My tounge is very numb now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thael
I got my eyebrow and my tongue pierced. (pictures to come) And I was given a plastic-ee tongue bar to get over the swelling (which I'm waiting so adamantly for...no expression) I keep catching it when I talk/eat/smoke so now, I can no longer feel the piercing in my tongue and may wake up looking like a lizard tomorrow....cry

And SOMEONE keeps hitting me in the eyebrow....shifty

Fetcharada
sad
i think i'll just stick to getting my bellybutton done wink
after all, i have the figure for it!

DracosGirl
ouch did it hurt gettin them done? ive always wanted my tongue pierced but im too scared!

Napalm
Man that must hurt

Canadian Moose
Did the eyebrow hurt much? I want that done.

Thael
Moosey-woosey, my eyebrow was virtually painless! big grin

I forget its there sometimes. Get it done! yes

Napalm> It stung, only a little.

Dracos> Hurts for like 3-4 seconds and its done! big grin

DracosGirl
what about the tongue? did that hurt?

Thael
Read my edit ^ wink

T.M
when i first read this i thought it said elbow + tounge ( or tongue as it is more commonly called stick out tongue )

Thael
I know, I misspelled "Tongue"...no expression

a1hsauce
LOL HAHAHAH laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance SHES A SLY ONE

Syren
OMG, the eyebrow on a guy is totally drool worthy droolio

Linkalicious
my brother's girlfriend got her tongue pierced on monday.

The day you get it pierced isn't all that bad. The 2 days after it is supposedly really painful.

SlipknoT
The toung must really hurt

Syren
Do you have any piercings?

shellie
she is a he stick out tongue

a1hsauce
confused embarrasment blink wacko What the f**k? no expression messed huh laughing ohh my

R0B
Wow thats a lot of smilies...

a1hsauce
yes.... yes it is

carnival_junkie
hot.

Clavis
gzz you got both of them pierced in one day jawdrop

a1hsauce
now thats a high tolerance for pain if ive ever heard of one

Clavis
yeah I thought my bellybutton was f ucked.. but RESPECT DARLIN

Nienna
Oh my God Thael that should look so hot droolio

Who is hitting you in the eyebrow? eek!

carnival_junkie
i have a friend who got the nape of their neck pierced, they eyebrow pierced and their tongue pierced on the same day.

i was like "...ew."

a1hsauce
thats gotta hurt. i dont get why people do all that. it looks nice to have certain parts of ur body pierced but it looks a lil wierd when its too much

Thael
Yep, it aches like hell and because the plastic bar is bigger than normal (in case of swelling) I bite into it and my food at the same time. I think its because my mouth can't tell the difference between the bar and food, because they both normally shouldn't be there long.

Custard, soup and Ice Cream for me until next week, please pity me people....look at this face...cry

Thael
If only I done the nape....but....no. no expression

Baby Beast Boy7
tounge has gotta be painfull, same with eyebrow....

Jackie Malfoy
That is one place I want a hole in!It makes me sick thinking about it.JM

JLred
I think peircings are sick...but thats just me.....

Baby Beast Boy7
im thinkin of gettin my chin pierced. my uncle has his chin pierced, so i decided to have mine pierced stick out tongue

Arcane
i didnt catch mine when i talked, only a couple when i ate, but i stuck with the yogurt and icecream

Sex Pistol
when i got the top of my ear done i caught when i closed the car door, and dont ask me how but ripped out, all on the same day i first got it dont, so i went straight back to the place and got it re done the woman who did it said that getting it done twice on the same day will hurt like hell but i didnt care i wanted it done, and since it properly knacked she let me get it done for free.

SlipknoT
I have my lip pierced but I rarely have the ring in

Sex Pistol
I think a ring on the lip would do my head in.

nitro-swicked
the thought of it disgusts me :X

Demarthl
smoking just after you have your tongue peirced will make it take longer to heal = more chance of it being rejected roll eyes (sarcastic) i had them both done the same day, and i went home and repierced my lip cos im stupid like that

Sex Pistol
I wouldnt mind a boyfriend with a pierced tongue. Oooo new realms of pleasure.

nitro-swicked
awe well im gonna have to go and get my tongue peirced stick out tongue

willman
hu cares about ur spasticated tounge?

