Im going to make a zombie movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

As We Collapse
true story.

dean7879
good luck

Mane
That's nice. thumb up

Stealth Agent
this a strange thread

slayer
Good Luck AWCsmile

Snipes
im making a movie myself, im gonna plan it out and all, its gonna be a blockbuster............filmed with a $50 videocamera from cashconverter (an australia type of pawn shop)

ive got heaps of fake blood ready( 10 litres of ketchup), now all i need is a story.

As We Collapse
We have cash converters in america too.

Snipes
wow, i didnt know that, i guess you learn something new everyday

Zilverz
where do you live ? ill be a bad ass zombie

Napalm
How is he gonna make a zombie movie? Is it gonna be some crappy home video or something

tabby999
dont use tomatoe sauce, used corn syrup (500 ml) then add a little water to get it to the right thickness. then put in red food dye and a little blue food dye. heaps better than what you have, i made it for my horror movie, its tops and easy to make, just type "making fake blood into google.

slayer
if either of u would like the URl 2 some good websites on how 2 make cool gore jst Pm MEsmile

Stealth Agent
this is a strange thread

MornGlory
good luck with your zombie movie clover

tabby999
nah man, i just use the above mentioned blood plus some actual animal guts. works fine, just have to get actors who'd agree with the use

As We Collapse
thank you thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.