The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ploop4444
Has anyone here read it? I'm reading it in school right now and I LOVE IT!

What do you guys think about it?

Cheers,

Justin

Fetcharada
That book rocks SOOO Much i love it! the film is great too! i hope you really enjoy it! big grin xx

eggmayo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=67

You'll get a better response in here.

botankus
I see you quit posting in the Movie Discussion forum. Thanks for redirecting the posts to the OTF!

My girlfriend lent me the book, "The Great Divorce," by C.S. Lewis. I wonder if it's any good.

a1hsauce
awesome book, the whole C.S. Lewis collection is great, the movies are not that bed either.

Clovie
maybe book forum?

eggmayo
I posted the link, thanks.

Clovie
oh.. sowwie.. i didn't notice

WindDancer
Moving to Book forum.....

Whoah! I haven't visit this forum in ages. sad cry

big gay kirk
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.... an excellent book... although not a fan of blatant christian allegory, this book is so good that the allegory side of it doesn't matter.... a couple of points of interest... well, three... in the american version for some reason the Chief of Police is called Fenris Ulf, as opposed to the original Maugrim... the traitor of the children is the only one with a "native" English name... and in some editions the Witch introduces herself as Jadis of Charn, while in most editions she doesn't...

Raven Guardia
I love the Lion the Witch and the wardrobe its great! and this Summer Disney has a newer version of the movie coming out!!!! eek!

BlackC@t
The first time I read this would be at intermediate. I didn't have a book to read so I just grabbed any old book and started reading. It was only meant to be just for that reading session but I was hooked on reading this.

It really was a great book and I'm glad I picked it up and kept reading it.

SlipknoT
Its a pretty good book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.