What if people are flamming members in PMs'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Do mods have a way of knowing if it's going on?

fruits
well, i guess if it was happening to you you'd just have to report it. then they'd check it out. but if it was happening to you and u didnt do nething about it, i dont think they'd have ne way of knowing

Cinemaddiction
Raz may be able to, but forward it to one of us, nonetheless.

furryman
you can talk about people privately, behind their back, as much as you want roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
Is this a hypothetical, BC? If you're implying you're being harassed via PM, we can do something about it. This, from the "Courtesy" heading of the forum rules and guidelines.

That's not what's in question here.

BackFire
If you're being harrased via PM contact one of the global mods (or Raz preferablly) and let them know.

Darth Revan
Forum admins on most places can read PMs... But I'm guessing with so many members, Raz doesn't sort through all the PMs on a regular basis. erm

Tptmanno1
only when he's bored...

BadKitty
actually raz has mentioned before he can't read our pm's,they are totally private.

also BC I believe if you put someone on ignore they can no longer pm you...I think that would be a good start. but you should contact a global none the less.

if you feel you are being harassed on the boards be sure to report the abuse and it will be dealt with.

Raz
Yup, what BK said is correct. There is no way to tell if someone reporting harassment is telling the truth.

The best solution for everybody would be to add the person to your ignore list.

Clovie
i don't follow confused

WindDancer
I'm just going to suggest the same thing. Put the person on ignore. And also contact a mod and let other members (you trust) what is happening. Also if you feel a person is trolling you don't reply to them. Because that's what they want your attention to either flame you or harass you. Just play it safe....use the ignore option.

dave123
unless they got a webcam, and showed you first hand them click on a PM and going into the folderninja

and I reckon Raz COULD gain access to our PM's if he HAD to, but I don't think he has access as simple as "click and read" smile

Clovie
i think he would have to change passwords to do that confused

The Inkeeper
Screenshot
or you could just sign into the account happy

Napalm
Raz can read my private messages!

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, Napalm. So, you know that one P.M. where I suggested you go impregnate a sea cow to help procreate the species? It was a joke. yes

Take note, Raz.

Napalm
Sea Cows are sexy shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.