Juggernaut...the debate to end all debates...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
Okay all you Juggernaut fans..please give me reasonable explanations as to why Juggernaut could not be physically overwhelmed and killed by the following people.

1. Champion(the original..not the current version)

2. Thanos

3. Absorbing Man

4. Silver Surfer(the Original)

5. Tyrant

6. Destroyer

Please give me substantive answers..not the normal "he's immortal" or "his power is infinite" answers..just rationally explain to me why these individuals can not overcome Cain...

long pig
your asking for an answer to a question without being able to use the obvious evidence...damn....are you a lawyer?

"why cant you bench press a ton? but dont give me the "because its too heavy" argument"

juggernaut74
I actually kinda thought it was funny that Juggy was not in that comic in wich Champion challenged all of Earths strongest. Kinda strange. Well Juggy cannot be stopped in his old school form. His is totally invulernerable to injury or pain cause of his magical enchantment he gained my Cyttorak. Hard to stop somebody like that. Those characters you mentioned could overcome Cain but not by physical force including the mighty Thanos. They would have to resort to some cheap from of winning like teleporting him to another dimension or entraping him into some sort of trap and then run for their lives.

long pig
haha thats true...champion supposedly has no physical equal..he was basically better than anyone ever could be. I believe thats why he was reduced to a pussy pie in recent comics. Marvel has a tendency of keeping it a tad bit more realistic, unlike others...cant say who Does that Crap but they suck with a smile to me!

whobdamandog
The thing I object about most Juggy fan's is that they always make claims like "Nothing can stop the gem's power" or "the power of the crimsom cosmos is infinite.." No one seems to consider the fact that there are powers greater in the universe than cyttorak and the cosmos..

So again Juggy fans..please explain to me why in the heck is Juggy's power greater..than say Champion's(his power is harnessed from the big bang), his invulnerability greater than Thanos(he has/had an edict placed on him by mistress death making him virtually unkillable..)and why wouldn't any of the other individuals listed above be able to summon enough power/resources to overcome the Jugghead's power?

whobdamandog
...and oh yeah I can actually bench press two tons..with prep time of course.. cool

Linkalicious
Because....Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical pain.

Almost every one of these characters possesses cosmic power. They would surely defeat Juggernaut, perhaps even kill him, but not by using their fists to smash his face in. They would all use energy projection, their brains, or some other means to kill him.

Apparently you don't understand the nature of Juggernaut's power, so what you've done is asked a stupid question to find out the answer. Silver Surfer with his class 100 strenght, super speed, and indestructable (well, NEAR indestructable) body would not be able to use his fists to punch Juggernaut unconscious without charging those fists with the power cosmic.

The reason why the Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread is still active is because Hulk doesn't have psyionic attacks, mystical weaponry, or the power cosmic. Hulk has fists, feet, and a hard head....none of which will do him any good against Juggernaut.

Tron
He can't be hurt or killed by any of those guys becauce of his magic enchantment. All those mentioned are still bound by the laws of physics (except Destroyer and Absorbing Man, sort of), where Juggernaut's powers are purely magical, and apply to no laws of physics. Physically, none of these guys are gonna kill Juggernaut, but, that still doesn't mean they can't beat him, as most of the guys on your list can. Champion is more than strong enough to school Juggernaut in my opinion, Thanos is far more versatile in his abilities, the same with Surfer, Tyrant, and Destroyer. Absorbing Man is a contender, but he usually makes mistakes while fighting Hulk and ends up losing, which might be a worse mistake around Juggernaut, in my opinion. Like I said, physically, none of these guys are gonna permanently keep Juggernaut down, but most of them have plenty of other ways to do so, they won't kill him though. Remember, if Juggernaut could survive having all his flesh magically stripped off his bones while having most of his power drained, and still continue to talk smack and fight, he could definitely survive whatever these guys can dish out.

Mainstream
Technically...Nothing can stop the Juggeranunt. YOU can slow his big ass down...but you can never completely stop him.

Linkalicious
I know it's highly unlikely, but i would think the likes of the Silver Surfer could just use the power cosmic to cut off any connection between Cain Marko and the gem.

Actually, that's what I thought Onslaught had done when he ripped the "gem" from Juggernaut's chest. I didn't think it was physical, i thought it was a mental attack to represent what Onslaught had psionically done to Juggs. I found it weird that he was still Juggernaut afterwards.

Mainstream
Onslaught was cool...I wonder will he be a boss on the uncoming Xmen legends 2 game? Man the orginal one is the best!

whobdamandog
Answer a couple of questions for me..

How the hell does someone who's invulnerble to physical pain fall to their knees?(Hulk 404)

Could the Juggernaut survive and regenerate from a blow that would literally take his head off?

Juggernaut's power is derived from the Gem..nest ce pas?

So why wouldn't it be possible for someone who rivals the power of the gem to "physically" overwhelm him?

It makes perfect sense to me..from a logical standpoint..I don't think you've really supported your position.."Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical pain.." is an extremely vague argument, and gives no real explanation as to why something/someone of greater power than the gem can not "physically" overwhelm him.

So far you Jugghead fans have disappointed me..will a more enlightened/(educated..lol) jugghead fan enlighten me as to why Cain can not be defeated(physically of course)?

Linkalicious
He didn't "fall to his knees." He was knocked down to his knees by the Hulk. Being invulnerable to pain, and being completely unmoveable are two entirely different things.

What kind of blow would that be? Where his head goes....his body follows. You aren't going to decapitate the guy with a punch. I've seen Juggernaut stripped of all flesh, vital organs, and muscle being left only as a skeleton.....he regenerated.

How are you even making a comparison?

Do you even see how backwards that question is?

How are you drawing a connection between someone being mystically more powerful than the gem, and then throwing "physically overwhelm him" in the same sentence.

You're not going to find a "physical" force to rival the gem, you're going to find another mystical force to rival the mystical force of the gem.

First off....this is a comic book character. Logic can take a seat at the back of the bus with Rosa.

Secondly...Juggernaut does not feel pain resulting from physical forces...like punches, kicks, bites, headbutts....falling mountains....etc.
Vague or not, it's how the character was written. Mystical blades to the eye, psychic knifes to the head, and psionic backlashes all contain something more than just a physical force.

Lastly...what makes perfect sense? can you create a hypothetical situation because what you said DOESN'T make sense.

Ex. Say Dr. Strange has mystical power to rival that of the Gem of Cytorakk. Ok, so he can nullify or eliminate the powers of the Gem. Now what does that have to do with a "physical" force?

Or are you asking if someone like Hulk could hit Juggernaut soooo hard that it would destroy the mystical protection provided by the gem?

Only thing I see that's disappointing is this arguement. Clarify that which you have written and perhaps you'll get clearer answers.

muffin man
no chance.
juggernaut dead in a nano second against thanos.

Mainstream
I agree. Cain couldn't f@@k with Thanos...few could.

who?-kid
No, Thanos would have to use his brains against Juggernaut, because with his strength alone, he wouldn't do much harm. None, to be more precisely.

I'm convinced Thanos can beat Juggernaut, but don't ask me how.

Mainstream
yes Thanos is quite the brain isn't he?

Krissy Von Doom
Seeing as Absorbing Man's power is also mystical, given by Loki I think, he'd be the most equal to Juggernaut's power source, amongst the characters mentioned. Creel could beat Cain, if he absorbed adamantium or a similarly powerful item.

talon00x
Your just talking madness!!! big grin

None of them can kill him, or hurt him (physicaly) although they can beat him.

whobdamandog
Excuse me..don't take offense to this but..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?..if someone knocks him to the ground with a punch, or if he falls to the ground because of someone punching him.. wouldn't that be the same damb thing..lol..yeah I think so too..

And I never made any arguments against him being invulnerable to pain or being immovable..read the initial topic again..(however both of these attributes are highly debateable as well)

Do you know what inertia is?

What do you think would happen to Juggy's beady little head(not his entire body) if over 100,000 billion tons of pressure were applied to it in any given direction? Well the law of inertia would dictate that the head would be going in the same direction as the pressure that was applied to it...

A blow of that magnitude is capable of destroying a planet...Champion is capable of such a blow....Can Juggy survive withstand impacts which are powerful enough to destroy planets..possibly..but if he since he has been folded like a lawn chair by blows from lesser being like the hulk/Thor/colossus..my initial thought would be..don't think soo..

So basically what your saying is that if Tyrant, Champion, or Thanos were able to pick the gem up with their hands..they wouldn't be able to apply enough pressure and force to crush it..I highly disagree my friend....

Things that are mystic in nature..have been destroyed physically..Thors hammer..the crimson bands of cytorrak...to name a few..kind of weakens your..."only mystic and destroy mystic" argument...

being able to feel pain...and being able to be physically overwhelmed/defeated are too different things. Take the character Madcap for example..he doesn't feel pain..but he can be KO'd by an individual who is physically stronger than him..

I have no response to this one..you've lost me here..what you just said make absolutely no sense...lol confused

The clarity is there..its just the level of understanding is lacking..lol..for those of you who are slow minded..let me repeat the question in simple words for those who lack the capacity to comprehend..

Can Jug Jug go down down by punch punch from big strong superguy?

And no "mystic only beats mystic" BS..give me some real facts..good arguments..(where's JuggernautFan when you need him) make me a believer..

okay jug fans..show me what you got...

Draco69
I think Dr. Strange could be beat Juggernaut. He's a Sorcerer Supreme. Juggernaut's power is derived from a mystical gem. Doc Strange could mess with it from that front.

norrin radd
tell me if someone cut juggs head off what will happen a brand new one would grow?

talon00x
I intend too cool

talon00x
it wouldnt of been cut off, to wars suprise

baddspellahl4
and why is it that the exemplars (if not for the avengers interference) almost friggin killed juggernaut?

talon00x
http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/exemplars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=96

this is why, after that the psychic in the group takes him out

http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/exemplars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=94

and some help the advengers did http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJuggernaut/exemplars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=95 (jj)

Tron
It even said in that book while the Exemplars that Juggernaut didn't take out already that their attacks weren't doing jack but knocking him around, it wasn't til they knocked off his helmet that Bedlam (I think that was it's names) attacked him psychically that they brought him down.

