!!!new Movie Bulletin!!! Ju-on The Grudge 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
JU-ON The Grudge 2 (japanes)is scheduled to be released next month, be sure to check it out.

MildPossession
Had it on dvd for ages.

dean7879
its confusing

Napalm
Hell no! The grudge sucked

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

papabeard
the grudge sucked?

did you see the american remake ( piece of S@#*t) or the japanese version JU-on, because the american one was awful and the japanese original is a Horror masterpiece.

MildPossession
I enjoyed both of the original Japanese cinema release versions, I am just waiting for the Japanese uncut version of the American remake on dvd smile

papabeard
I was thinking that we could use this thread for posting any upcoming horror film releases, films that are in production or a rumoured to be being made.

So if you have any info about new horror films post them here, CHeers

Snipes
didnt you already make this same thread?

maybe you should ask a mod to combine the 2 threads?

papabeard
NEW FILMS IN THEATRES NOW!!

The Devils Rejects

The Machinist

ironmovies
The Jap version Ruled america seriously needs 2 cum up wid a new non remake/sequel and britain is doin sum better horrors i.e 28 days l8r, saw, shaun of the dead (comedy but gory)

slayer
Would u like info on either of those?smile

papabeard
Yeah , post any info here as well

papabeard
NEW WES CRAVEN THRILLER ,RED EYE :

Lisa(Rachel McAdams) is scared to fly. She meets a mysteriously charming man, Jackson(Cillian Murphy), and together they fly the red eye flight from Dallas to Miami. After hours of delays, their flight takes off, and what begins as a normal flight turns awry as Jackson begins getting a little too personally. Jackson needs Lisa's help in offing a wealthy executive, and if she doesn't help, his partner, already in Miami, will kill her father.

SILENT HILL MOVIE
THE DA VINCI CODE
A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE ( DAVID CRONENBERG)

sorcerer4u
LOL!

First of all,
The Devil's Rejects opens in USA on 12 August 2005. It's House of 1000 Corpses 2 if you don't know. As I heard this one is great Rob Zombie's stuff! The first one was pretty good.

Anyway.... Here is what it is smile (upcominghorrormovies.com)

R) Remake
(P) Prequel
(L) Limited Release
(V) Video Release
(TV) Airing on T.V.
(T) In Talks

JANUARY 11
Evil Remains (V)

JANUARY 28
Alone in the Dark
Hide and Seek

JANUARY 29
Chupacabra: Dark Seas (TV)

FEBRUARY 4
Boogeyman

FEBRUARY 11
Constantine

FEBRUARY 22
Madhouse

FEBRUARY 25
Cursed

MARCH 15
Dead Birds (V)
The Toolbox Murders (R)(V)

MARCH 18
The Ring 2

APRIL 8
The Cave

APRIL 15
The Amityville Horror (R)

SUMMER
Dark Water (R)
Skeleton Key

JUNE
Cold & Dark (V)

JUNE 3
High Tension

JULY
Satan's Little Helper (V)

JULY 1
Undead (L)

JULY 8
Skeleton Key

AUGUST
Ultraviolet

AUGUST 12
The Devil's Rejects

SEPTEMBER 9
The Exorcism of Emily Rose

OCTOBER 14
The Fog (R)

OCTOBER 21
Land of the Dead

OCTOBER 28
Saw 2

HALLOWEEN
Hatchet
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prequel

December 9
Underworld: Evolution

I've already seen MADHOUSE, HAUTE TENSION, UNDEAD, TOOLBOX MURDERS

Maybe I'll write reviews soon.

Enjoy!

cool

Cowboyography
I loved the toolbox murders!!! thats a great slasher!! I would recomend you rent it and the prowler the same evening for a night of Slasher madness!!!!

tabby999
i hated that movie, my sister rented it, i don't think there are many worse movies than that.

and whats the deal with the TCM prequel

Napalm
Listin theres a movies coming out soon called "hind n seek" about a childs imaginary friend that stants killing people.

Cowboyography
We have a gay strip bar in town called Hide and Seek smile

sorcerer4u
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That's funny laughing

papabeard
THE TOOLBOX MURDERS is a terrible film, really poor quality, as is THE NOSTRIL PICKER, which is the real name of a real film

Thoma5
Yea the america is really awful den the jap version

Wolfie
I'll be seeing Hide and Seek (not the strip bar). You can't go wrong with Robert DeNiro.

papabeard
looks alittle bit similar to GODSEND which he was also in, hopefully it will better, as godsend was poor

papabeard
NEW HORROR FILM!

CREEP

www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/c/creep.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.