Well, Juggernaut usually makes it a rule not to hurt women, he's made his exceptions though.

Blob is strong, but not strong enough to hang with Juggernaut, and he's definitely not immovable. Juggernaut could easily mow him down, make Blob take the ground sticking to his feet with him.

As far as this fight goes, all my respect goes to Wonder Woman, she's a bad b*tch. She's definitely a far better fighter than Juggernaut, but then again it doesn't matter much when she can't really hurt him. She's more than good enough to hang, but in my opinion, Juggernaut would be too much for her in the end.

Mainstream
THis is a joke right AhHaHaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!Juggy beats the amazon cutie...I mean I doubt even Superman could bet Juggy...hell I know he can't.

moviejunkie23
superman can't beat juggernaut.........
are you serios man?
juggernaut's hits on superman would feel like misquito bites.
Superman could just pick him up, fly to the outer atmoshere and throw juggernaut out into space.

But on the other hand WW i don't think could do much to hurt jugs.

Mainstream
What a sec...you think Supes could be the Jugman..isn't jugs strenght level more than Supes? We kinda got off topic ...or at least I did.

Linkalicious
Defeating Juggernaut most certainly is NOT beyond Superman's capabilities.

Doomsday and Darkseid would have their way with Juggernaut.

Mainstream
True but Cain is at more a match for Superman.

Tron
Not a direct quote I don't think, but it's from when War fought Juggernaut. It's on the page where Juggernaut's pushing War across the desert.

Mainstream
War was when Hulk was Apoc's B@tch right?

talon00x
Yes thats from war big grin Idk let me look (5min later) ah here it is.

"the juggernaut is not particularly loysl to, or eholden to the principles of the new world order. He is loyal to only two things."

"....Black Tom Cassidy, who will be aided by the money Juggernaut will earn for his participation in this business...

And to his Credo that he is UNSTOPPABLE."

yeah thats it, ahhh its music,

talon00x
Ah yes i can see it now as superman flys to space he is saying to himself my only way to win is to fly him into space, yeah that doesnt make me look weak, coming from a guy that would make juggernauts punches feel like bug bites right? makes perfect since wink

K3VIL
That was War Hulk.Not regular Hulk.It's the strongest Hulk version.He can tap into the energies of 2universes.

KillAll
yea, i know... but thanks for the recap. i just didnt wanna dig it out and look myself. much easier if i just ask and wait till the next day to look for the reply big grin

baddspellahl4
yep if superman wanted to he could throw juggernaut into space. he would go flying forever because there is no gravity inertia, or even centritpital force in space. he would literally fly on forever (unless the gayass cytorrak or other magical bbeing including blink brought him back). plus superman has way more abilites besides strenght and idurability. he has heat vision as hot as the sun below freezing super breth, superintelligence, flight, among others. juggernaut isn't even competition for supes. but back on topic, WW is goin down

Napalm
WW would be crushed by juggs

talon00x
there is too many gravitational pulls to just say he would fly forever, Besides he might just stop and come back to earth, being that on two ocassions he was lifted off the ground and continued to move forward.

Heat vision freeze breath laughing i can see juggernaut laughing as he used that on him.
I believe supes vs juggernaut would end in a stalemate, but offtopic

ww doesnt stand much chance.

sbo
I don't think there's any way that wonder woman could take juggernaut down for good. She's got an advantage in speed, but once juggernaut gets his hands on her she's going to get trashed.

Tron
Please, if it were that easy, he would do it to any major threat that he couldn't kill any other way. And it's not like Juggernaut's gonna let him either grab him or keep a hold of him, but, we'll just have to disagree on that. Also, if he did succeed, chances are he'd just screw over some other populated planet if Juggernaut landed on it.

And, heat beam eyes, freezing breath don't mean jack to Juggernaut, as Talon said, he would simply laugh it off, if he even noticed it. Supes only advantages are that he can fly and of course is smarter. I've gotten off subject though.

