Worst Decade for horror films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
I believe in the 2000 to present the 90 were pretty bad too

Cinemaddiction
Late 80's, early 90's. They kind of picked up steam, and showed a LITTLE promise with "Scream" and "I Know..", but then there was the influx of kiddie horror, and then came remakes and rehashes, then the genre went back to hell. No pun intended.

eggmayo
I liked the Dawn remake, HOHH remake and 28 Days Later.

As We Collapse
The present decade. Not many good horror movies coming out.

SlipknoT
The Late 90's

Mane
I hated House On Haunted Hill. erm It had potential, but fell flat on its face.

slayer
About 1993 Onwards.....

Mane
The 80s. I think movies like The Grudge are way better than movies like The Thing and Friday the 13th. yes

SlipknoT
s0 d0 1 lolololololol no expression

Zilverz
i cant bring myself to doom an entire decade /:

Lord_Andres
The 80s. I think movies like The Grudge are way better than movies like The Thing and Friday the 13th

what the ****?????????????????????????? sry but you are very wrong, well it might be equal to some of the later f13 but in no way better then the Thing , dude its a masterpice, special effect are sooo goood, there is no ****in CGI, non of the new comers in todays horror franchise could pull that of

SlipknoT
He was being sarcastic LA, Mane loves the Thing

Lord_Andres
oh now I see embarrasment sry mate big grin

papabeard
i think the late 80's 1985 -1995 was the worst decade for horror films, this was horrors winter of discontent hahaha

pr1983
mid to late 90s...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.