What element are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noah
http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=10131

MyResults:
Darkness
Quiet, dark, sad and depressed. We all know who you are, wether you do or don't wear black, you may try to hide your depression with happy and funny acts, but you can not fool yourself, so talk to some one about your problems before they consume you

Darth Revan
That site sucks ass. It's the official hideout of annoying whiney teenagers who think they're depressed but are actually just confused.

GCG
Fire
You are very passionate about every thing you do, which may get you temper flaring if some one does not agree with you

-------must be cause i chose red

GCG
eek! HEY ! so im a Teenager ! wooohooo!

SlipknoT
Fire
You are very passionate about every thing you do, which may get you temper flaring if some one does not agree with you

Darth Revan
But see, being a teenager does not automatically qualify you as being a regular of zenhex.com. You don't look like the kind of person who pretends to have an affinity for dull, rusty razor blades and listens to afi because they think it makes them seem "moody" and cool.

SlipknoT
No, I chose black and I'm fire

GCG
zenhex sounds like a variation of prozac

Noah
i think some of the quizes are funny, and im bored so bleh stick out tongue

GCG
I AM fire and dont argue with me !

Jedi Priestess
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it doesn't last long.

SlipknoT
hey they have a quize that says which member of Slipknot are you eek!

MornGlory
MornGlory is :
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it does last long

Jedi Priestess
I think the "does last long " is a typo, because that makes no sense grammatically that way messed I think its supposed to be doesnt.

Mane
I'm wind.

R0B
Your Results:
Fire

psycix
Ice
You are mostly a cold distant person, but you have a soft gentle side that we do not see much, but like snow, you can be fun too

pr1983
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, you look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it doesn't last long

RagingSilent
Earth:

You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it does last long

AvP
i would do it, but i can't access the site here

STYX Chick
Your Results
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it does last long confused

Storm
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it does last long.

Storm
I did the test again because I had more than one answer on a few questions and I wanted to see the result.

Fire
You are very passionate about every thing you do, which may get you temper flaring if some one does not agree with you.

Fire
Water
You go with the flow, and are just there to have fun, the little things dont bother you much, but some times all your problems swell up into a tsunami of destruction, try not to hit any one

it kinda fits me

misha
Earth

Lord Ryugen
Water: you go with the flow, and are just there to have fun, the little things don't bother you much, but sometimes all you're problems swell up into a tsunami of destruction, try not to hit anyone.
I got darkness first but I didn't think it fit me very well so I redid the test

misha
i got darkness first too stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
Seriously I really don't have much darkness in me, I tend to enjoy life but I can be distant and my fave colour is black...mabye thats why.

§pearhead
Fire

Fire (You scored 2)
Lightning (You scored 1)
Earth (You scored 0)
Ice (You scored 1)
Wind (You scored 1)
Light (You scored 0)
Water (You scored 2)
Darkness (You scored 1)

*eyebrow twitch*

Napalm
Fire

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say water for different reasons!JM

Dazzler619
It saids I'm light but some of it isn't true

John:Spartan117
i'm light apperently

Clovie
Wind
You are mostly calm and light hearted, but deep within a hufficane is raging, try not to let it out, and stay calm and cool in tough situations

nitro-swicked
mine.
Earth

Maverick2364
Earth-

s|m
i hate these quizzes !!!
the only good ones are at: http://web.tickle.com/shop/

SJS
wind

chelsea17
I am::
Fire

Clavis
ICE eek!

R0B
Ice Ice baby!

Clavis
Im also a mystical creature eek!

R0B
Yeah and Im a phsycic human that can turn stuff into sandwhiches smile

Clavis
I took it for the second time and now I'm a polar bear

R0B
Wow I got a flying giraffe

Clavis
whoah ur mad laughing

R0B
Yes very, I wanted to get the howling monkey sad

Thael
Revvy, that was cooold. no expression

Water
You go with the flow, and are just there to have fun, the little things dont bother you much, but some times all your problems swell up into a tsunami of destruction, try not to hit any oneclap

Royal Knight
Your Results:
Lightning
Powerful, bright, destructive and cool, you stand out and your personality may change alot, depending on your mood, you like attention and can't get enough of it

Elektra_lover
Earth I think its rigged

Phoenix Aska
Your Results:
Ice
You are mostly a cold distant person, but you have a soft gentle side that we do not see much, but like snow, you can be fun too

All online quizes are rigged Elektra..

I would have liked to be wind...

SeptemberRain
Darkness
Quiet, dark, sad and depressed. We all know who you are, wether you do or don't wear black, you may try to hide your depression with happy and funny acts, but you can not fool yourself, so talk to some one about your problems before they consume

Discos
Wind
You are mostly calm and light hearted, but deep within a hufficane is raging, try not to let it out, and stay calm and cool in tough situations

Discos - wind sucks

Sieg Wahrheit
Hart-kun will love this test!
Meh...
Earth as well.

"Two people must be faithful and truthful for it to be love" Quite inspiring.
The site takes too long to load. Quite frustrating.

silentsuicide16
I am Air.....

darkcrown
dark

charmedFairy
Earth
You are a person who notices every thing around you, yo look at both sides and at the bigger picture, your angry side is powerful but it doesn't last long.

Ronny
AHA i knew it no expression

Fire

meanwhile
Ice

.. I'm not really surprised, used to be called The Icequeen a while ago..

DuronKiller
Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.