Fanboy
Okay I looked at the thing x danny x posted and ya know I clicked the thing that said next and it seems that Juggernaut gets knocked off the ground and into a green dude with armor like Juggernaut was getting beaten up and now that would not prove that Juggernaut beat Wonder Woman the fight is still going on.

Fanboy
Yeah and Superman could kick Juggernaut around like he was nothing. Yeah I said it Superman can beat Juggernaut Testify if you may but Superman will always beat Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
This would be a good battle. Does anybody know what issue that they fought in? I noticed somebody posted pics of a fight they had in the forums.

talon00x
offtopic

but hey since you want to go there let me throw in my 2 cents.

Now if the writer is someone that is true to both juggernaut and superman and juggernaut uses his powers (all of them, as in forcefield) superman would not be able to touch him, much less fly him in space or into the sun.

Im not saying juggernaut would win (being that marvel and DC shouldnt even fight with the hudge power differences) but superman would learn that he is in fact fighting a juggernaut. Juggernaut would survive anything and everything superman would give and unless superman is just a fool which i know he isnt then he would let juggernaut get his hands on him. (superman is very durible but not indestructible, he would have to yield to juggernauts power)

also if they were fighting in a city superman would be pressured with all the inocents around, juggernaut would not go out without taking out the city, (its his thing)

Fanboy
What is with that link that x danny x posted linkbecause it showed that Wonder Woman beat Juggernaut she is more skilled just as strong it just shows if you have the strength and skill like that you could beat someone like Juggernaut and if anyone clicked on that link anyways.

KillAll
the link lead to marvel/dc crossovers, which were crap wink

Mainstream
I must agree they were rather crappy.

KillAll
the ones i did like though were the marvel/dc crossovers with galactus, darkseid, fantastic 4, superman (aka the kryptonian) batman, spiderman, Silver surfer....... etc... those were written well. i have them in book format all 4 tales in one... i dunno if it came in any other format. but my favorite crossovers ever.

BobbyD
Sadly, WW would die of exhaustion if Juggy didn't kill her first.

eleveninches
ww is blind now as well

Fanboy
Okay I guess no one looked at that link but Wond Woman looked like she kicked his ass she is strong enough to and skilled enought to. If Superman knocked out Juggernaut I think Wonder Woman could do it.

Mainstream
anything possible.

Swanky-Tuna
After the helmets are gone, she could probably just toss her lasso over Juggernaut's head and tell him to stop. Unless they nerfed her lasso.

Mainstream
hmmmm interesting theroy..the lasso thing may work...may.

Swanky-Tuna
At one point the lasso was more twinked than a green lantern powered by hostess fruit pies. I don't know when that point was though. It could of been back when WW was much, much weaker.

muffin man
serious walk over victory

Scoobless
when did superman knock out juggernaut?

Tron
He didn't. He came out of no where and knocked Juggernaut on his ass. He said a few things and left, with Juggernaut having that "wtf" look.

Gairdevil
Sorry but you are all completely wrong.In the current xmen run juggy is now at a much reduced power level(he almost got beat by sasquatch)and I reckon WW would take him.And supes vs Jugs? .....please....

otis
WHO CARES ABOUT JUGGS POWER WONDER WOMAN IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH WARRIOR AND IS AN EQUAL TO THE LIKES OF HULK THOR AND MORE THE ONLY THING REALLY PROTECTING HIM IS THAT MAJIC HELMET

azndrgn
Juggernaut is one of the most powerful comic villains around. Just admit it. Just his name itself inspires fear!

Swanky-Tuna
I WONDER WHAT HIS HELMET IS PROTECTING THAT WONDER WOMAN CAN USE TO HER ADVANTAGE.

Cosmic Cube
I'm not so sure about this one. As I have said before, Juggernaut is NOT utterly unstoppable, or immune to damage. His force field can only be breeched by magic or sufficient physical force. In my opinion, Wonder Woman would not be able to hurt Juggernaut, but does she have any access to magic? If so it could aid her. This isn't a definite win for Juggernaut guys.

Otis, try not to be such a fanboy.