KillAll
ok, but i think they are silly, because atleast one of them is just common sense...

how the hell do you not see this??? what does being physically invulnerable have to do with standing up??? you can knock juggernaut down all day, but it doesnt mean it hurts him.

nobody knows, but hes survived being stripped down to the bone (including his nervous system and brain). why not...

because his durability isnt based on things like everybody elses. its is a magic spell that empowers him. he can take as much punishment as the reality around him. which is what the laws are based on. which is also why war hulk could negate them. which is also why other magic spells can negate them. but using physical force the ONLY way to hurt him is to put enough pressure on him that you literally make reality go assunder. such as rubbing ice cubes together to make fire. or drop a glass and have it fall up. juggernaut being hurt is impossible unless you are just that powerful. which you would have to be pretty high up on the heirarchy of marvel to do. i believe eternity has been shown to be that powerful big grin

you are trying to 1) apply real world physics to comics. even a step farther 2) you are trying to apply real world physics to MAGIC in a comic book. magic doesnt exist, so ya just kinda gotta wing it.

who cares... are we here to impress you??? i think not. you have shown me nothing by starting this thread.

hope i've been of some help big grin

KillAll
actually they said juggernaut would break free long before stone cutter built the necessary equipment to separate cain marko and his magics. therefor they werent even close to killing him.

the closest they came was when juggernaut beat the crap outta all of them. then when they returned, they removed the helmet and telepathically assaulted him.

long pig
I think where hes stuck at is that most of us believe juggs powers are carved in stone...meaning if its written that juggs cant die or be hurt by physical means....thats how it is..no matter what....what i believe he's trying to say is...his abilities are not carved in stone ..the only reason juggs hasnt been killed is because he hasnt faced someone with the power to do it yet...or maybe im totally wrong! i dunno...maybe he is right...

KillAll
of coarse somebody with the power to kill somebody else, can kill them!!!! if that makes sense... whats the point in saying "hasnt faced someone with the power to do it yet".

anybody with sufficient knowledge of magics -could- kill juggernaut. with some preparation time to separate him from his magics. but no physical force is going to do it. you have to negate the magics that make juggernaut... well a juggernaut.

whobdamandog
Damb...lol..well physically invulnerable would mean that he would mean that he wouldn't be dazed or dizzied by someone hitting him...He'd just hop right back up after being hit..

if his flesh was really that dense..people would scream out in pain every time they hit him...even the strongest beings in the MU wouldn't be able to really send him flying if his body was that dense..

True..but that's why we're debating the topic..there's no real evidence to support him surviving a blow that would/could literally take his head off...(and the fact that he gets dazed and jarred from lighter blows..makes me believe he wouldn't survive)

His armor is supposably based on the "laws of reality" as well..making it impossible for something other than a mystical force to penetrate it..if this is true than answer me this..how in the hell was proffessor Hulk able to knock his helmet off with a punch?

All scientific Jargon aside..common sense would dictate to me that if you can be dizzied and dazed from a blow(which would also mean that you can experience some degree of physical pain..) than you more than likely could also be KO'd by physical means as well...that would just make logical sense..and there has to be some logic we go by even when debating comic books..or we would have no basis to debate...

No your not..your supposed to be proving to everyone as to why Juggy can not be physically defeated..so far none have you have given me any "logical" proof that he can't....other than "his magic's sustain him"
or "He can't feel pain.." You've presented your arguments well killall, however..most of what you said leads to the same thing I've already heard..so jugfans...are you ready to give in yet...because so far none of you have given anything that has not already been said...

Come on now laddies..have at me..prove me wrong..make me look like a boitch...lol.. cool

whobdamandog
Finally someone who's making some sense .eek!...lol....seeing as how he has been shown to be knocked silly by less powerful beings..I think its very possible for him to be taken down physically by the people I listed in my initial post..

long pig
knocked silly is in doubt...disoriented is more like it...like if you were in a car wreck that flipped the car but didnt hurt you...youd still be really disoriented ..notknowing which way is up and the like...plus juggs is reaaaaal dumb!
everything in comics can be undone somehow...but until they write someone who can negate all other characters powers by way of his strength (and they clearify that in writing) he cannot die!
he cant be stopped in mid-stride ! and he can not feel pain!
thats about all there is to it.

KillAll
he would have gotten back up after hulk hit him. but seconds later, he was knocked unconsciouss by a phsychic backlash wink did you read it at all??

it doesnt matter if his skin is 1 cell thick, or if its 50 miles thick, its going to have the same amount of durability. just like the asgardian destroyer. both are indestructable because of magic spells. and when somebody hits him... what dictates if they are hurt or not, is thier own durability not thiers. also to send him flying all you have to do is be able to move about half a ton. cause thats all he weighs.

jarred or dazed has nothing to do with it. juggernaut still has basic human functions even though he doesnt need them. such as breathing. or drinking, or eating. he does all of them. but he doesnt have to. same thing with his balance. all one needs to do to daze him is hit him hard enough to stir up the equiliberium. its quite simple...

his helmet isnt the same as his clothing. it has been destroyed before.

read above. see the part about "equiliberium".... just because he "umphs" doesnt mean he's feeling pain. after all it could be just air being forced out of his lungs (yes, despite being a huge engine of destruction he still has lungs, even though he doesnt need them).

and you are presenting nothing new that hanst been said before either. so where are you trying to go with this??

we dont have to, you do a good job of that yourself big grin

j/k

long pig
ahhh shit! he done sed yous makin yerself look like a biatch! weerrrd! no he di-int!!

KillAll
lol... i dunno why, but this made me laugh. i must be getting tired.

long pig
i believe Forge once invented a device that could supress superhuman powers...so i dont see why he couldnt use that then shoot the big fugger in the head..shit....with that gun he could take out anyone...i sooo forgot about that

KillAll
does it work on magics???

long pig
it didnt specify...it was destroyed. it implied it worked on everyone with superpowers

whobdamandog
LOL..yes..I used to own it.....and jugghead's little boitch ass was laying on the on the ground, slumped forward....on his knees(probably praying to God that the Proffessor wouldn't kill him) with his head slumped down......

So you call that not being hurt..I don't know my man..I guess its up to interpretation..but it sounds like your suffering from a skewed sense of logic...which can only be attributed to one thing..FANBOYISM...

I disagree..the more massive and dense you are..the harder you going to be to move..it's common physics my man....

regardless of whether he is moved or not..he shouldn't be freaking reeeeeling on his arse from a single blow..if your skin is that damb durable..and your stamina that inexhaustable..your ass should hop right back up after someone hits you....

Your making absolutely no sense my man...embarrasment Having a normal equalibrium is a "physical characteristic" of being human..the central area in the body in which human equilibrium is processed is the brain stem, which if I'm not mistaken..is a "physical" part of our bodies..if someone could hit Ol jugghead hard enough to damage his freaking brainstem(which is what they would have to do to get him jarred/dazed/off balance..) than that would tell me one of two things...

1. Juggernaut is not completely physically invulnerable..
2. Something of sufficient force could quite possible destroy his brain stem..thus leaving him virtually brain dead..

That would count as a physical win... would it not..lol..please do not use science anymore while debating..you have no idea what your talking about..

From all the information I've ever read about Ol Jugghead..I've always seen it stated that his helmet is made out of the same material as his clothing..and thus cannot be removed by anything other than "mystical means.." This has been disproven on more than one occassion by the Hulk..(Professor and Savage both have knocked the damb helmet off..read Hulk 172..and Hulk 404)

Thunderstrike also removed the Helmet using the Executioner's Axe..and Jugghead admitted that the only way the axe could do that was because it was based on "mystical" properties...

No more science..lol..you have no idea what you talking about..you should be the posterboy for those "stay in school" commercials..

and your mamma is a big fat she plays hop scotch like this..New York...Nevada..California...lol..oh I forgot we were debating comic books...read above if you need any more clarification..

I am a little boitch..but I'm a little boitch who at least knows what he's talking bout.. cool

So JuggFans have you had enough..you still disappoint me..are there any Fanboys out there who aren't LD..or half retarded..puuuhlease give me a challenge..cause so far you all have come out looking pretty dupid... laughing

manjaro
juggy's invulnerablity is absolutley impenitrable but that doesnt mean he caant get thown around if there's someone strong enuff to do it . no matter how bad it looks he still wouldnt feel it.................perhaps dirty his clothes or something but thats it. but no one is gonna beat him to death anytime soon. not even thanos cosmic force could overwhlem so easily.

