Darth Maul Vs these 4 marvel characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviejunkie23
Darth maul (with lightsaber)
vs
Daredevil with his standard weapons, elektra with sais, kingpin barefisted, and frank castle with a bowie knife.

There is another post out there and its quite apparent that Darth Maul could beat Elektra.
So this is stepping it up a notch big grin
I still think Maul would take these for out without a sweat all at the same time.

DarkCrawler
Maul hurls his lightsaber around...everybody who come close are cut to pieces...

muffin man
I don't think you picked the best 4 opponents.

moviejunkie23
I don't think you picked the best 4 opponents.

......................................................................................................
of course not i posted this to make a point, not only could maul beat elektra, with his light saber he could beat elektra daredevil kingpin and frank castle.
It woudn't be making a point if i made it darth maul vs spider man silver surfer cyclops and the flame. in wich darth maul would get the living crap beat out of him.

muffin man
just surfer.
maul sucked.

who?-kid
Star Wars characters are overrated, any marvel hero - with the exception of Squirrel Girl - could hand Darth Maul his ass. While reading the newspaper.

K3VIL
Don't underestimate the Force.As Darth Vader said.
Probably you never read a SW comic or you don't know what are capable of SW characters.
Both Jedi and Sith are the stronger human beings in SW Universe, they're the perfect human soldier, in terms of skill and abilities.
Martial Artist, Swordman, Telekinesis, Mind Control, Lightning Bolto projection for the Sith, and peak human if not slightly superhuman stamina and durability.Any Marvel street level hero, like DareDevil, Elektra, BP, and Captain America, would fall against Darth Maul, or Obi-Wan, or Anakyn or Darth Tyranus.The lightsaber will cut them into pieces before they ever known it.The shockwaves the Jedi can project to make and enemy falling or knockback him or the lightinings the Sith can shoot are too much for heroes of that level.If you put someone like Spider-Man the fight is going to be interesting, Spidey would win, but not without troubles, i think that he would have hard time.junkie mention Cyclops and Surfer.The first, in a fight that starts from the range, would wipe out all the Jedi and the Sith with one blast if the use that huge blast he shoot at Onslaught and hit them, the second, is a dumb enemy.
He would win with one hand, he's too much for them.

who?-kid
The Force sucks. There, I said it, sue me smile.

I always considered the Force being rather slow, especially when you're fighting fast and tough guys as let's say Punisher, DD, Wolverine, Captain America... people who react faster (maybe not Punisher) than any Jedi or Sith.

The Force may be all powerful, fair enough, but do not confuse he who uses the Force with the Force itself. It's a gigantic difference !!

K3VIL
You're confusing how much strong can a Force user be and how much can a martial artist hero with no real powers.A single lightining bolt from Darth Maul or Tyranus would wipe out Elektra, the same for Punisher, and DD.I see only Cap with the shield and Wolvie becoming problems for Jedi Knights or Sith.Their reflexes and reaction time are on high level, equal to those of Cap if not superior.You're forgetting that they get trained from childhood to become Jedi Knight.

srankmissingnin
I think you should go down to your comic shop and try to buy the first four issues of Elektra's Marvel Knight run. I doubt it will help though since you are a deluded Star Wars fanboy.

moviejunkie23
hes not being a fan boy. you all are saying that those 4 guys would have better reaction speed than DM? DM has trained just as long as any of them but he also possesses powers to enhance his fighting in combat. Speed strenghth, everything. Not only can he use fore powers like with lighting and force push and all that he uses the force WHILE HE FIGHTS.
Frank castle would be a slug to DM in a fight. Kingpin coudn't get ten feet close to him. DD and elektra are toast as well.
And whats this you said about any marvel character beating DM??? ok i think its safe to say we know who the fan boy is.
I really want to see micro chip fight darth vader
Its sounds like you are being the fan boy here sorry to say srank laughing laughing laughing

srankmissingnin
Says the person who pulls out that Maul has hieghted strength and speed out of the air. Even his comic version (who makes his movie version look like a chump has feats that would make him about equal with Gambit.

