Microsoft Anti-Spyware

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Microsoft have (finally) released their own anti-spyware software, which is freely available from their site. Here's the overviewbig grinownload here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&DisplayLang=en

I would highly recommend you check your system with this, as this program seems to be more accurate than others, and will be regularly updated.

vagaryatwill
Thanks for the link and info. I saw a headline on this today, but didn't get a chance to check it out.

Storm
I' ll make you traumatised for life if my computer crashes stick out tongue

pr1983
about time... thx for the heads up raz

Fire
okie with my not so legal copy of windows I don't think I can download it

Clovie
i'm scared of MS confused (+ what fire said)

Storm
When downloading, click: No, do not validate Windows at this time, but take me to the download. It should work fine without the validating.

Fire
works fine

pr1983
just ran it, have to say its quite good, found stuff my other progs didn't...

Raz
Please trumatise me anyway wink

Storm
Now where did I put that picture of Fire naked?

Raz
good god shock

Fire
HEY :P

Silver Stardust
Haha laughing out loud

You know they say "Microsoft Works" is an oxymoron...

I dunno if I'll check out MS's anti-spyware program, I'm happy with what I've got already.

MornGlory
ok i might download this sometime

Raz
It wasn't actually created by Microsoft, but a company they bought out recenty. They just relabeled it "Microsoft Spyware".

And from what I've read, it finds more spyware than Spybot and Ad-aware combined.

pr1983
it did the job for me...

caught shit i thought i deleted months ago...

Silver Stardust
Really? Well, Spybot always froze up on me, but Ad-aware works fine...

Hell, maybe I'll give it a look.

eleveninches
i like the spybot software. it gets rid of most spyware

Storm
Microsoft Anti-Spyware is pretty decent. No complaints so far.

Maverick2364
Bump, finally found this today lol. I was pissed when my trial to Giant AntiSpyware ended a few months ago. Now a friend has told me about this and it turns out Microsoft bought out Giant so I can use it for freebig grin

Now if only there was spyware designed for macs, then I'd be VERY happy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.