KillAll
and that means?? juggernauts been knocked down before wink even hulk has been knocked down before (by juggernaut).

i call it not being hurt, the writer (peter david) called it not being hurt. which was the purpose of him adding the phsychic backlash. to end the fight wink

no, thats a matter of weight. juggernaut only weighs 900 lbs. of course hulk can move him. spiderman can move him if hes just standing there wink any 1 ton character could move him, if hes just standing there. who has an odd perception of things here??? i think its YOU "my man".

it was only seconds. hulk screams GET OUT and breaks free of the backlash. when it shows juggernauts face :O he isnt slumped over anymore (meaning he was probably getting back up). and also you said it yourself he was slumped forward after hulk hit him, yet when the backlash hit, he was then laying in the other direction on his back. implying he was getting up. but he cant stay up if he is knocked unconsciouss by a backlash.

you are not making any sense. you are trying so hard to prove me wrong that you are miss informing people. you get your balance from your inner ear (fact). look it up. its called an equiliberium. every spin around in a room for a while, then when you stop it "keeps spinning" thats because when you stop the liquid in your ear KEEPS SPINNING. giving you the impression that the room is still spinning. try to walk, its a very simple experiment and i'm sure it could offset even juggernaut as he does have one wink

yes he is.

actually, shatterstar shoved his sword into juggernauts eyes, and pressumably into his brain also, it didnt leave him brain dead. when he was stripped to the bone, his brain was pressumably gone too. but he still wasnt brain dead. you are wrong, just face it.

actually you dont know what you are talking about. you sound so dumb its not funny. please read above wink

i dont care what information you looked up or read. juggernauts helmet/arm bands are made of a mystical metal, his "armor" is a mystical cloth. it is flexible where the others arent. just look at the damn thing. his clothing IS indestructable, the metal however is not indestructable. actually, only the bolts that secure it are whats destroyed. therefor it can be removed. the helmet has been destroyed by thor when he removed a good bit of juggernauts magic, and as you said the blood axe cut it because it was mystical. and also shatterstars sword (which is a mystical blade also) cut it. but that doesnt mean it cant be removed. you are trying to hard again. do us a favor, dont look so dumb in the future and just dont post big grin

that has nothing to do with the bolts that secure the helmet. whats your point??

you are an idiot.... you dont know what you are talking about. you try to apply real world science to comic books, then when somebody else does it you make stuff up to try to make them look wrong. but its you thats wrong.

you should read above, i hope i could school you in this area.

riiiiiiiiight. you fooled me.

lol, i think you are the one thats LD. but we will see when you reply again. what could you possibly make up today

*waits for reply*

Linkalicious
Seriously...could you try to make just a little sense. Someone punching you in the stomach and then you falling to the ground moments later as a result of the pain is SIGNIFICANTLY different than swinging down onto someone knocking them to their knees.

What you are talking about is balance, not their vulnerability to pain.

Do you understand who Juggernaut is?

You're right, Juggernaut's head would be going in the same directions as the pressure that was applied to it. And his body would follow along with it. This is a comic book character, take the physics and throw them out the window. Juggernaut has been suspended in air by Jean Gray and SOMEHOW managed to continue his forward momentum.

A blow of that magnitude would send him rocketing out of Earth's atmosphere on a none stop course through the solar system....but it wouldn't turn his head into bug guts on a windshield.

and how would they get this crystal? where would they find it?

Regardless, you are correct....they could almost certainly destroy the gem using physical force, but that's not physically defeating the Juggernaut.

If you were to destroy the physical crystal, in theory, Juggernaut would turn back into Cain Marko. The argument being put forth is that physically you are not going to be able to beat Juggernaut bad enough to "break" the protection created by the gem.

Destroying the gem itself is another matter all together. Ideally, yes, it "could" be destroyed by such a force.

Hi, who are we talking about here?

Some three musketeer wanna be who was doused by Compound X07 or someone who is mystically protected by the exemplar of power.

Juggernaut cannot be knocked unconscious by physical force. You can knock him out using psychic attacks...that's his weakness. Strength isn't everything...

Jesus, who are you calling slow minded?

You're the only person on this site that has a hard time grasping some pretty simple super powers. By definition of the characters powers, NO jug jug CANNOT go down down by punch punch from big strong guy.

by down down i assume you mean knocked unconscious, being knocked to the ground is entirely possible.

I know you think you're a cool guy by talking down to me like a 5 year old and then by laughing at your own amazingly moronic comments...but please, no one finds you funny. Most find you stupid.....at best.

The whole mystic vs. mystic comment was in regard to possibly negating the effects of the crystal upon Cain Marko the character himself.

What I am trying to get through your thick skull is....Physically, those 5 characters CANNOT hit Juggernaut hard enough to destroy the protection given to Cain Marko by the gem of Cyttorak

you really can't see how ^ that question is unclear? confused

KillAll
i musta missed this post.

define folded by colossus wink colossus has the strength to knock juggernaut down (he has before) but he was knocked unconsciouss when juggernaut wanted him to be knocked unconsciouss. thor has had much more trouble with juggernaut, than hulk. how is that supposed to help your arguements??

here is where you are getting confused. i didnt say ALL mystical objectsc could be destroyed only by mystical means. the gem is where juggernauts power is funneled through, yes, but it has no enchantments to make it invulnerable. the crimson bands of cyttorak have never been broken via physical means wink neither has thors hammer. its been destroyed before, but by mystical means. the destroyer could be destroyed, but only through mystical means. same with the juggernaut.

when has thors hammer been destroyed by anything other than mystical means??

p.s. this is all i thought worthy of my time, since the rest sounded like it came from someone who is LD.

talon00x
rofl laughing whobdamandog you crackhead, laughing talking about hop scotch ahahahahaa-not funny no expression

ok, looks like killall has ended this debate, I think juggernaut has done quite well, i mean taking everything physical without a scratch in most of his glorious caree, now besides juggernaut getting up as proof that the attack didnt hurt him, he also not truely knocking him flat, but more like hulks punch picked him up and he fell to his knees. Then he began to get up right after then the backlash. (Even though the author said he couldnt be hurt that should be proof enough)

Lets give him a hand for making himself look "dupid", magically stripped of his flesh and organs, taking godforce, trading punching with stonecutter in the process creating earthquakes, getting hit with stellaris celestial armor blast, Harmlessly absorbed a million volts of electricity, direct blast from the new-look Cyclops that was described by him as being able to "rip a small planet in half" with a smile as The Juggernaut's only reaction,

Now ok so cyclops blast was described to be able to rip a small planet in half, so juggrernaut smiled, what do you think would be the outcome if someone hit him with enough force to destroy a planet??????

Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut devil

Krissy Von Doom
Magneto had a similar dampener built into Asteroid M. I doubt it works on magic though, probably suppresses powers based on the em spectrum ie. mutant powers, probably cosmic as well.

whobdamandog
Ganging up on me huh..two against one..lol..well I guess it does take about a couple of retards to outsmart one regular person..so it's probably going to take a hell of a lot more of you to take this little "boitch" down...Happy Dance

Excuse me sir but..WHAT THE HELL KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT? Who cares if Hulk has been knocked down..the whole freaking topic of this debate is whether or not JUGGERNAUT CAN BE PHYSICALLY KO'D......Good lord..what's a guy gotta do to get you all to understand..

Relating the failings of other characters does not support your argument in the least..

Duuude..what's wrong wit ya..I'm not going to repeat myself again on this because I've already made my point...Most intelligent minded would interpret the situation the same as I....lol

The backlash knocked him out..I never stated it didn't..But the professor's fists knocked him on his ass...skewed sense of logic all the way..please do not tell me that you want to be a lawyer when you grow up...

"..no, thats a matter of weight. juggernaut only weighs 900 lbs. of course hulk can move him. spiderman can move him if hes just standing there wink any 1 ton character could move him, if hes just standing there. who has an odd perception of things here??? i think its YOU "my man..."

Please read the post again...never said he wouldn't be moved..I stated it would be very difficult to move him..lol...Please do me a favor..STAY IN SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ...

Durability has to do with the way mass is "distributed" in an object...
Certain objects..made from the same material..are more dense/heavier than others..making them more durable...aluminum foil..is not as durable as a 15 inch thick wall made out of aluminum..lol..why don't you do a test and try some thick aluminum foil and some aluminum siding with your hand...then tell me which one is more durable...lol(jeez you guys are soo easy to make look dupid)

so in relation to your inital post..mass/thickness/weight does play a part in durability..no more science stuff puuuhlease..lol..you have no idea what your talking about...

WTF...seconds..Yeah he was screaming like a loon..had enough time to say give a little speech(ie your mucking with my head...your not my father...who are you get out of my head)..lol...dude it took my about 15 seconds just to write that..and that wasn't everything he said..the whole scenario lasted for a couple of pages...lol..and your saying that it took a couple(2) seconds for him to say all that..lol..

Forward, backwards, upside down..all around..what the hell does it matter what position he is in after the backlash..we know that his arse is down on the ground before it....lol..he could have just have easily fallen on his back from that same position....

the fact of the matter is that he got knocked down on his arse before the backlash...and showed very little signs of getting back up...

Dude I'm not trying but against you it just comes so easily...lol..please read the post again..(or if you don't know how to read..please learn how to..hooked on phonics works great..)

What I stated was that "the central area in the body in which human equilibrium is processed is the brain stem"

Do you know what "processed" means..

go to this website..

http://www.vertigo-dizziness.com/english/equilibrium_pathologies/what_is_it.html

I'm don't have the time or patience to explain it to you..get your dad or mom to help you understand...

way to support your position there buddy...with such keen logic..I might as well through in the towell right now..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Probably the best argument you've had so far..lol..he was still hurt from the sword through the eye though(he was bleeding)..but as he said in the issue(I think it was spider-man right.."his magic's heal him very quickly.."wink so that kind of kills the invulnerability argument..if he himself stated that he needs to be healed after receiving such a blow..

And what we're debating..How many shots from Shatterstar's sword could Jugghead have taken and continued to heal himself..that's up in the air..besides..the swords had mystical properties to it..and the whole point to this debate is for the last damb time is...CAN HE BE PHYSICALLY OVERWHELMED!! mad

lol refer to above mentioned posts and "equilibrium" website..lol..maybe then you'll understand who's really confused...

Obviously you care/know nothing about facts or logic..or else this debate would have been over a long time ago..lol..your not a bad debater..you just need to get a better education..I'll repeat again..puhleaaase..puhleaasse stay in school....laughing

and linkalicious...your just too much for me to handle..(actually ready your post again..full of oxy-moronics..your arguments made no sense..and I'm not an English teacher..I don't have time to correct..) so anyway..lol..I concede to your superior logic(sic) and wisdom(sic)

Napalm
Why isnt the hulk listing there?

talon00x
Ok so what you saying is that those two hulk punches hurt juggernaut, and Thors godforce didnt hurt juggernaut, ok thx now i get it laughing

I don't know about hurt,but I'm sure getting hit like that unexpectedly knocked the wind out of him for a moment. Hence the "Ummf!" when suddenly having a fist push his stomach in. But this isn't there in a fight scenario unless you're saying Superman will pretend to be The Juggernaut's partner in the middle of the fight then sucker punch him.

