Cellphone ringtones and games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I just got my new cell phone, and T-Mobile has "T-Zones" as the internet, now when I connect, everything works that I click, except for "Games & Promotions", and on the internet on my computer, I get these adventure games and such, but all I want are puzzle games, like Tetris, Bejeweled, etc. So if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I'd also like to know if anybody knows any websites with free ringtones, because the ones for purchase on t-zones aren't very great, thanks.

SlipknoT
I have a duality ring tone rock

BlackC@t
I downloaded two ringtones:

'Vindicated' and 'Hero' rock

Shaolin Monk
well if its like Verizon, they might throw some free promo's into the "t-zone" or whatever you called it (it's called "get it now" on verizon)

but the free tones usually blow, or they are of crappy theme songs from crappy movies...there are ways to get free ringtones from the places you are sposed to pay, but I dunno if i can post that here?

shoot me an email at: [email protected] and i'll explain it if ya want

BlackC@t
My ringtones costed like $1.50 or something...

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post that site on here.

JToTheP
Yeah I know, and I only got 1 free off a website, and that is alright, but everything sounds only moderate, or the beat repeats. The games I can't find anything with though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.