CountQuan
Juggernaut has my vote.

savagerampage
Come on guys as we know Juggernaut has a position on womans rights just like he "showed the She Hulk " what his positions were lol. he would do the same with wonderwoman. Why would he wanna fight her when he can certainly role around in bed with her hahahah

but if they did fight wonderwoman would be wondering what hit her.

Draco69
The only way that Wonder Woman could "win" is too tie her up with her lasso. It's utterly unbreakable.

Otherwise WW loses.

savagerampage
Thats what they say about juggernauts helmet so we know unbreakable has a breaking point eventually

Draco69
WW's lasso once held the Spectre. It even held the infinite power of 4D energy. Superman, Darkseid, Captain Marvel are unable to break it. The lasso even survived Darkseid's Omega Beams.

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't she possess any other forms of magic?

savagerampage
I know someone broke her lasso, im not quite sure who though

Draco69
She doesn't. Except for her bracelets. Sometimes she arms herself with magical weapons.

It doesn't matter anyway. The only way that WW can possibly win if she zips around Juggs at superspeed and ties him up with the lasso.

In a straight out brawl, WW would fall after a good long fight.

Cosmic Cube
Everything survives those Omega Beams. Darkseid sucks. Well not really.

Draco69
You're probably referring to Bizzaro. That was Elseworlds. Or rather an alternate dimension. WW was much weaker in that universe. She couldn't even fly!

Draco69
Not many things can survive the Omega Beams. Darkseid has killed Gods with them.

savagerampage
he can kill gods lol but not a lasso go figure? yes i remember bizzaro, but in the normal dimension someone else did it maybe to others. i think it might have been doomsday

Draco69
Doomsday was not able to break the lasso. WW couldn't put up much of a fight anyway since half of her powers were transferred to Artemis. Not many people know this.

savagerampage
How did he escape then?

Draco69
He thrashed around like a beached whale. Her drained strength was not able to compensate and he got free.

savagerampage
Ah thanks for the clarification. But i guess that would apply to Juggernaut he could role around like a fish out of water, since he never tires, eventually wonderwoman would let loose

Draco69
Maybe. Unless she ties the lasso around his ENTIRE body. The lasso's length is limitless. Doomsday got free because of his superspeed.

Juggs would win this battle though in a straight up fight. Diana would need the help of the JLA to bring him down. Diana may be able to subdue him but certainly not defeat him.

lmnorw
badd lol and you think supermans heat vision would bother juggernaut?hell no his cant feel pain period..superman could use his heat visions for ever and juggernaut wouldnt feel it..i am not saying juggernaut could be him but superman couldnt do anything to hurt him..flying him into space is pretty stupid..superman could just hold on to his arm if he tried that attack..

kgkg
Juggernaut vs Wonder Woman

Draco69
The best she could do is restrain him. Pretty easily actually. Juggs would be completely imobile and the Avengers would take him in.

long pig
restraining him isn't going to keep him from moving.
He still will move forward, possibly kicking WW with his legs.
Head bunt the broad too.

If its a to the death match then Jugs, but if its the wuss way out...WW could tie him up.....but he still would move forward.
Jugs 10/10 in a death match
jug 4/10 if WW if she ties him up.

Draco69
The lasso can be any length Diana desires. She once lassoed a friggin moon. If she wraps Juggs from head to toe than Juggs is completely immobile. With her superspeed, Juggs wouldn't even get a chance to think of way to escape or counteract it. He's not that smart nor cagey.

jrodslam
Agreed. And it cant be broken either.

long pig
he still can move forward.
he moves forward with 0 gravity. he also moves forward while being held still by telekenisis.

Still, it's a very un-warrior-like way to win imo.

Draco69
He can't move foreward. The lasso restrains him. How is he gonna move when he's wrapped like a mummy?

Un-warrior like? Yes. But Diana prefers restraining foes over brutal force. After a few hours of kicking the lights out of him and not seeing any effect, she'll just lasso him.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
He can't move foreward. The lasso restrains him. How is he gonna move when he's wrapped like a mummy?