Answere me this why would the writer put in the backlash if hulk hurt him wink

baddspellahl4
yep juggy can be knocked out. he's been knockied out plenty of tiems plenty of ways. he's been hit unconsious (yess dammit knocked unconsious), had physic blasts that knocked him unconsis and nimrod's attack knocked him unconsious. so don't give me that"he can't be knocked out" bullshit

whobdamandog
Yeah that was pretty retarded for the GodForce blast not to hurt him..I mean damb..it hurt Galactus..it should have hurt Juggy..and I would consider Jugghead's durability to be way below that of a cosmic entity...chalk it up to poor writing..

....but in defense to the issue..the Godforce was able to push him back..who knows how long he would have been able to withstand it from pushing him back..its quite possible he could have been overwhelmed by it at some point...it was an inconconclusive battle(like most marvel battles) anyways...and really didn't determine anything...

Answer me this.. why would the writer have juggernaut's helmet be knocked off...if it could only be taken off through a mystical attack..lol

and why the hell would his suit be invulnerable..but not his helmet or the bolts that keep it attached to the suit..lol..logic people..please start using it..I'm not trying to make you look stupid..God did that..I'm just holding up the mirror..

So anyone else ready for humiliation..puhleaase step on up...taking you Jugfanboys down is so easy..lol..come on young warriors..HAVE AT ME!!

talon00x
"it hurt Galactus..it should have hurt Juggy"

should have? guess the author of thor didnt think so big grin

"why would the writer have juggernaut's helmet be knocked off...if it could only be taken off through a mystical attack"

I dont know where you got that idea from, only magic can take off his helmet? His armor is indestructible but his helmet was made to block psychic attacks, where do you get your info? erm

Ok so try to pay attension for more than two seconds this time, hulk hits juggernaut, juggernaut falls down (nothing out of the normal, he isnt the unknockabledown juggernaut, he is the unstoppable juggernaut)

This hulk topic seems to going our way since all you bring up is what you see in the pictures, (guess thats all you can do, did you go to school yourself? Can you read? if you can, read this, censored )

David,the author of the story himself,said publicly on his messageboard that The Juggernaut cannot be physically injured when asked about this very scene and that because of this physical invulnerability was why he had to have the psychic backlash thrown in that occurs in the very next panel we see Hulk and The Juggernaut. (im sorry did he say very next panle yes i will agree it was seconds it took for him to get up shifty )

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=020924221554&q=cain%20marko

its go time boxing

Nothing Stops The Juggernaut dev

talon00x
we are talking physical here. Not mental not sound waves produced by futuristic weapons, and dont even bring up onslaught

whobdamandog
Dude..his helmet is made of the same mystical material as his other garments..don't believe me..lol..try this on for size..

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

this and just about every other source I've read says the same damb thing..lol..I'm suprised a fanboy like yourself wouldn't know these pertinent facts...

Read what you just wrote...and tell me if it makes sense...I'll get back to you when you reply..

Going your way..well if you called being proved wrong from a scientific, logical, and factual standpoint going your way..then..all screw it..I forgot you can't argue logic with the illoigical...lol..

Nice web site..did you do it yourself or did your parents help you..lol..

Seriously though..you expect for me to belive a post on a message board that makes reference to another post on another message board.....that doesn't even have a link to the original message board in which the statement was made?....lol..sounds..pretty ridiculous the way I've framed the question..lol...but that's exactly what you provided me with in the link above..lol..pretty ridiculous...but then that's the level of intelligence I'm dealing with in this debate....lol...

Okay jugfans...I think you've lost..you haven't proven a damb thing other than your inability to debate...and your lack of education..if this is America's future..than sad to say..we're probably doomed... laughing

whobdamandog
...and it didn't occur the the very next panel..lol..the pages that were posted on the board were when the actual backlash occured..the punches from the Hulk and his little psychotic episode happened several pages before..(I think about 3 or 4..)...

For Cripes sake..this is the future of America....lol..man are we so screwed if any of these kids ever grows up to be in some sort of high level political position...

whobdamandog
but then again that's kind of where our country is at now(ie.. George W Bush...lol)

KillAll
what does galactus have to do with anything??? his powers are science based, juggernauts are magic wink

i think he took it without a scratch wink its safe to assume he wasnt going to be hurt by it at all... you read way to much into things.

nobody said it couldnt be removed by anything but a mystical attack, you are drawing your conclusion from parts unknown. its been removed several times without having mystics involved (wolverines claws, nirmod etc).

you are the stupid one. please try to follow, dont bother replying. the helmet has to be removed to expose juggernauts weakness (logics, duh). the helmet is a different material alltogether than his "clothing". its a cloth that covers his body, the helmet is a mystical metal.

i honestly think you are humiliating yourself...

baddspellahl4
I blame president bush. his dumassity is spreading around the nation. (and no dumassity is n't a real word)

KillAll
u are the one that keeps mentioning juggernaut falling down. then when i tell you that it was a cosmetic attack (it didnt hurt) and other characters have knocked him down before (and in turn have been knocked down themselves) it becomes irrelavant. try to stay on subject.

you are one your own wink

yes, but anybody capable of moving 900lbs can knock him on his "arse" what the hell is your point... honestly??? juggernaut has knocked hulk down too, do you count that as a win?? then juggernaut just 2 issues prior has like 50 wins over hulk

you read it again, i'm not the one thats confused, and i graduated already wink

let me show you the error of your ways here. when talking about real world objects, yes density has something to do with durability. but juggernaut, it doesnt matter if his skin is a quarter inch thick, or 10,000 miles thick. its going to have the same amount of durability. his durability is based on magics, in turn are based on reality. to hurt him you would have to apply enough pressure to rent reality assunder. stop comparing him to alluminum, they work in different ways wink

not with the juggernaut. you are switching subjects, and trying to compare apples and oranges. they work on totally different properties.

the time that elapsed consisted of juggernaut being on the ground (bottom panel on the right... on the left hand page) in a slumped position on page 24. the next time we see him he has his hands in front of him (meaning he was no longer on his hands and knees). i think that would imply getting up wink

ok, heres a scenario. get on your hands and knees. let me hit you with a baseball bat on the back of the head. which way are you going to fall?? straight down is the answer. are you going to have time to get up then fall to your back??? i doubt it.

and you know because?? he showed plenty of signs. went from being slumped over to having his hands in front of his face. he would have gotten back up (for cripes sake the writer will tell you that). you are fighting an uphill battle.

you should read it, i'm not the one all confused.

it has to do with the liquid in your ear though. if that is disturbed you become disoriented wink

a mystical attack can hurt him, physical cannot.

no he cant... his durability is based on reality. if you can make reality shutter physically, then you can hurt juggernaut. but you would have to be an extremely powerful being to do so (way above either of there levels of power).

graduated... can you say the same?? this isnt about facts or logic, its about your warped perception of magics in the marvel universe...

theflyxx
And where exactly does it say that the Juggernaut's helmet is made from the same mystical material as his other garments?

Please list the exact quotation from the source you listed.

whobdamandog
Excuse me..but..HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW IT DIDN'T HURT..LOL..
and WHAT DO YOU CLASSIFY AS BEING HURT...? If someone gets knocked on their arse and doesn't pop back up and say "oh I'm fine.." or jump back up like nothing happened..I would say.."okay that person is okay.." but Jugghead was on his knees for at least three freaking pages slumped over..lol..what the hell book are you looking at boy ..it's as plain as day too me...

Juggernaut has in fact knocked Hulk out once.(Hulk 402...they've only fought like 3 or 4 other times before..so 50 is waaay off)..and yes I do count that as a win...What's your point..what does it matter as to whether Hulk has been knocked around..lol...your loosing it dude..grasping to to thin straws that don't support your argument...My point has always been that based on the evidence from Hulk 404 and other issues..Juggernaut can be PHYSICALLY KO'D...JEPPERS FREAKING CRIPES..HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I REAPEATED THIS DAMB ARGUMENT...ITS NOT ABOUT HULK BEING KNOCKED DOWN..ITS NOT ABOUT OTHER CHARACTERS BEING KO'D...ITS ABOUT JUGGERNAUT BEING KO'D..AND IF HE CAN BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HIS KNEES BY A PHYSICAL BLOW...OR ATTACK..(IE NIMROD'S SONIC BEAM..OR PROFESSOR HULK'S PUNCH) THAN LOGICALLY HE WOULD BE ABLE TO BE KO'D..

LET ME SAY THIS IN LD LANGUAGE SO YOU JUGFANS CAN UNDERSTAND

JUG JUG GO DOWN DOWN BY HIT FROM BIG MAN MEAN HE CAN BE HURT BY HIT FROM BIG MAN...

Purchasing an online diploma doesn't count as a real graduation...lol

Dude enough with the science already..lol..you've already been proven wrong in that department....lol of course it matters if his skin is thicker..lol...the thickness of your skin protects your vitals...that's why your skin has various layers..epidermis..dermis..peel off one of those layers..and your body won't be as durable..lol...

And in regards to the laws of reality..what the hell does that mean? Never have I heard this mentioned in comic I've read about ol Jugghead..lol..the simple point of the matter is not what his durability is based on..its about wheter or not he can be overwhelmed by a physical force...its already been proven that he can be...(ie Nimrod..and Professor)

Your wrong....its okay...live with it......just use some common sense..and read what you just wrote...and try to determine if there's any logic there..

Now who's being misleading...lol..we only see the upper portion of his body... his hands were and eyes were facing upwards..as if he was on the ground...lol...no way does that imply him getting up..more than likely that would imply that he was on his knees(or at least crouching on one knee)...before the backlash...

Jugghead was on his knees..we don't know if he was standing..he could have been trying to get back up..but he was obviously on his knees on the ground for a period of about 3 pages..if he wasn't in anyway reeling from the attack..as I've stated for the millionth time...he would have been able to hop to his feet right after receiving such a blow...

