Do you hold a grudge againt anyone online or offline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I was just wondering if you guys let things go or stay mad at someone for a long time almost forgeting why?I don't hold grudges however I forgive and forget people!
What about you?JM wink

WindDancer
Internet grudges are silly. People shouldn't take things too seriously in a normal arguement. no

Napalm
No not really

Jackie Malfoy
I know internet grudges are silly.For one thing you dont' even know the person.JM

Rogue Jedi
no, not me..... wink wink

Darinda
i don't (on-line) it is stupid to, it is ,, it just makes no sence to me.

shangheid
Neither to I

silver_tears
I stay mad yes

dave123
don't get mad sweetie...

get even wink

Silver Stardust
It depends. Sometimes I do.

Jedi Priestess
There's no one I hold a grudge against, but there are 2 people in the SW section that I hate with a passion, does that count?

Silver Stardust
Sure laughing out loud

Canadian Moose
*Tries to remember if he has been there* confused

Anyhow, no, not online. I think even Napalm and I can form a long, lasting, compatible relationship together.

But there are a few I absolutely despise.

Jedi Priestess
No moosie, you never bring your moosiness into the SW section and you really should, the Temple (Let it all hang out star wars style) thread is quite nice. smile

Silver Stardust
Except for the fact that there's an amazing amount of idiots in the SW sections, which is why I don't go there, even though I'm a huge SW fan...

Canadian Moose
Maybe I'll haul my ass in there soon. It seems I never have enough time in a day to do what I want to do. sad

Jedi Priestess
Ah Star, but you are a member of the Alliance and thats twice as good. wink

Clavis
whoah I've been mad at my sister since I was 11 and I'm 16 now.. so probably yeah I hold the grudge forever

Silver Stardust
3rd in Command to be exact wink

I think I might start coming to the Temple here, though.

Jedi Priestess
Always a good idea smile

a1hsauce
hell ya evil face smokin'

tell em dave

BackFire
I don't hold grudges against anyone, whether it's online or in real life. (Except that ******* Jarod, I want him to get raped)

mechmoggy
I hate Tex: his constant refusal to accept my sexual advances on him have become tiresome and quite embarrasing. B!tch.

wink

Baylin
Thats good advice, I've leveled a few people I've been mad at!

§pearhead
the second one. all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.