Un-warrior like? Yes. But Diana prefers restraining foes over brutal force. After a few hours of kicking the lights out of him and not seeing any effect, she'll just lasso him.
I agree the lasso will restrain Jugs from moving.

But WW lasting and kicking the lights out of him for an hour?

Jugs did manage to send thor packing.

Draco69
She would. Namely because of her superspeed and uncanny fighting prowess.

Thor fought quite stupidly. Throwing the hammer over and over again like a dunce.

jrodslam
Well Thor isnt quite the smartest fighter in the world.

dawsey28
WW has fought Juggernaut in Unlimited Access. She knocked his helmet off and kicked his butt. (Of coarse that DEFINITELY was NOT the best writing in the world She didn't restrain him either. , but that's what happened.) Now I'd still say WW could win.

colossus17
what part of an "unstoppable force" dont you understand......?, one's he has been moving nothing will stop him, just slow him..now ofcourse many people stopped him like war hulk and stuff.....but WW aint gonna be able to achieve that....juggy's cyttorak magic.is stronger then WW's ....

eleveninches
WW would kick his asss

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by colossus17
what part of an "unstoppable force" dont you understand......?, one's he has been moving nothing will stop him, just slow him..now ofcourse many people stopped him like war hulk and stuff.....but WW aint gonna be able to achieve that....juggy's cyttorak magic.is stronger then WW's ....
He won't break the rope though. And she probably will wrap him up good.

MERCILOUS
That'd be funny, he'd by like Mummynauts, they ever foward moving worthless thing.

O.D Geist
i tell u this she isnt going to survive if it is toe to toe tell u that right now,

her best and only bet is wrap him up.

Wickerman
Marko weighs less than a ton. WW's power is greater than that. Lasso his legs at the ankles, fly off with the speed she's known for and the battle is over.

~wickerman~

Fanboy
Wonderwoman would kick his a-- she is really strong and a better fighter.

long pig
Jug's magic might negate WW's magic rope, making him immune.
He wouldn't be the only one immune to her magic rope.

Bizarro broke the rope, why not jug?

Gamma Crush!
I don't think Wonder Woman's lasso would stop Juggernaut.

Draco69
It stopped the Spectre.

long pig
But it didn't stop bizarro.

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
But it didn't stop bizarro.

Crap writing. Major PIS. First of the story is "ElseWorlds" Why?

1) Wonder Woman never met Superman NOR Batman has seen in Trinity. She met them during a battle in New York. Superman specifically said: "Who are you?" and Batman obviously started to go into his paranoid convulsions.

2) Artemis (the pink-haired girl) is NOT a teenager. She's the same age as Wonder Woman. That's why Hipployta chose Artemis to take her place as the new Wonder Woman so she would die at the hands of the White Magician.

3) Wonder Woman met Bizarro in an issue of Wonder Woman during the George Perez era. She kicked his ass. And Wonder Woman never met Bizarro previous to that encounter

4) Not really a reason but I re-read the arc. The reason the lasso didn't work on Bizarro is because he represents a physical manifestion of a lie. His entire mental and physical being is a lie. Think about it. Hello to Bizarro is Good-Bye. Escaped to Bizarro Trapped. Everything he does is a lie. That's why Bizarro feared the lasso when Ra Ghul held it. He couldn't handle it. And apparently neither could the lasso because Bizarro essentially "overloaded" it. It had nothing to do with his strength.

long pig
It didn't stop Slade either....at all.
Lasso = unpredictable

Draco69
Read the scans. A punch from Deathstroke actually hurt Wonder Woman. That's ludicrous. TERRIBLE writing.

Sentry
It also breaks when she doesn't adhere to the truth. JLA perfect or something like that I forgot what it was. Digi brought it up. If Slade went toe to toe with WW, who's like 70 percent of Superman's strength, does that make Slade like a class 100 in the marvel universe? Slade hanged with WW for a few pages.