My point really has never been whether he could have gotten back up dude..my point has always been as to whether or not he could be physically KO'd...the fact that one of the weakest incarnations of the Hulk knocked him down to his knees and caused him to be reeling even for a couple of minutes..would tell me from a logic standpoint that he could be KO'd...it would just take someone of sufficient strength to do soo..Many of the beings listed in the initial post are much stronger than the Hulk.....I find it hard to believe that a blow from Tyrant or the Destroyer wouldn't cause juggernaut to be equally if not more so hurt/"dazed" than the a blow from the Professor..

Dude..that's the silliest argument I've ever heard....no more scientific jargon for you..you really make yourself look bad..and I'm starting to feel sorry for you sad

...true invulnerability..would not allow for someone to be dazed or dizzied...Vertigo is attributed to physical disturbance to the equilibrium within one's body..there's no denying that....the inner ear liquids are only one part of maintaining your bodies equilibrium..but they aren't the only thing that determines it..

Even with the "ear liquid's" alone being disturbed..it would still point to the fact that one could be "physically" harmed...sense the liquids are a part of our "physical" bodies...

refer to previous response above...lol..I've repeated my point enough...

The "Reality" is that you have no idea what your talking about..you base all your arguments on assumptions..and not on facts that clearly presented before you....

JugFans you loose...been a great debate...I'm outty on this one..unless someone can actually say something that makes sense or hasn't already been said(ain't gonna happen)

bye bye for now..lol

talon00x
So taking a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor with zero effect to his person. The sheer energy radius of the blast hitting him was so powerful it created a large chasm in the Earth isnt impressive?

Or taking thor's godforce(which caused Galactus to flee for his life on one occasion,and shattered the prime Celestial's protective dome on another) with absolutely no physical damage whatsoever to himself is bad writing?

But hey everything is bad writing except the hulk knocking him down then a psychic backlash takes him out. Lets not look at there first fight where juggernaut nearly drowns him, or the beginning of there second fight when he knocks him out.....lol..... Your very sad. Did you have more planned or are we only going to talk about this one brief appearance where even the author says hulk didnt hurt him....lol....

laughing rofl this is what i get for arguing with a fool, you spend more time insulting our intelligence then you do proving your point. laughing You know what, your right the future is already here, America has been overtaken by morons, laughing im responding to the biggest one lol1 .

This isnt even worth my time, obviously you made this to bash juggernaut, and you have no evidence to support your claims. I bet you take a comic with juggernaut cut out all the impressive things he does and make one thin book with all his errors. Then try to convince yourself that that is what really happened. Hey how long is your book 5 pages out of how many......lol...your link showed me nothing i didnt already know, further more quit going to marvel directory as it is very old if you go anywhere go to the real thing http://marvel.com/universe/index.htm tell me does it say invulnerable? hmmmmm should tell you something or are you the one that is slow minded?

talon00x

KillAll
because thats what peter david said wink ask him... its hulks writer.

3 pages... read again... you are off. you dont even own the comicbook. you also said something about thing being the only one being able to beat the original champion wink sounds like your comic knowledge is off.

i'm simply relating to you the issues you talk about. but you dont even understand that. you seem to think hulk knocking juggernaut down in 404 proves without a doubt that hulk is the ultimate badass. but if that counts as a win, juggernaut was knocking hulk down left and right in 402, which all those knockdowns would count as wins. not to mention his other knockdowns in 172.

you seem to be forgetting juggernaut completely tkoing hulk in 402 (on his own power) and how he said hulks attacks were getting WEAKER while juggernauts were getting stronger in 172. you havnt read it, admit it.

how do you figure he would be able to be ko'd?? everything about juggernaut points to physical resistance. his armor, his cltohign, his skin, his healing/regenerating abilities/his forcefield. you are not going to tko him with physical force. psionics, and nimrod didnt KO him, he jammed his neural impulses wink

getting knocked down has nothing to do with it. you are a simple man, and quite frankly it drives me nuts. you are too stupid to comprehend anything. if i shove you over, does that mean it hurts?? no... they are apples and oranges.

so what grade are you in again?? i graduated from high school... and i'm attending college now.

i've been proven wrong?? no... you arent listening. you are the one thats trying to apply science to a character based on magic.... in a comic book. the thickness of his skin has nothing to do with his durability. just like the destroyer. uru is used because its good at holding enchantments. without the enchantments uru is pretty worthless. its not even durable. but when enchanted it with a spell of protection, it becomes indestructable from a physical standpoint (yes the destroyer is indestructable also)... is it sinking in yet?? it doesnt matter if its a paper thin layer of uru thats enchanted, or if its 3 miles thick, it has the same (THE SAME) durability. stop talking about science, it doesnt apply here.

nimrod didnt attack him physically. he jammed his neural impulses. also, if savage hulk couldnt cause juggernaut damage, i doubt professor could wink savage hulk was described as being on the virge of insanity with rage, but couldnt cause juggernaut damage. professor hulk didnt cause him damage either. he knocked him down. but juggernaut has knocked hulk down also. what is your ****in point?? you are running circles around nothing.

there is plenty. but you are trying to apply real world science to a magic based comic character. honestly who is making more sense here??

but he was still getting up. he was on all 4's, then he was on 2, or possibly standing up. you said that nothing implied he was getting up. but in fact he was facing in a total opposite direction shown to not be on all 4's, and was laying on his back. the writer also said the fight would have continued if not for a phsychic backlash. YOU deal with it. you are wrong.

it wasnt 3 pages. on the bottom of one page he was on his knees. next page he wasnt show. *flip page* then we see him with his hands in front of him. that was it... it wasnt even a full 2 pages. you are wrong yet again.

u dont have one..

he wasnt ko'd or even close to it (writer admission) he was taken out by his well known weakness... psionics.

it wasnt a couple of minutes.. at best a few seconds. and the most powerful hulk (war hulk/savage hulk) couldnt cause him damage, why would this hulk be any different??? its not different, it was a cosmetic attack. please go look up cosmetic.

it could daze him, but it wouldnt ko him or hurt him wink

it doesnt matter, he feels no pain from a blow. sure it can stir up a liquid... honestly, who couldnt... just leave the subject alone, you are wrong.

yes, but like i said, spin in a circle for a while and stop, does the room keep spinning???? no, it was never spinning. but it looks like it..

what the hell is that supposed to mean?? it doesnt cause any pain to stir up the liquids... juggernaut still has basic human functions... and keeping balance is one of them.

KillAll
so in review, we've accomplished that you think

1) hulk knocking juggernaut down for 3 seconds counts as win for hulk (404), but somehow when juggernaut knocks hulk down its irrelavant

2)juggernauts durability isnt based on magics, its based on alluminum.

3) if you can be moved you are not completely invulnerable.

does that about sum up your "logical" view point??

back to actual comics :

1) juggernaut has proven his superiority against hulk in 2 occasions, and proven he could take everything a suped hulk could throw at him completely unscathed.

2)alluminum has nothing to do with juggernauts durability, nor does it even compare on how they work

3)juggernaut weighs 900lbs, that doesnt make him vulnerable to physical harm. in fact (yes fact) he is immune to physical pain.

talon00x
give this guy a medal smile

long pig
aw shit son! killall done climbed the whobdamandog mountain got to the top and put a flag up that say "INYOFACE!" heh
i think its over...the only reason he wouldnt understand now is out of pure ego or stubborness...

whobdamandog
What proof do you have to rely upon this....lol..other than what you've heard from others...heresay does not make for a good argument son..puhleasse..that's not really a way to debate....

I used to own it..hell I used to have the entire "Peter David" run(Pantheon Saga and all..) I don't have it in front of me as a reference but let me pull it out from my brain...

Hulk: "Who are you" punches juggernaut in head (1st page)
Hulk: "your not my father...who are you...puches jugg in the stomach
Hulk: "Get out of my head(Stands screaming like a loon over Jugghead while Avengers watch..)

2nd page

Bruce's father: Bruce stop I command you this instant..(or something like that..)

Hulk: No..your wrong your mucking with my head... No one does this to me nobody...get out
(Talking to the image of his father...don't see Jugghead on this page..)

3rd page

Hulk: Get oooooooutt!!(and we see a bunch of spliced scenes..including the one with juggernaut looking up with his hands in the air....which would imply to most that he is still in a crouching position...)

lol...that was three pages my woman....learn to count...

And your saying all of this dialogue(keep in mind I left out some..I can't remember all of the original dialogue)..including the hulk punching juggernaut and screaming over him..occured within the course of a couple of seconds...yeaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiggght.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude your such a simpleton..lol...I don't care about hulk winning or loosing to Juggy..that's not what I'm debating..IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HULKS ABILITY..WE'R NOT DEBATING THAT IN THIS POST...WE'RE DEBATING JUGGERNAUT BEING ABLE TO BE KO'D BY PHYSICAL FORCE..LOL...I would think after for f**ing pages of me repeating it would get you all to understand...

refer to the above responses..lol..damb you guys are soo dupid...

Do you realize that you just admitted to juggernaut being physically "vulnerable" in the above quote...if not read again..."physical resistance" does not equate to "invulnerability"...lol..your nervous sytem..is part of your physical body........

WTF..of course it does laddy...refer to previous posts if you don't understand...your as dense as a bowling ball......your being drivin nuts because I've already proven all your scientific jargon and comic book knowledge...to be inaccurate....the only thing you have to rely upon is assumptions..nothing factual..

Didn't graduate college...thank the lord for that..I was beginning to worry about America's system of higher earning...lol..I'm a sophmore in college by the way....

lol..I can't listen to you your nimwad..lol..we're writing..Anyways...

I didn't want to apply science..but it came up..and I had to set you straight..didn't want you to misinform all the other young wippersnappers out there...lol...

Not sure where the hell your going with what's listed above...lol..you say no science...then you say thickness(which applies to weight/density as well) has nothing to do with durability...(which would be a scientific argument..and completely wrong..lol) then you use the argument that the material is "enchanted"(back to comic books debate again..)..lol..dude...make up your mind as to what you want to debate..and get your facts right when you start debating..lol

lol refer to the beginning responses...lol..you seem to want to debate Hulk vs Juggernaut...lol..that's not the topic of this debate..

