Cannibal Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BREN
CANNIBAL APOCALYPSE!!
is with out doubt my fave cannibal movie for many reasons 1 of the things i like about it,is theres no animal cruelty that u find in the likes of ferox and holocaust,i mean ive seen and own lots of mondo movie but i hate animal cruelty!!
cannibal apocalypse is 1 gory movie check out an uncut print not 1 of the usa video releases under 1 of its many guises such as cannibals in the streets ,invasion of the flesh hunters etc,check out the new dvd on the euroshock label really nice uncut print smileDirector Anthony M. Dawson (a.k.a. Antonio Margheriti) puts together a cool fluid movie that rolls along at break neck pace with plenty of gore to keep even the hungriest gore hound happy
if u havent seen it check it out its a much easier movie to watch than lenzis cannibal ferox (make them die slowly) and deodatos cannibal holocaust
so if u wanna see cannibal movies this is a great place to start smile

eggmayo
What are the chances of me getting an uncut one in England?

WindDancer
For me this film is the most original of it's kind. Awesome gore and the story has a rather twist on cannibalism. In this film if you get bitten you become a Cannibal not a zombie. I like that and also the vietnam factor was pretty interesting. QT in his interviews has said many times that this film is a personal favorite. And is worth checking it out.

Napalm
Pardon me but is it a sequal to cannibal holocost?

dean7879
i dont think it is a sequel
i really enjoyed cannibal apocalypse.. i wasnt expecting much from the film but i was pleasenly surprised....john saxon is great!

BREN
CANNIBAL APOCALYPSE isnt a sequel,lol its a cannibal movie in its own right the only jungle scenes in it are right at the start as the movie starts in vietnam smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.