Draco69
It's terrible writing. I don't know WHAT the writer was thinking.

long pig
He only hung with her because he's a bit faster.
She shrugged off his best shots, cept for the plasma staff.

long pig
Still, why would be be immune?
That isn't the first time he's been immune to her rope.

Draco69
He only hung with her because he's a bit faster.
She shrugged off his best shots, cept for the plasma staff.

How? It doesn't make sense. She can deflect Superman's heat vision and lasso a Flash but Slade is somehow faster? Bull**** writing.

Draco69
Still, why would be be immune?
That isn't the first time he's been immune to her rope.

I have NO idea. No mortal nor god can resist. Not even Zeus himself. But a human jumped up on super-steroids can? Bull**** writing. For god's sake even Darkseid cannot resist it.

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
and lasso a Flash but Slade is somehow faster? Bull**** writing.
Slade stabbed and shot two different versions of Flash while they were both trying to speed blitz.
Physically, he isn't faster than WW, but pre-cog goes a long way.

I was only asking about the rope because from what I've seen, it only works on evil people or people who aren't purely truthful or whatnot.
Hulk isn't evil and he is pure innocent.

I still think WW would win.

Draco69
Slade stabbed and shot two different versions of Flash while they were both trying to speed blitz.
Physically, he isn't faster than WW, but pre-cog goes a long way.

Ah, yes. Pre-Cog. Forgot about that. I suppose that kinda makes sense. Athough it certainly doesn't explain how he actually made bleed nor why she couldn't parry his blows or even why his fist shouldn't have just broken after contact with her skull.

I was only asking about the rope because from what I've seen, it only works on evil people or people who aren't purely truthful or whatnot. Hulk isn't evil and he is pure innocent.

That's not true. It works on all people (except a select few) regardless whether they are good or bad. It worked on Superman for god's sake.

The "unbreakablity" of WW's lasso has nothing to do whether they are lying or telling the truth. If that were true it would have been broken hundreds of times by now.

FieryBalrog
I dont get it... how does she lose, then?

Wanderer259
If we want to be really, really super technical about this, we can say that it's the specific command, and not the rope itself, that Deathstroke was immune to. Look at the scan. Diana's telling Deathstroke to "see the truth of what ", to which he responds, "Sorry, princess. I'm immune. I know exactly what I am."

Looking at it, it looks like Slade and Diana are on the same page at first, but Deathstroke wants to do things differently. Diana tries to stop him, I suppose tries to command him to see that he's being more "villainous" than "heroic", but he already knows that.

To me, it looks like he's shrugging that specific command off more than the rope, but apparently he's been immune at other times as well. Anyone have any info on those instances?

long pig
Nah, still doesn't add up.
The rope is lying there limp around his shoulders, and him saying "I'm immune" says that he somehow knows already he's immune to it, or it's power......how? I have no clue.
Maybe it has something to do with the "truth serum/super soldier serum" thing he was given.

ImmortalOne
THOR A GOD !!! Needed FULL POWER just to STOP Juggy..
WW.... just a mere deity.... with a freakii "planet-pulling" laso !!

Marko (Juggy) will stun her........................ and give her a baby.... heheheh

Swanky-Tuna
A deity is a god...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
A deity is a god...
So?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So?
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
THOR A GOD !!! Needed FULL POWER just to STOP Juggy..
WW.... just a mere deity....
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
A deity is a god...

dawsey28
Just because Juggernaut "doesn't feel pain" does NOT mean he can't be defeated.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by colossus17
juggy's cyttorak magic.is stronger then WW's ....

stronger than the magic of the Greek Gods?

olympian
"Crap writing. Major PIS. First of the story is "ElseWorlds" Why?

1) Wonder Woman never met Superman NOR Batman has seen in Trinity. She met them during a battle in New York. Superman specifically said: "Who are you?" and Batman obviously started to go into his paranoid convulsions.

2) Artemis (the pink-haired girl) is NOT a teenager. She's the same age as Wonder Woman. That's why Hipployta chose Artemis to take her place as the new Wonder Woman so she would die at the hands of the White Magician.

