What kind of hero are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
If you could chose, what kind of superhero would you be?a superhero with powers like superman, or have none like Batman?

DarkCrawler
Powers.

Dazzler619
Being a hero with powers is a must

Joker1237
I want to be a very RICH hero.
But cause the money is my powers lol.

jenn624
gimmie the superpowers wink

ayjay
powers...duh

crying-freeman
but do you think that it's cooler to win battles with your skills, and some high tec toys?

ayjay
yeeeh..i guess...dat whole....i achieved high skill through training and hard work...but come one....we're all lazy...well i am..and havin superpowers would be way easier....lol

crying-freeman
Well what if you lost your powers, or had to give them up? You would have nothing to fall back on!

pr1983
with powers u can make more of difference. while batman can save one or two people at a time, superman can save hundreds...

crying-freeman
Thats true, but with a hero like Batman there is more of a chance that you can become a real life hero. Were there's just no way any of us can be like superman!

pr1983
but you asked 'if'. this is purely hypothetical...

crying-freeman
Yeah! sorry just got a little carried away there! I just like the whole human thing with heros, i think its a lot cooler. Plus it means alot more when they win, how they did it on there own!

pr1983
thats true in its own way, but thats not to say heroes with powers work less, superman was killed stopping doomsday...

crying-freeman
Do you think a hero with out powers, would be treated differently from ones thats have?

pr1983
most of the time, because heroes without powers can get themselves killed alot easier than heroes with powers... so the public view them differently...

crying-freeman
How about between heros? do you think the guys with powers treat guys without differently?

pr1983
depends on individual i think. i mean superman has enourmous respect for batman, but a lot of heroes wouldn't be as willing to swallow their pride...

crying-freeman
Hey! do you think that, that would be a great story in a comic book? A non superhero who is look down apon by superheros, and the public! kind of like racist thing.

pr1983
well punisher sort of is already... isn't he?

crying-freeman
But without the killing! The heros could say that it's there job, people without pwers sould stick to getting saved! that kind of thing.

pr1983
suppose...

crying-freeman
I think it would be interesting!! like the powers on one side, trying to stop the non powers from being heros! while the non powers are trying to get accpped by everyone, and try to show that people can help themself's and arn't weak.

pr1983
maybe... the triumph of the common man...

crying-freeman
Well its just an idea, so it looks like i'm the only one who thinks not having powers is cool. There must be some else?

pr1983
hey, i'm a huge batman fan, reading comics for years... but if it was me... i'd at least want an ironman-esque sorta thing...

Napalm
Id rather Have skills like batman or punisher

crying-freeman
Well alright! that 2 guys who prefur skill to powers, is there anyone else?

ayjay
i'd prefer powers..like deadpool for example..cos he still trains and developed his fighting skills....but also has powers to help him out...so he can do more damage....ppl like superman...iono..it would be kool...but that much power...i'd probably become a dikhead because of all da power......

crying-freeman
and what to say that with that power you won't turn bad?

pr1983
simple... conscience... although not everyone has it...

absolute power corrupts absolutely... but not in every case...

ayjay
o0o...very philosphical....but yeeh....in any case..i would prefer either superpowers or skills over "weapons" like green lantern and ironman...where their power comes from machines or weaponry

pr1983
definately, that'd be my last choice i suppose... tony doesnt have many skills besides building the suit...

K3VIL
Power plus Trainig= Best hero.
I'd like to have powers like those of Deadpool plus superstrenght around Class 20/35 Tons at max, resistance to injury, leaping abilities(not like those of Hulk)and superhuman reflexes too.Mixed with my Martial Arts training that would made me a trouble for every criminal,
but new of the last hour, my brother says would be better being a supervillain, with powers like those of Graviton.Bah, villains sux, heroes never die ^^.

P.S. Possessing powers like those of Classic Thor would be fun too ^^

DarkCrawler
I would probably take over the world if I would have the powers of Pre-Crisis Superman...no army couldnt stop me...but ruling the whole world would be too much for me. Maybe I would just want an small nation like Dr. Doom has.

Yes, powers would defenitely corrupt me.

crying-freeman
Well thank God you can't have them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.