Wonder Woman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Goddess vs God Now the version of Thor that she would be fighting is the one that was supposedly to beat Superman but lost to Superman in the Crossovers because what many Thor fans say, Business Politics.

So how does Thor fair against Wonder Woman?

Draco69
Wonder Woman would put up a very good fight. But Thor would most definitely win. He's a god with thousands upon thousands of years. He's stronger that WW. And lot tougher. WW has very slight edge in superspeed, but that's nothing Thor hasn't faced before. Armed with a mystical hammer that wields controls of the elements, Thor would eventully put the Amazon down.

And yes, Superman would lose against Thor. The JLA vs. Avengers crossover is not reliable source for who would win against who. No way in hell was The DC corporation going to let their number-one superhero lose to some blond-haired yuppie. Wonder Woman would probably last longer against Thor than Superman because she has no vulnerability to magic and she's an excellent fighter.

supessucks
Hmm... He might not be a fanboy after all.

supremthor
dud you should be the last person calling anyone fanboy

supessucks
Go to hell, supremethor; I never portrayed myself as a fanboy. And learn how to spell.

FrothByte
thor. although the fight would be something id love to watch. id imagine the fight going on for a long time, since both are strong, fast, and well trained as warriors. but thor is stronger, tougher, and has definitely more experience. and besides, mjolnir is far more formidable than the arm bands and lasso that ww uses.

Tron
Agreed. Their both well skilled, but like some of y'all said, Thor's more experienced, possibly stronger, tougher in my opinion, and has far more power at his disposal, courtesy of Mjolnir.

Mainstream
Thor would kickth Wonder woman rather nice a$$!!!

BobbyD
I think Thor would see WW and say:

By dear Odin, thy beauty that is in front of ye hammer is...is nothing thine eyes hast ever seens before.

And then WW kicks him in the groin, walks off with his hammer (capable/noble enough I think), turns, blows him a kiss and says: Bye, ya' big blonde, ripply stuuud".

No seriously, a nice fight-but the Thunder god just has too much for her to overcome.

Mainstream
I like that BobbyD your Thor was dead on!!!!

K3VIL
Thor is above her in all the physical skills, and he has more experience.
Also he possess Mjolnir, and it's obvious that she don't stand a real chance, in AVENGERS VS JLA she try to block him with the lazo but she wasn't able to do it.Anyway Thor his stronger and with Mjolnir at his side the amazon can't beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.