3) Wonder Woman met Bizarro in an issue of Wonder Woman during the George Perez era. She kicked his ass. And Wonder Woman never met Bizarro previous to that encounter

4) Not really a reason but I re-read the arc. The reason the lasso didn't work on Bizarro is because he represents a physical manifestion of a lie. His entire mental and physical being is a lie. Think about it. Hello to Bizarro is Good-Bye. Escaped to Bizarro Trapped. Everything he does is a lie. That's why Bizarro feared the lasso when Ra Ghul held it. He couldn't handle it. And apparently neither could the lasso because Bizarro essentially "overloaded" it. It had nothing to do with his strength."

Wasent the story according to Didio a retteling/recton of theyr first meeting. Supermans origin changed as well. And there was no Elsewords label in both the issues and the collection after.

I do agree with you tho that is more than likely to be an alternative take on the characters.

olympian
"Doomsday was not able to break the lasso. WW couldn't put up much of a fight anyway since half of her powers were transferred to Artemis. Not many people know this"

Your not talking about the figth she had with champion in the 111-112 issues, against Doomsday are you?

long pig
Ya' know, I've noticed Draco doesn't mind saying WW loses.....we all should take notice of how a respectable fanboy acts.

I've seen times where WW is up against a cosmic like Warlock, and Draco says "Nah, I don't ever say she wins against cosmics, they're too complicated."
Indeed.

If only the Superman fiends would take notice....evil face

-pokes whirly-

long pig
Originally posted by spidermonkey
stronger than the magic of the Greek Gods?
Yep.
Cyttorak is above Skyfather by MOST accounts.

olympian
Ive noticed that.

long pig
Hercules lost to wolverine ya know....

-pokes Oly'-

olympian
I know that too.

. dodges and pokes back .

Draco69
This is one of the few battles where Diana's skills and powers are rendered rather ineffective. She can knock him all she wants. It wouldn't do much except cause massive worldwide property damage. Thus she only has three options:

1) Use the Godwave
2) Hog-tie Juggernaut with the lasso
3) Knock off his helmet and have the Invisible Plane mind**** him.

HOWEVER Diana isn't gonna "lose" here folks. He may land a blow or two. But that's it. He's WAYYYYY to slow for Wondie. So the odds of Juggernaut knocking out Diana is nil.

This either ends in a draw (if Diana cannot somehow immobolize him or knock him out thus ending the battle since Juggs wouldn't be able to land a hand on her) or a win for Diana.

Metalmanx
But if Juggy did manage to hit her once, he'd then start to gain momentum. Juggy would eventually take this, since she does feel pain and takes damage, unlike him.

Dark Thor
Can WW breathe in the space and in water? If she can she can carry Cain and throw him into either one

Metalmanx
Now why can't Cain do the same thing to her? He doesn't need to breathe/eat/drink at all. He could just chuck her into space. Now, if she can't breathe in space, she's screwed.

Draco69
Originally posted by Metalmanx
But if Juggy did manage to hit her once, he'd then start to gain momentum. Juggy would eventually take this, since she does feel pain and takes damage, unlike him.

Unlikely. You're underestimating her durability. In WW #219 she got hit by an amped-up Superman on the surface of the Sun. The force of the blow made her travel all the way back to Earth. She hit the Earth with the force of nuclear explosion.

And she was up and fighting again in seconds.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Can WW breathe in the space and in water? If she can she can carry Cain and throw him into either one

Yes. Diana like most beings require air. However she can go for very long periods without it.

Unfortunately Cain DOESN'T need air so that tactic would be fruitless.

Draco69
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Now why can't Cain do the same thing to her? He doesn't need to breathe/eat/drink at all. He could just chuck her into space. Now, if she can't breathe in space, she's screwed.

As I said the odds of him laying a hand on her is nil.

If Cain somehow chucks her into space....then using common sense she'll just fly back down.

