arent you happy with KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
it seem's all these "Mod" thread's are popping up becuase people just got it in thier heads they want to be one. so i will be the first to say I like just being a member and the mod's are doing a good job all by themselves, tho they are sneaky but anyhow.

I enjoy being a member of KMC and i guess this thread can be used to say thanks to the mods for running it. no im not kissing ass I think member's with any sense would also say thanks too the mods.

btw how do i get spiffy glowing writing?

§pearhead
quote me

Are you kiddding me? I love being a member! no responsibilities, not having to set the bar for anyone...

Lord Soth
For right now, you type text

But Raz is changing the tag soon

Thank you Mods!

lil bitchiness
Anytime raver

DeNiro
read my post in the thread about all this mod talk that barf heaven made. Shows how made i got when someone made a thread about me being a mod. God i wish it didnt get closed just so i could have given my two cents in. i sent a few pm's also to some people about that just ridiculus. who GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHOS A MOD OR NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

this is just another trend like the leaving thing

§pearhead
yep...though for the record D, you as sports forum mod wouldn't be too terrible of an idea.

laughing out loud the funny thing about that place is i motioned for it but never post there

DeNiro
READ MY POST IN THAT ONE THREAD its like yelling at the top of ur lungs when ur made and noone hears u stick out tongue

VENOMfan
Irony is the best stuff, and I saw that post DeNiro I dont know why but yousualy the dumbest nubies get the most attention i have a zinger ill try to find....................

VENOMfan
ah here we go......damn nubies

DeNiro
Venomfan i have no idea what u just tried to say can u re type it in english please stick out tongue i got to the part were u said but then got lost

VENOMfan
about the nubies giving you crap for posting too much? and all the "I wanna be a mod" business? It's friggin ridiculous, I dont see how anybody needs a limit becuase quality poster's shouldnt get hasseld by anybody. esspecially not nubies.

and I know my english is terrible......as is my grammar..if only there was a grammar/spelling/punctuation check. or maybe a hooked on phonics thing

DeNiro
o god ur talking to the wrong guy about posting posts with punctuation or spelling god im horrible. I just got confused stick out tongue

But i totally agree with u. ur comments are dead on who cares about this mod talk and also having a newbie tell me im overatted is like me telling tex or backfire or someone with more posts then me that has been here longer then me that they are overatted

§pearhead
indeed, theres a thing called respect and seniority, and they're very closely related erm

VENOMfan
yeah, Im sure most of these arrogant nubies sign on just to ***** at certain member's. and thats no reason to join KMC. i mean KMC Killer Movies Communtiy not hey random guy come piss and moan and make a fool out of yourslef by whining at member's who are respected buy most of the people here.now I must grab a pepsi, and count too 10

but again thanks mod's

Dogbert
I like it here more now because we got the glow font happy

DeNiro
O god i got a pm last week from a newbie saying a sound like an ass i sent them a pm back and i havent gotten a pm back because what i said was totally dead on right. There are few things i take and shit is one of them i dont care whos its from

VENOMfan
damn striaght! and one day i will learn how too use these spiffy font's....but that day is not today

§pearhead
I love it, one time some guy pmed me asking, "why do you like fire so much?" laughing out loud how stupid can some people be?

DeNiro
Its so funny though i used to get about 5 pm's every other week from newbies asking qeustions about everything for a second i thought Raz was telling all the Newbs to annoy me with there qeustions stick out tongue jk but i mean hey they were respectufl just like i would be to ne one if i asked a qeustion and i answered it the bet i could and also pointed them in the direction of the news and qeustion forum.

but i mean to have someone go out of there way to send a pm that is meant to bash is just pathatic i mean i sent one just because someone sent me one first

VENOMfan
thats friggin hilarious, IM sure he died in a fire after sticking a napkin in a toaster

§pearhead
laughing out loud i dont know what to expect now...routinely, i get pms from newbs asking me "wtf" and nothing else...kinda funnny laughing out loud

DeNiro
I bet the newbies that said i posted alot saw more post count and saw the post count f someone that hardly ever posts and made a upsumshine before even looking at the 25 biggist posters i mean i dont post alot at all if u think about it

§pearhead
yes, i hold 17th, last i knew raver

stick out tongue w/e, im goin to bed, peace out everyone. big grin

DeNiro
OMG Go to the sports forum and look at what the guy that called me overated posted in the thread that says Bulls vs Jazz 1998. He said i am overated for posting alot and he has 40 posts and all he is posting is bullshit posts look seriously that pisses me off his name is Boxofdeath

total metalhead
hes prolly a sock

§pearhead
well, i jus told him a few things erm

DeNiro
I dont care who it is his an ass and i told him that in a pm

total metalhead
laughing out loud i just PM'd him saying ''how great Deniro thinks you are''

DeNiro
I hope ur not serious stick out tongue

total metalhead
oh im serious rolling on floor laughing

DeNiro
well i wish there was some kind of device were u could slap people threw a computer screen

total metalhead
well if there was, you'd have a vey sore face by now cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
i like KMC..........., but lets just say theres room for improvment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.