I'm making sense your not...its as clear as day you have no idea what your talking about from a scientific or comic knowledge perspective...

LOL..OKAY..since you just admitted it...I'll agree with you on one thing..he was probably in the process of getting up..but he was reeling for a while....whether it be 2..3 or 5 pages...he didn't immediately get back up...which would lead me to the conclusion that....HE WAS PHYSICALLY HURT.. and if you say that he was dazed..than that would be the same damb thing...if someone hits you hard enough to knock your normal equilibrium off..in my book..and most other logical peoples books..that qualifies as being a "physical" vulnerability..even if he doesn't feel "pain"...

I don't know if your trying to be misleading or if your just plain dupid..refer to my summary above..lol..your wrong yet again..lol...

refer to first response......lol...besides whether it was psionics...or not..his nervous system is part of his physical body.....

LOL..well neither of us know exactly how long it was..but it was obviously longer than just two or three seconds...the whole scenario lasted 3 pages...damb your so dupid....

...damb your so dupid....refer to above responses..please take some physics and science classes while your in college....

Okay mister....I think that just about wraps it up...I had a good time debating..just puhllease for the life of you..stay in school..I don't want to be supporting you with my tax money in the next couple of years...

and talon your too much for me to handle...lol..(sic) I give into your superior knowledge...(sic)

I'm outty on this debate..(for real now)

LexCorp
I think you guys are missing the point here. Juggs is the same as thanos and thor because of the magic. You could hit him with a force that could destroy a universe and he will be potected because of his curse. Same as Thanos is immortal because of his and thore is immortal because he is a god. So science gets trumped by magic.

That said, this is one boring and one dimensional character. You say who can beat him, well actually who can HE beat? I see the threads of him against thor,SS, Hulk, thanos, dr.Strange. He can't beat these characters they are all stalemates. I do think with better writing Dr.Strange and Thor could whip his ass because their magic should nulifiy his and take his powers away. Espec Strange.

The guy that can beat him, Reed Richards! just has to go ask his buddy The Watcher, they know everything!

long pig
i have to agree...he is one dimentional...yet there is a certian something to him...i mean...look how many people really really like the guy!
he as a redeeming quality something entertaining about him maybe its the fact he could beat the best if he only tried...but alas...hes a dumbass!
too bad too...cuz even myself..i hate everything! but somehow i like him

LexCorp
HeHe as i am writing this i am watching the simpsons and the one where homer is boxing, and that reminded me of juggs, he can take all the punchs but cant fight back well against the top fighters.
One thing i found funny is that his is a curse and thanos is a curse, well being unstoppable and immortal sounds like a curse, most people esp comic book characters strive for that, good thing they didnt get a STD instead, now thats a curse.

Tron
They actually went with the whole "curse" aspect of it in a What If if a few years back. Juggernaut finally succeeded in killing Xavier and the X-Men, but that was a mistake for the rest of the world. I don't remember everythign that happened off my head, but it ended up with most of the world's population being wiped out because of a radiation, except Juggernaut of course. I won't get int othe rest of it, but Juggernaut basically ended up alone. Yeah, his powers have it's good and bad sides to it.

talon00x
Your looking at this the wrong way, your looking at his physical body being injured during anykind of attack, if you look at it like that then yes, he can be physically injured.

telepathy hurts his mind, mind=physical body. nimrod attacked nervous system, nervous system=physical body.

although this is where you are wrong, hulks attacks did not hurt him, if it hurt it would be a clear "ouch" or "man that hurt" not "umph", i mean, you could get him in the head with a pillow and go "umph" but did it hurt?

slow to getting up or not that was the writer and his attempt to bring a nice way to wrap up the comic using the psychic backlash, which is what knocks out juggernaut because it hurt his mind,mind=physical body.

getting knocked down counting as a victory is "dupid" on your behalf, and only counting juggernaut getting knocked down as victories proves that you are a juggernaut basher.

go read some books junior book

this entire "juggernaut isnt invulnerable is quite sad, its kinda funny how you read this much into things, when the writers and authors say that juggernaut is invulnerable" hysterical

so do us all a favor and shut up shutup

baddspellahl4
gosh you guys are a bunch of comic book nerds (with the exeption of whodamandog). http://www.imagestash.com/uploads/32297.jpg

whobdamandog
my mamma always said don't argue with an idiot..lol..they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....and it looks like I've been beaten..lol...you win...you JugFans are too much for me..peace out ..I'm going to smoke some herb.. smokin'

talon00x
hysterical I just follow juggy gunsmilie

and kill the bashers giljotiini

spam_laser

snoopdogg
Is that the same Herb BLack Panther Smokes?

snoopdogg
Are those the same Herbs Black Panther Smokes.

snoopdogg
Must be

snoopdogg

snoopdogg
Damm computer is messing up again.

KillAll
then all that mumbo jumbo you are talking about with hulk knocking juggernaut down (not out) is moot. he didnt knock him out, and juggernaut has never shown to be vulnerable to anything physical. end of debate. the rest was stupid as you kept trying to get me to refer to your post, which was stupid anyways.

KillAll
also, you keep trying to use hulk knocking juggernaut down as a reference, when you come up with something legitimate, i'll continue the debate... cause as of now, that was your only arguement, and you have just nullified it.... he wasnt knocked out, or shown to be anywhere close to it wink

whobdamandog
Mumbo...Jumbo..lol..dude your just too damb dense to realize that you've been proven wrong on all fronts......

Even the marvel website..contrary to popular opinion...states that he has an " extrodinary resistance" to physical injury...which woud qualify as being "physically vulnerable"...to some degree...(kind of oxymoronic...however..because they also state him to be invulnerable..)

the point being is if his his equilibrium can be disturbed by a simple punch... than...he could be knocked out..it would just take a sufficient amount of physical force to do so.....and no I don't think it would take a cosmic entity to do it..sans your expression..."only eternity could apply that much physical force to assunder reality"..or some lammo/nonsensical explanation...speaking of which, no one has of yet told me where it states that his invulnerability is based on the "laws of reality"...lol..somehow..I doubt they ever will..laughing

anyway....you've been proven wrong yet again.....please don't respond anymore...actually it would be funny to see how you respond..even though..you'd just be making up stuff from this point on..lol..I'm starting to feel guilty about making you look so bad.... sad ..not..lol..:laughsmile

Educating the young ignoramus's is hard work..

time to smoke some herb... smokin'

KillAll
thats not marvels website wink if you are talking about marveldirectory.com heh heh... somehow i think you are.

no, the equiliberium deals with balance. not pain... they are totally different subjects. hulks most powerful blows have done nothing to juggernaut. why are we even debating this anyway?? hulk hasnt even done this. hes knocked him down, but he hasnt dazed him.

i think we've located the problem, and it seems that you are thinking you are educating me, but most of the people that post here seem to be in agreement that i'm right wink you should re-read the whole thread. moron...

K3VIL
This thread is the ridiculest i ever read on the internet.
How can you continue enrage in discussing Juggernaut being able to be physically hurted or stopped or whatever you want like you're discussing cause one of you insult the mother of another one sounds like a mistery to me.
Why you don't stop arguing in this way?Juggernaut was defeated sometimes by being physically stop, ok?What's the matter?It will not be a problem for your real life, no one will stop you in the street saying:
YOUR FAVOURITE VILLAIN WAS STOPPED/DEFEATED HA HA HA, no one will stop you saying:
Juggernaut isn't UNSTOPPABLE! HAHAHA.
So there's not motivation to continue this.

KillAll
oh so complaining about it is the way to go wink

hmm, i think not. and juggernaut wasnt stopped by hulk wink

whobdamandog
Look up Jugghead on

http://marvel.com/universe/index.htm

and click on the powers tab...

Dude...lol..your "psuedoscience" is beginning to annoy me..

Whether someone feels pain or not(which we haven't been debating you moron..) they could still be knocked out if their equilbrium thrown out of whack..that's just mfing scientific fact my woman...

think about it...during boxing matches if a guy gets punched and is all wabbly.......its not just because the inner ear liquids...lol...but also because of various parts of the brain being knocked ajar during the blow..thus causing the brain to not funtion properly(most notably the brainstem)......I'm tired of explaining this concept to you....go do some research on the internet or read some books..or go ask your science teacher at school to clarify things..

So if everyone agreed with you about surviving after jumping off a skyscraper and landing head first...you would be correct as well(nice logic there..lol)

*note..please do not go jumping off a skyscraper dude(s) to prove me wrong..just a joke...

K3VIL
War Hulk did it

whobdamandog
it must be interesting to some degree or else people wouldn't keep on posting on it..lol...anyway..I think peeps just playing around anyway...I don't care if anyone calls me an "idiot" "moron"...little trash talking is okay as long as it is in good fun..lol...

clickclick
warhulk, onslaught almost killed him, nimrod..... I dont recall either of these guys having powers of mystical origin. Juggs can be killed by somebody of immense power. Somebody like Tyrant for instance.

Tron
Can you prove that in any way? War got the best of him, but who's to say he would've actually killed him? Nimrod jammed his neural impulses, he wasn't killing him. And there's no doubt that Tyrant would make Juggernaut his *****, but I don't see him actually killing him though.

So far in this thread, whodaman, I can understand what you're trying to conclude, but you haven't really brought up anything you can really prove, you're pretty much going off of "what if's". I'm trying to be neutral here, but between your arguement and KillAll's, KillAll is the one making more sense to me. You seem to be focusing more on talking about how you've proven yourself right and bashing the Juggernaut fans or whatever, from my point of view anyways.

If you believe Juggernaut can be physically knocked out, that's cool, that's your opinion, but you still have yet to actually prove that statement. ANd I don't know about everyone else, but until I actually see the true-to-his-power Juggernaut knocked out (physically), then I have to go with my personal believe that he can't be. Hell, if that were the case, it probably would've happened a long time ago. Hulk, Thor, Abomination, Thing, and so on, have all been knocked unconcious, there's plenty of people on that list, all but one of course, and that's Juggernaut. And that's how it'll be seen until it's actually written so.