Fanboy
What the he-- She can not survive in the vacuum in space if she left earth or gaeas girdle her powers would probably go down since they are tied to the earth.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Can WW breathe in the space and in water? If she can she can carry Cain and throw him into either one I dont know if she can breathe in space but she can survivie it.

Draco69
Yes she CAN survive in space for very long periods. HOWEVER she of course needs air eventually.

As for her connection to Earth, her powers begin to dwindle since as Fanboy stated her powers are tied to Gaea. HOWEVER he is wrong on WHEN her powers would dwindle. When she was away from Earth for about a period of three years her powers finally began to dwindle. It was totally lost within a couple of months after then.

snoopdogg
Im surprised the kryptonite Diana used didnt help her.

She just got clocked all the way back to Earth.

Draco69
Indeed. Batman with a kryptonite ring can land several blows to Superman...but Diana can't?!

snoopdogg
I think Supermans weaknesses are mental. Thats why the K-nite didnt hurt him there.

He was being mind controlled by Max Lord.

Draco69
His kryptonite weakness isn't mental. It's entirely physical. It disrupts his forcefield and causes radiation poisoning.

His LIMITATIONS may however be mental.

I suspect the kryptonite wasn't as effective as it should have been because he practically skimming the Sun.

snoopdogg
That fight should prove that Superman is FTL in space cause Max Lord said the whole fight happened in under 2 minutes.

Draco69
It DOES take light eight minutes to reach the Earth from the Sun...

snoopdogg
The windows shattered when he flew WW past the building.

But anyways I think WW can beat Juggy but its gonna be a long road. Maybe she can use her Tiara or Lasso to do him in.

Draco69
I theorize the closer he gets to the Sun the more powerful he gets. So as he flew towards the Sun he got more and more powerful...and faster as well.

Dark Thor
In the Superman vs. Superman comic, shouldnt Clark be so uber quick that he can dodge every attack? He was hit sometimes in that comics though. WW can keep evading Juggy's attacks

Fanboy
She is freakin strong as hell lifing like 5 train cars in that our wars at worlds comics.

Fanboy
I think snoopdogg master of putting pictures up here can show this picture.

Fanboy
I guess he is not doing it then. I think he freakin blocked me.

long pig
I think she can win.....but for her to, Jug would have to be very still and let her.

I mean, she's fast and all, but not THAT fast where she can't be hit by someone like Jug, who has some degree of super speed himself.

Probably Wonder Woman, but only because Jug is a dumbass, otherwise, he'd win.

Fanboy
Yeah I know right I mean he has his military training and crap but Wonder Woman knows martial arts acrobatics and crap ya know I think she would defenitely win ya know.

Tron
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah I know right I mean he has his military training and crap but Wonder Woman knows martial arts acrobatics and crap ya know I think she would defenitely win ya know.

Those martial arts and crap are pretty insignificant against Juggernaut's durabilty, ya know.

She's capable of beating him, but hand-to-hand ain't gonna cut it.

PimpXMaster
Whats up, Tron Homey, I think my Girl Homey wonder Homey could pull this, off, and beat My jugger Homey, ha2h Homey, becuase Wonder Homey has the Homey Bracelets, that Block Everything Homey. YOU DIG.

long pig
Well, that's a given.
I can count on one finger the many people on earth who can hang with jugs in h2h.

But, since this isn't just h2h (At least I don't think...??) WW does have her lasso and her tiara and that stupid junk, and I think her little tiara would cut Jugs, since it's enchanted.

Metalmanx
I still thnk Juggernaut takes this.

newjak86
He can take this I mean it depends if WW weapons the lasso or the tiara work. I mean Juggs has gone against magic before like Thor's hammer and idd fine. He has been magically stripped of all felsh yet he didn't die he kept fighting. So even if the weapons cut him will it kill him not certain. He is strong enough to go toe to toe and durable enough to take anything else she can dish out.

Metalmanx
Exactly.

Fanboy
Yeah but I have seen her take a hit from Superman from space to earth big explosion like a Nuclear Bomb. She got up and kept fighting on. Snoop Dogg should have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.