Demarthl
your mother approved

nitro-swicked
i dont really but im justn chattin sp up stick out tongue

Thael
Want my number? shifty

silver_tears
I want mine done droolio

Thael
It does make you drool a bit actually....no expression

I'm currently existing on cup-a-soup and custard, not all bad though, its worth it. big grin

silver_tears
The hottest thing on a guy is a side lip ring, mhmmmmmm happy

Thael
One of those would probably do my head in. erm

chelsea17
I don't know why but I kinda like the whole boyfriend tongue piercing thing, it's pretty cool. I could do without it, but it's a nice thingwink

Rogue Jedi
me and FJ are gonna have ours done together.

shangheid
My tongue hurts to dunno why..

Thael
Not worried about them getting caught up during a hot and steamy kiss then? erm

MornGlory
I had my tongue pierced for almost 2 years

when I got it pierced it was numb for a whole week - my tongue was purple and blue that week tongue

i read some article that have a pierced tongue or belly button - natural organizms get into the pierced hole - and can lead to heart failure??

It scared me to pieces and so that is why i got rid of my tongue piercing

fterrell
i want to get my tounge peirced im going sunday but im so afraid its going to hurt!

fini
I dont know why you people who get your tongue pierced want PITY afterwards while its healing?!?!???

YEs the swelling is to be bad the first few days, yes you cannot eat solid food for at least a week, yes you are going to bite into it a lot, yes ITS GONNA hurt ( the healing hurts tons more than the actual piercing)

You wanted the piercing, So suck it up and deal with the healing process.
In a 2 weeks or so, you'll wonder why you where whining. Trust me.

Daedalus
Okay, so I couldn't find my old piercing thread, must've been too long ago, anyway, I thought I'd plonk this up here and be subject to the mercy of you guys! wink

Last week I got my Labret done for the first time (stung a wee bit!) and my eyebrow redone.
I'm going to be getting my tongue redone soon, then I think I'm going to call it a day for piercings on my face, my ears, alas, are too small! embarrasment

Rose of Isis
Looking good; that's a nice picture.wink
Can't wait to see your tongue when it's done.
I'm hoping to have mine done myself when I have the money...

...and the courage
eek!

Daedalus
Yep, soup for a week! eek!

You're going to love it... no expression

Eis
I got my tongue pierced yesterday, I want to get a labret piercing though.

Daedalus
Cool, how you finding it?

Rose of Isis
Originally posted by Daedalus
Yep, soup for a week! eek!

You're going to love it... no expression

Mm, yum...no expression

And that's if I make it past the needle.shocking

All I've had pierced so far are my ears.

Daedalus
Ah, thankyou, mods, I must've missed it... embarrasment

Heh, and I misspelled "tongue"...

Daedalus
Originally posted by fini
I dont know why you people who get your tongue pierced want PITY afterwards while its healing?!?!???

YEs the swelling is to be bad the first few days, yes you cannot eat solid food for at least a week, yes you are going to bite into it a lot, yes ITS GONNA hurt ( the healing hurts tons more than the actual piercing)

You wanted the piercing, So suck it up and deal with the healing process.
In a 2 weeks or so, you'll wonder why you where whining. Trust me.

I never saw this one, but I think it deserves a (belated) response.

Okay, I made this thread as a way of telling people that I had my tongue pierced, I was quite pleased with it and made a little joke about it (by asking for "pity"wink, it wasn't actually all that bad, yeah, eating soup was kinda sucky, but I like soup anyway.

I know I wanted it, I dealt with it, and a few months later swallowed the ball-bearing, so I'm going to get it done, probably next week and go through it all again! big grin

Daedalus
Got it done yesterday! Now if I take this out I'll have 2 scars on my tongue... messed

Didn't have it numbed this time around and you're right, it doesn't hurt. Felt odd, actually, a tad sore now, but not as bad as last time!
I can actually eat, right away too, just a little slower... no expression

Will post a picture up later.

ThePittman
I'll just stick with my ear ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.