Is posion Ivy a lesbian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Well Im looking back at some old comics and I see that shes a definite man-hater and shes spends so much time with harly. So what do you think?

NoFate007
Hm...Ivy and Harley together... eek!

Joker1237
I dont think Ivy hates MEN, She does have this thing for Bats in the early going

She posion Bruce Wayne, with her kiss, and only a 2nd kiss could save Wayne.

Batman was kiss by Ivy, Thus saving Bruce Wayne.(She of couse has no ideal she saved Wayne, but the kiss she put on Batman was not a fatal one.)

pr1983
i think shes bi...

jenn624
she's been mistreated by a lot of men through her life, a man is responsible for her transformation into poison ivy in the first place.
I think she just cares about a person for who they are, regardless of their gender (so yeah, I guess she'd be considered bi)

Gregory
In some early comic, she's looking at Batman and working herself into a happy little froth about how he's "the perfect man." So no, I wouldn't say she's a lesbian.

BlackC@t
Is Ivy a lesbian? laughing

Draco69
Oh, yes. Any woman who's had bad experiences with men MUST be a lesbian. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vaya_the_elf
She is not a lesbian. Just that is what most guys wish she was.

NoFate007
I don't think she's a lesbian, I think she hates all humans. She's one of those hippies, so she is all about the plants and nature and stuff. I think the reason she's with Harley is cause she knows Harley is naive and if you are a fan of reality tv shows, the women ALWAYS say "we're the girls, we have to stick together" to get alliances, and then backstab each other and ***** and moan and whatnot. So I think that is what Ivy was doing, gain trust and a sisterhood almost with Harley, so when she needs to, cut her loose.

vaya_the_elf
^ Me to

She just only cares about plants, and people that care about them as much as she does. If they don't then she hates them.

Napalm
Shes a plant lover.....ewww

Bat Dude
I think she's half and half...at times she's not, at times she is

ayjay
i think she's sexually frustrated, thus her mood and preferences probably change....meh...i basically see her as straight...

vaya_the_elf
She is just screwed up in the head, so she hates anyone who she thinks is a threat to plants.

Bat Dude
All of Batman's villians are screwed up. With the exception of Penguin, Catwoman, and I think Bane.

vaya_the_elf
Catwomen is screwed up to. Just not as bad.

Bat Dude
That's true. But she is in control of her own actions, unlike say, Joker or Cluemaster. They're insane.

Joker1237
Right, I not repsonible of what I do. I a sick man you know.

vaya_the_elf
laughing

liam k
in hush ivy kissed catwoman so i think she's just experimenting with both sexes.

Dracora
Well,I don't think she's a lesbian.

She's a man-hating hot chick,who just happens to be in a relationship with a woman.(Harley)

TheFanboy
Maybe a bi-sexual but I don't thinks she's a lesbian.

vaya_the_elf
I think guys just wish she was.

She is not bi or a lesbian.

DarkCrawler
Neither. She hates humans.

Batman316
hmm......

vaya_the_elf
Very nice sig

RogueGambitdare
I say Posion Ivy is a lesbo. 'Cause in batman hush part 2 the whole reason she was apart of the operation was to.... ewww.. I don't even want to say it.

RogueGambitdare
She wanted to do something really gross with Catwoman. ewww.... nasty.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
She wanted to do something really gross with Catwoman. ewww.... nasty.

I don't remember that

Doc Ock
Ivy hates men because of how they've treated her.Men like her dad and Dr Woodrue.

She's not a damn dyke.

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I don't remember that
It's in the riddlers explaination.

jplatinum
Hell no.
She just one of those chicks that like to controll us men, but I don't think she is funny.
Anyway, I'd still nail her, if she was a "Real Woman", but she is a comicbook chick.

Zod4Life
Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.