Ne One like?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Calamaury if i spelt it wrong calamaury is octupus or squid that is like deep fried and served with some sauce. OMG so good i ate a whole big plate of eat tonghite at this really nice italian resturant i went to by the sears tower in chicago tonighte. I had really good pasta with bread and calamaury and then this out of this world desserts. like rasbery ice cream in this shell or hard choclate omg so good.

But ne one like calamaury and ne other odd foods that are great

§pearhead
calamari, i believe. And i've never had it erm

tptmanno1
eeeewww!
yucky!
don't likey Calimari!

Lord Soth
Have never tasted it yet, but I'm always up for new experiences

DeNiro
God it is to die for it is excellent. I ate prolly 20 bucks worth tonghite.

DemonicGambit-2
I've had squid, confused but don't know if it was calamri. I didn't like it though, it tasted like a balloon

Dogbert
Calamari is good. I like it best with pizze smile

DeNiro
There u go Dogbert at least u got taste stick out tongue just kidding i dont like certain things also everyone has a differnt tastes. But seriously if u havent tried it u would like it i bet

Lord Soth
My sister would hate it, she hates fish altogether

speaking of which, anyone ever try sushi?

DeNiro
I have tried sushi before it was like this hard sea weed it was black wrapped around something and i tried it i ate it politly but honeslty it was horrible

Lord Soth
That's eelskin stick out tongue

I love sushi

KidRock
i...LOVE...calamari whenever i go to this one resteraunt i order like 2 plates of it with this red sauce its the best stuff i loveeeeee lovee it! *runs off and eats some calamari*

DeNiro
it rules dont it KidRock Im with u all the way

Darth Revan
Calamari, it's a type of squid. Good stuff, they also eat it in Asia. yes

DeNiro
Damn straight bratha

kalantiaw
i eat it all the time... crispy fried calamaris are good. i like grilled jumbo squid too... stuff 'em with tomatoes and onions, some oregano, sprinkle with some kind of curry/spicy powder, you're set...

Evy_O
OMG! Kalamari is a greek word wink
Here we have tones of it, I never really liked it though yes

burlyman
Fried squid is really nice! smile

Lil Seraph
Does ne1 liked prawns?

SlipknoT
I love calamari!

Sir Bob III
KALAMARI WHERE IS IT YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.