So, to conclude, you want people to prove why Juggernaut couldn't be physically overwhelmed? Why don't you give a reasonable explanation why he could, and try something better than the whole "Hulk hit him in the gut" arguement, cause it doesn't really seem to be working for you, from my point of view at least.

talon00x
Yes i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnle, unless whodaman gives proof of his being knocked out, i believe this thread is just about over with.

whobdamandog
Jeepers H Creepers!! I've given plenty of reasonable explanations...lol..read the whole Gosh Darn thread...Hot dammit..does anyone in here even read the posts...lol....Oh well everyone has there opinions..but still..if you think it makes logical since for someone to be able to get dizzied..but not get KO'd...then all of you better you evaluate your logic..lol...anyways..time to eat...chat wit ya'll laterz... Happy Dance

Tough Guy
Why the fascination with a bit part character like juggie here, its all over the place.
*juggie is a very inconsistant character , basically a foil, there for writers to fiddle with, hence the forcefield even though he is invulnerable ( i bring this up everywhere) and the move in a direction without being stopped. he hasnt been in as many comics as thor, hulk, thing, so may well not have been knocked out yet.
*i think an enraging hulk would eventually hurt juggie as his strength would get ludicrous. we havent had a satisfactory slugfest with an ending for these 2 yet. as for the formentioned in this post, juggie has no chance there.
* all quotes ( not powers) quotes are there to be overcome at times in comics, hulk has had others beat him on strength, the unliftable is always lifted etc, why will juggie be any different??? cyttorak is not the most powerful source of power in the mu.
* juggie is incredibly durable, his strength is not however limitless, and nor is his durability ( if there are more powerful sources around) just makes sensethats all thats required to hurt cain is the right amount of force, however great. the trouble here is that as he is a bit part character were not likely to see this.also inconsistancies arise with bit part characters as writers are able to have them do things outside their character descrip[tions if it suits the story easier than with regular established heros. ( ie hulk is not gonna be dissempowered and grow older etc)
* juggie to me is ideal to fight your x men etc and not get hurt or whatever in that field, to start going with hulk, thor and doing the same i find quitr lame ( if it were the case), up against the guys mentioned on this thread is ludicrous. someone will hurt juggie physically once they reach that level of physical power that overruns cytorrak ( hulk would be ideal in a story for this)

whobdamandog
..Finally found someone here is thinking logically. eek! ..I don't they have to be more powerful than Cytorrak however...only more powerful than the "fraction" of his power that Juggy weilds...

Tough Guy
ok the amount of power juggie is using i mean, thats all that the physical force would have to over run, if he is to be hurt physically. whobdamandog check out juggie or hulk thread

KillAll
link just brought up a bunch of boxs... post a link to what you want me to see.

just like your below average intelligence is beginning to annoy me.. please read below.

ok, now you are saying that we arent debating weather he feels pain, yet you want to know if he can be knocked out physically. cant feel pain = not being knocked out.

yes, but they also cause the boxer PAIN. which juggernaut is incapable of sustaining and or feeling... he cant be injured. also, juggernaut was stabbed in the eyes by a sword (which is plenty long enough to reach his brain) and wasnt affected or knocked out. d'spayre completely stripped him down to the bone (including nervous system/brain) yet he still wasnt unconsciouss. it didnt even slow him down. hulk cannot produce this kind of attack. hulk cannot do worse to juggernaut. hulk cannot knock him out.

you do some research on the character. i'm sure that having your brain stabbed would be worse than a boxing match scenario you provided us with. or that having your nervous system completely disentigrated is worse than having your head boxed. hulk hasnt jarred juggernaut, he never will. those attacks didnt stop juggernaut, hulks cant either. deal with it.

now you change your tactics. trying to disprove everybody, whom is saying you are wrong. and i'm not the one in question here, its juggernaut.

obviously wink you are a simple man...

KillAll
war hulks power is different from any other version of hulks also wink

war hulk had an energy that negated juggernauts... normal hulk doesnt have access to this power wink

KillAll
you do realize this guy has limited comic knowledge and bases everything he reads off of cards??? lol... the one guy that agrees with you has picked up a handful of comics, and none of them are probably juggernaut wink

shows how much the both of you know.

whobdamandog
Coming back like a battered woman eh...lol...some people never learn...lol

so now you want me to teach you how to use the computer to...lol..

okay little one....

go to http://marvel.com/universe/index.htm

under "families" select X-men...

then select "juggernaut"

then select "powers..."

if you still can't get the site...than call your ISP's tech support...damb I feel like I'm dealing with 2 year old....

no pain = no knockout..lol..riiiiiiight...roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL...dude..your killing me with your keen rationale..laughing

..lol...my woman this is getting pretty sad...you still don't get it do you...lol...you just keep on repeating the same damb non-sensical things that have already been proven wrong....only thing you can do now is trash talk..lol...and it still looks pretty bad..cause you've been consistantly proven wrong by someone who is "below average" intelligence...lol..what does that say about your mental capacity...lol..

LOL..still on the hulk subject..yeah who cares what hulk can/cannot do to juggy....lol..the whole damb point has always been that juggy can be knocked out based on the fact that he has a normal human equilibrium..(ie being dazed from a punch..)..which you yourself have admitted to..

if you haven't figured that out by now...than damb dude you are reeaaallly slow...

It was a mystical attack....lol....as we pointed out earlier..the swords have mystical properties to them...

Didn't say the Hulk stopped him..but He did leave him dazed/reeling..you have already admitted this earlier on..let me refresh your memory..

...just give it up buddy..at this point your argument has already been proven wrong....

LOL..your the one changing your tactics..first you stated he could be dazed..now your saying he can't and that...

No hurt = No knockout(which makes absolutely no damb sense)

lol..you seem to think that fact that people agree with you proves you right...(which just shows how dupid you are...)

...its a good thing we have people who don't agree with everyone else around or else there we would still be thinking the world was flat..lol.....living in a segregated society...and bowing to the Queen of England...lol

but hey you know what they say...Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone...lol..anyways...

Obviously your retarded...lol..and are to damb stubborn/ignorant to admit to being wrong...but hey you have the right to your opinion...regardless of however wrong it might be...lol...Happy Dance

juggernaut74
Maybe I should get involved in this debate. Cause I am a masterdebater. Happy Dance This thread is pointless.

KillAll
ok.... i keep repeating myself??? read above and tell me where 1 thing is in this whole entire thing that you wrote, where something is that hasnt been said already??? you are trash talking, i'm trash talking... big deal.... but i'm still right.

u are the one that brought up the whole hulk thing. not me. i'm just defending juggernaut being put in that situation wink

i didnt admit that hulk could do it wink i simply said that juggernaut could be dazed or jarred.... or being flung about. he isnt damaged from it though wink you are a simple one tracked mind person.

how so??? because you said so?? because you tried comparing juggernauts durability to real world objects?? it was you that was wrong...

he isnt hurt by it, he isnt damaged by it... he is simply knocked off balance. but even then, hulk has never done it... matter of fact... who HAS done it ??? you are trying to make us prove he is invulnerable when its you that should be trying to prove hes NOT invulnerable. where is your proof?? this is where you come in saying hulk does it with 2 punchs. then i reply to it and you try to drop the hulk subject. you are trying to talk about too many things at once.

i am right though wink they know it, and i know it, you are the only one who doesnt.

see... trying to apply this to comics??? its moot. the peoples way of thinking back then was just different. and if somebody told you that the earth was flat when you were a kid, how would you have disproven it??

moot...

well when somebody comes up with something legitimate... i'll admit to defeat. but you are more or less just argueing about my intelligence, as i am of yours. we are accomplishing nothing. honestly, look through your entire post, and where is the comic knowledge??? all through this thread you have only brought up 1 thing from comics... and thats the hulk fight in 404. when i talk about it you say its irrelavant and try to say i was wrong in bringing it up wink which i didnt even bring it up.

how is it wrong... prove juggernaut isnt invulnerable wink

baddspellahl4
I thought you said masterbator laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

baddspellahl4
http://imagestash.com/uploads/32495.jpg

KillAll
this is what you are trying to prove... that juggernaut isnt invulnerable... but he takes thors godforce without a scratch.

Wynndar
but he was hurt by nightcrawler in uncanny x-men #112 with a burning stick...stop cluting this fanboy fairy tale that Juggernaut is invulnerable/unstoppable... Jug. fanboys will refer to instances where Jug appeared omnipotent but omit the times he was hurt by Nightcrawler, Hulk, Nimrod, Sasquatch, Shatterstar, Onslaught, etc. this is pure bias ...stop ignoring 50% of Jug's appearances fanboys. All of the characters mentioned could trash Jug with pure force with the exception of Absorbing Man unless he Absorbed Jug's own powers.

talon00x
nightcrawler can trash juggs with pure force laughing laughing laughing

Oh my god you must be a jugg basher laughing

well ill bite ok, juggernaut still has human vuneribilities such as sound and light, so imagine a big flamming stick right in your eyes, although the flame its self didnt hurt the light right in his eyes did hurt. Nimrod attacked his nevious system you everyone quit bringing that up it wasnt physical. Who the hell is sasquatch, anyway, shatterstar sword is magical meaning it jabbed his eye out, then healed in 2 or 5 seconds. Onslaught is all screwed up im not even going to touch on that if you even read comics you know what im talking about.

if you are trying to say that the stick of fire did burn him, explain when spiderman drove a truck into him, or when his armor was heated to the point where it was white hot.

Tron
I read all of it, and you brought up a decent point or two, but nothing that really moved me or anything. Him being physically knocked out could be debateable, and is open to opinion, but to say that it could absolutely happen is completely false, especially if you can't give any actual proof that it would happen.