Kontraz
obvously you havent read most of maul's comic versions. No, im not talking about episdoe I comics, but the pre-episode I comics where maul went around killing jedi in secrecy.

srankmissingnin
Being on even terms with Gambit is bad, he has blocked machine gun fire with his bo-staff... just most marvel street levels are above him.

moviejunkie23
dude you obviosley just don't like star wars.
yes a person that uses the force can highten their strenghth and speed. Why are you saying thats pulling out of thin air? Thats a common fact about the sith and jedi characters.
You have made up your mind anyway, your not debating with an open mind.
I watched the first five minutes of that elektra movie on yahoo. I also talked to my friend who read a little bit about the "new" elektra. Now i can see why you think she is so ube. I used to read the DD old school comics and in that time she was nothing special. She was just somone with good combat training. She actually died by a real loser though i am sure you know bullseye. So you can see why i didn't think it was any contest.I guess thye have revamped her character into something other then what she was.
its obvios they wanted to do something else with the character.
Now from what i saw of the trailer she has much more of a chance against Maul but you keep acting like maul is some kinda push over.
I think from what i saw of the trailor it would be interestin g to see her and maul in unarmed combat. Maul is also a "tara kasi" master (the equivilent of space karate hehe) so that would be more even if they just did hand to hand. No lightning none of that, just fist to fist.

srankmissingnin
Movie Elektra wont hold a candle to her comic counter part, just like move Blade doesn't and any other movie that has a comic made surrounding it. After seeing the preview you think Elektra has a better chance? I know movies are a much easier medium to express feats then comics but can you really be bought with flashy fight scenes so easily?

I like Star Wars just fine... well the original three anyway. Star Wars characters from EU and the Clone Wars cartoon would wreak any marvel street level; the movies and the comics (I apparently haven't read all of Mauls appearances) are a different story. I have read about 20-30 different Star Wars comics... and after check there is ALOT I haven't read so I wont comment on that any more but the movies is what I have been arguing for the most point anyway and no one is yet to post a point that gives the movie Jedi a shot in the ball park against most Marvel Street Levels.

FrothByte
using the force enables sith and jedi to have limited precognition. which means they see things before they happen, and thus react faster to them. with this in mind, darth maul has extremely faster reflexes to dd,elektra,wolverine,and definitely kingpin.

i would put dm's reflexes on par with spidey, because the force acts like spidey's spider-sense.

srankmissingnin
Spider-man! Maybe on the same level as Mr. X or Pyslocke... but both of them have better telepathy.

who?-kid
When written right, Bullseye is no pushover, far from it. He's fast, dangerous and incredibly deadly.

But I agree that Maul would probably kill Elektra.

laydiiplayette
hrm. In the comic, does he have all of those powers? If you are using the movie versions, then that is unfair because its not a comic. If its in a comic book, then you cannot judge the "reaction times" or "speed" of characters.

MatchesMalone
Darth Maul should be able to take out all four at the same time. He can augment his reflexes and speed to become physically superior to them. Then, he also has slight precognitive abilities and can use the force push to knock a few of them back. Adamantium is not involved in this thread, so there is no question that he can easily cut right through any limbs or weapons of all four competitors. I think any physical attacks either of the four attempt will result in an arm or leg being promptly cut off.

jinzin
okay anyone see the clone wars eps? samual l jackson's character (forgot his name) wipe out an entire robotic invasion army,,,I repeat ARMY. using his lightsaber and the force, (he didn't even have the lightening bolts), I don't think that these four street level characters would have even survived that mess let alone winit. and I don't thinkthey could do a whole lot to maul,,,period. He could knock two of them so far back that they couldn't do anything but wait for their turns while he strangles one with the force as he's electricuting the other at the same time. Give him a real challenge like spidey or wolvie hell even the caps would be better'n this.

Darth Subjekt
I dont think i even need to say who would win.......

Jaster Fett
Maul would kill them all easy, they all don't have any force powers so if i was Maul i would just use force pull and take all there weapons just like vader did on the cloud city to Han Solo and they don't have any weapons and are helpless and thats it but if he fought them without and force powers he would kill them all anyway. I actually laughed when i read that kingpin barefisted LOL he wouldn't even make it within 5 feet before his head was rolling around LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.