what's the most addicting song?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gwiinlgleirn
What song can you just not stop listening to? For me I would have to say Blood Sex and Booze by Greenday even though Greenday isn't even all that good. Ok well post your opinion here.

Snakebyte
One of my songs i could not stop listening to (for a looong time):

Audioslave - Like a stone

up to today i still need it from time to time..so its very addictive. big grin

Df02
atm...

The Bravery - Unconditional
indie the way its meant to be... none of that killers and franz ferdinand crap stick out tongue

or....Death From Above 1979 - Turn it out

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Welcome to my life its been played so much and you would think I would get sick of it but I cant I just love it its addicting and any other Simple plan song they're just so catchy!

smittenkitten
Soundgarden: Blow Up the Outside; Pretty Noose.

"I got the perfect steal; cleaner love, with a dirty feel."

How can you not be addicted to that?

-Smitten Kitten-

Darth Revan
Right now, I'm addicted to In Flames- Only For the Weak. Can't stop listening to it.

hh?
Q-Unique - Psychological Warfare

baracustastic
Sweet Child O' Mine.

Sing it in the shower, tap it with my fingers when I'm bored, never get tired of it, addicted.

hh?
MF Doom- I Hear Voices

Tirekicker
most addicting song..... I'm going to have to go with Televators by Mars Volta.

ElectricBugaloo
anything by The Postal Service

Indie the way it's supposed to be, none of that flavor of hte month crap like the bravery

rockchickgem
Green Day-Give Me Novacaine
the words are underneath my sig. the songs on their American Idiot album. no 7 listenin to it now love it.

Deathblow
Promise Me by The Birthday Massacre, especially the bridge where the guitar falls away and Chibi whispers ''We don't listen to each other 'cos we're all to busy talking, we tell lies about each other 'cos the truth is such a bore'' etc. It got in my head and won't go away.

Alpha Centauri
Anything by Grandaddy is pretty addictive.

The band who gave birth to the style that good bands such as Death Cab For Cutie and The Postal Service claim as their own.

-AC

Tex

Alpha Centauri
"Y Control" got stuck in my head for about a month. Just the chorus.

And I'm no Yeah Yeah Yeahs fan.

-AC

***S***
I had "Brian Wilson" by Barenaked Ladies stuck in my head for about three months. And "Days of the Week" by STP.

But that is neither here nor there.

To me, the most addicting song is "There There" by Radiohead.

teakwonjoe
low rider by war...the coolest song...so need for rational, it's a classic

Silver Stardust
Haha, this changes for me every week.

Right now it's "The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle...NO idea why that one in particular, but it is. It's my cellphone ringtone right now laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"The Outsider" is really good live.

-AC

Reckoning
Excellent choice. The Postal Service are doth great.

Atomic Rico
Cottoneye Joe-the kind of bad song that leaves you confused for a couple hours, then wanting more

Mr Wiggles
cant touch this~ MC hammer

slashwristbarbi
Lust For Life by Iggy Pop - no matter how many times I hear it, it always makes me want to dance!

Alpha Centauri
"Something for Nothing"-Rush. Insanely addictive.

-AC

buttcrack
Promise-Simple Plan

shangheid
Simple and Clean Techno remix-Kingdome Hearts

Amarika-Rammstein

StinkFist462
The Faint - Southern Belles in London Sing
Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir ( live )
Beatles - I Am The Wallrus
Bloodhound Gang - A Lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying

Furious Angel
pixies-hey
anal c.unt-greed is something that we don't need
malchik gei-TATU
capitol p-MSI

songs that get in my head here and there are usually really weird but funky (yes...i said funky.) like hoodoo voodoo by billy bragg and wilco (god, i love it when his voice cracks!!love ) and butterfly from dance dance revolutionconfused ai ai ai i'm your little butterfly green black and blue make the colors in the sky...embarrasment

NothingInVein
Slipknot's Duality. just cant get it outta my head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.