KillAll
hit him in the eyes... havnt read it in a while, let me see if i can get a scan up lol, so we can talk bout it.

stop saying hulk has unlimted strength when its clear he cant overpower juggernaut wink have to give a little ground also pal...

bullpucky

hulk has never hurt juggernaut wink see this is what we are argueing against.

nimrod didnt hurt juggernaut, nimrod jammed his neural impulses, but it didnt cause him any damage/pain.

only the recent "imposternaut" "jobbernaut" not true juggernaut.

mystical attack wink

psionics wink are we recognizing a pattern here ???? lol, i am beginning to think that you dont recognize the meaning of "physical" lol

if you are refering to recent juggernaut.... thats just it, hes not juggernaut. he is a barely upgraded cain marko.

i do hope you are talking about the original ones of the post, not the ones in this post wink and they might be able to throw juggernaut around, but not hurt him wink

Tough Guy
killall i do read comics, however im more keen to learn about the actual characters im reading about. hence i have a greater understanding of juggies charcter hulks, spidies, than u ever will. like i said juggie is very durable, but cyttorak is not the most poweful source in the mu so ( that makes it not infinite) something conjuring up more power is gonna render all his unstoppable, un hurtable useless. now he is a bit part characetr so were gonna have to wait a while for this to happen but it will. now hulk ( whos infinite power comes from an unknown dimension) to me is ideally placed to kick juggies arse PHYSICALLY. as of yet no fightsof theirs has finished conclusivly. comics are gonna do that u hav to live with it. like i said in my post that u clearly didnt read hulk has been beaten on strength yet is widely regarded as the strongest, the un liftable, moveable etc has been overcome, so im afraid will juggie and the sort of guys were talking about here can do it, as could huk so live with it.

KillAll
the characters are the comics. the bios and cards are based off of that wink i read bios, i just think comics are accurate... most of the time. but how many juggernaut comics have you read?? lol, like i said in a different thread, anybody who can make a webpage/bio can write anything they want in it. weather it be right or wrong, and you would believe it wink

here is where you are making a mistake. 1) how do you know how powerful cyttorak is??? lol you dont and 2) define infinite?? do you know that magneto has been said to control infinite power?? juggernaut also. juggernaut has been said to have a fraction of cyttoraks power. while he isnt unbeatable either, cyttorak controls unlimited amounts of energy. just like odin, just like galactus etc, except his may or may not be more powerful.

by conjuring i assume you mean magically. in which case you could be right. you can cancel juggernauts magics, with magics, but you cant hurt him physically wink it takes magics, to do so. or psionics, because the spells do not protect him in ANY way from psionics. except they provide him a helmet.

he was created in the 1960s wink lol, hes been around plenty. its not going to happen.

no hes not. hes "ideally placed" in front of juggernauts fist and gets knocked out. that is your opinion, and you have no facts (except cards and bios) to base it off of, to which i've given you ample comic knowledge to support my facts. i guess thats the difference. you are using cards, and i the REAL characters.

sure they have. war hulk had a decided edge over juggernaut, for obvious reasons (major power up). and juggernaut pummeled hulk nearly to death. despite popular belief, hulk was fighting back. but he was trying to figure out who juggernaut was (he recognized him).

i am living with it wink you are the one that is refuting evidence from comics, you live with it.

maybe the strongest on earth, to which marvel everywhere has said juggernaut rivals him as the strongest being -on earth-. they directly compare them by name wink

just like hulks infinte strength rule has been over ridden huh??? lol, i bet that burns you up that hulk had been raging for nearly 2 days, fought an army batallion, and witnessed juggernaut trying to kill an innocent family. all pissed him off, and he still couldnt overpower juggernaut. i bet it burns you up that hulk had pounded on the walls of his cell for nearly 2 days (while he was raging) and couldnt cause any visible damage to the cell, yet when juggernaut was teleported into the cell, he nearly buckled the walls instantly. oh did i mention this is savage hulk too.... lol big grin

Tough Guy
yes now u r listening, hulks unlimites strength has been overlooked countless times, he has been equalle don strength time and again despite his characters obvious unlimited power, it is U who has to live with the fact that juggie to is susceptable to this. (this is y i find comics so inconsistant to the characters developed)
*hmm hows juggie at moving out of cement??????
*er im not saying read 1 bio, read them all , learn the regularities, go buy marvels character handbooks etc.
*yes prof hulk has ben knocked out by juggie, big deal. ive only said this 1000000 times.
* infinite is everything no end no begining. hulk has unlimited potential, juggie does not,as for the lads were talking about here, juggie is stillonna get battered.
* as for juggie being hurt physically its happened b4 but i agree with u he needs a conclusive physical ass whipping, and yes he i totally able to have this from a physical force that can overpower cyttoraks spell. sounds like just the job for hulk. but any guys except absorb man would also be in a perfect position to do this. thats comics, someone somewhere will be at just the right amount of power to render your unstoppableness or unhurtableness or unliftable, moveableness uselessat some point. the thing with hulk is is his character waas adhered to hed never lose a fight as his strength and healing would always overpower his opponent. however comics stories are not gonna let that happenin the interest of good story telling . hulk has enough power porential to physically override cyttoraks magic

KillAll
re read... i didnt say overlooked, i said overruled. as in, its not true. other characters are stronger

juggy isnt susceptable to any physical force. what makes hulk so special... lol

it isnt an inconsistancy for something incapable of recieving damage/pain to be immune to hulks punchs (besides the cosmetics of it) when are you going to learn that??

hows hulk at fighting pythons (that knock him out)... and when you have no leverage, you cant get out, just like hulk couldnt bust out either.

like i said, i've read them, and you said you read "one" bio that stated juggernaut was at 115 tons. which is false anyway, because marvel doesnt officially state anything over 100 tons. lol, therefore you are wrong. make sure you read this little bit.

and its the only progress you have made... lol. glad we could teach you something.

stillonna huh?? lol, i know what you mean though, dont bother explaining yourself. are you saying hulks strength is so great he could challenge Living Tribunal (whos power is also unlimited) to a physical match and win?? lol, please tell me you are joking.

how so?? lol, wheres your proof besides your opinion?? lol, magics work different than science. the spells say hes indestructable to physical force, therefor hes indestructable to physical force. damage/pain he is immune from regardless of the power of the attack.

that point being the end of reality, considering thats what juggies magics are based on. to which hulk would never be that powerful wink

funny how the destroyer, thor, and juggernaut are all still waiting for hulk to overpower them wink

no he doesnt... wheres your proof.

whobdamandog
I didn't respond to the above posts because it seemed as if you were just rambling.......and there were no real arguments..just "you said this...and you said that.." kind of statements..anyways.....

Dude...if his equalibrium can be thrown out of whack..that would imply that he has received damage to some degree..I don't understand why you can't comprehend this...

believe what you want to believe..lol..but justifying your argument by the fact the others agree with you is very silly.....

When I was a little kid I would have probably asked my parents(they knew everything back then)...lol

however..since I'm not a young wippersnapper anymore..I usually try to use a combination of information based on logic, facts, and reason..as I have done so in this debate...

I'm sure your an intelligent guy...and your definately a good debater...however most of your arguments are based on innaccurate scientific info....(ie juggernaut being dazed..equilibrium..etc)

I believe my comic book knowledge to be accurate..and related my argument to issues other than 404(nimrod encounter..which was actually sonics..not psinoics....hulk 176...)

Any way..lol..you kind of arguing a moot point...it doesn't really matter how many comic books I reference in order to prove my point...

The topic was/and always has been whether Juggy can be killed or KO'd..and from a logical standpoint he could..based on the fact that he has a "human" equilibrium...

Well this is what the official site states...

www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

"The Juggernaut possesses untold power, mystical in nature, which enhances his strength and grants him an extraordinary degree of resistance to all forms of injury."

in my book...

"extrodinary resistance" is not = to invulnerable..

but again you have your opinion..as I have mine..peace out my man... Happy Dance

whobdamandog
HOLY SPIMOLEE!!..OVER 100 POSTS..LOL AND THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE...

Linkalicious
And you've been wrong since the 1st post....

trolling to piss people off is fun though huh?

radioboy121
Yes, I like the emphasis of Juggernaut's humanity aspect. I've mentioned it before and many times, but apparently people believe Cain has an iron will, an unlimited threshhold for pain (including physical). Even if he can take the beating, his mind should not be able to handle the fact. You cannot believe to argue that Juggernaut, for example, will psychologically be fit after he experiences a million sodomies.

Mainstream
I must agree radioboy121. just because Cain can take pain physically, don't mean he can mentally except it.

whobdamandog
lmao..you guys were getting so pissed..lol..it was funny as hell..lol..oh and by the way..you were wrong...lol..IMO...

No more fighting lets dance....Happy Dance
and smoke some herb... smokin'

Tough Guy
kill all read and understand, hulk is more developed a character ( unlimited strength,)yet still has guys overpowering him ( or equaling him) when it suits the story, namour knocked him out, namour a 100 tonne max guy, ( comics are so inconsistant.) so why would juggie not be susceptable to this treatmant????
* lets argue outside of comics, hulk as a character is designed to lift the unliftable, hurt the unhurtable, again why is juggie gonna not be susceptable to this???? after all juggie is a badly written nobody. if he is so invulnerable why have a force field???or what about the he can keep moving without being stopped malarky, whats he gona do when theres no ground to run on?????? cytorrsak is not powerful enough ( and juggie only has a fraction of it) to protect juggie with magic from more powerful heros, ie hulk and the lads mentioned at the beginning of this thread. juggie cannot access cyttorak when it suits him, as a character hulk can access his power when hes angry ( and he is always that). now as ive said writers are gonna write a story how they want so if thats to hurt juggie they will even if he is unhurtable thats comics, if u want to lok just at the characters well juggie can still be hurt by a physical force strong enough to overpower the magic coming from cyttorak
* er u taught me prof hulk was knocked out by juggie, i think not!!!!!!! its u who keeps using that as a fippin example when u describe previous fights

Scoobless
juggs would win because..................... erm................ yeah............ just because............... so there.................. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
"He can't be hurt or killed by any of those guys becauce of his magic enchantment."

Funny. Coz Thanos has killed everyone before.

Juuuuust a thought.

-AC

whobdamandog
lol..this thread will never die...oh yeah..I won the debate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.