Silver Surfer vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut dont have any powers Surfer can absorb unlike the Hulk. So who do you guys think will win this brawl?

talon00x
what is considered a win?

snoopdogg
Good point. Lets say in this instance they are teleported into a giant inescapable arena and whoever goes unconcious first wins.

Imperial_Samura
Hmm, both pretty tough. It would be hard to knock out either, though in the end I would go with the Surfer, his agility would certainly be of assistance.

talon00x
first to go unconcious first huh? well then you already know my answere, being juggernaut cannot be knocked out no matter the force being put against him, he will continue to stand. No matter how long silver beats on him and shoots him, its useless. (if he does fall he will get right back up)

(ive personaly believed that a winner is the one that can walk away, unharmed) devil

For those of you who know me, you already know what im about to put,

NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT devil

(well nothing physical)

KillAll
actually surfer might be able to absorb the mystical energies... i dunno if he could or not.

his powers are "science" based. even galactus himself has admitted to not liking magics cause his powers didnt function properly against it.

if this is a timed battle i'd go with surfer. just because hes so much faster.

ayjay
i dunno....i thought jugz could be knocked out....just not permanently

KillAll
doubt it... never been shown to be able to before.

long pig
in your scenario...its a stalemate. SS would spend his time trying not to be hit by jugs...jug would be knocked around and be annoyed cuz SS is too fast to get at....theyd both get bored and play halo2 on xbox live

KillAll
^^^^^^^^ lol, but i betcha juggs would sneak in a sucker punch if he lost at any game...

but thats good enough for me... what you wrote above.

MatchesMalone
Who here plays halo 2 on x box live?

Mainstream
I don't own an Xbox...my brother does and rented that game. He loved it! buuuuuuut what he hell does this have to do with the fight?

norrin radd

who?-kid
I think it would be a boring fight. Juggernaut is too slow, and I doubt Surfer can hurt Juggernaut.

KillAll
juggernauts been said to be fast for his size (in continuity) but nothing like the surfer.

talon00x
im sure it would just grow back

like all his skin and organs did.

Draco69
There's WAY too many Juggernaut threads! miffed

supremthor
i play halo 2 on xbox live

MatchesMalone
Hey, everybody that plays Halo 2 on Xbox live, leave your Gamertag on this thread. Also, make sure you give an opinion on this thread so we are still staying on topic. I would leave a message on the video game section, but I don't want to play with those losers. I only play with my boys on the vs. threads, baby. As far as the fight goes, I am going with Surfer on a ringout or a stalemate.

talon00x
It would be a stalemate ss isnt stupid enought to get close to him, and juggernaut will take everything without a scratch, over all it would be pretty lame unless juggernaut does some trash talking to keep it atleast funny yawn

talon00x
Shut your mouth!!! giljotiini

j/k goof

supremthor
xbox live Gamertag: supremfire

I dont see a winner.SS cant hurt juggs & juggs cant catch Ss

long pig
GT "bussincaps"...and yeah what i said beforestalemate....im gonna take some yall mofos out! "gets the sword ready" ohh yeeeeeeeee

norrin radd
still think ss could transform juggernaaugh in a statue

lightaxe
gamertag: lightaxe

this would be a never ending battle right?

norrin radd
no, in my opinion surfer would not have many troubles destroying juggernaugh

KillAll
destroying juggs... now you are just being unreasonable... half the juggernaut "fanboys" said surfer has a speed advantage at the least, but no trouble whatsoever... whatever mr. norrin radd... your arguements are moot in surfer threads anyway because you are obviously biased. you should have your name changed... like i did.

norrin radd

KillAll
how is he on the same level as hulk, or thor?? lol, the same way he could be on the same level of silver surfer. the only thing that even remotely gives ss an advantage is speed.

Maelstrom
Surfer is not a cosmic being, not even close. He was given a small amount of power to perform the function of finding planets with energy. It is a cosmic power but that's all. I do think he is one of the toughest of marvel guys but still, that's all.
Juggernaut would get wiped. Surfer can travel at faster than the speed of light. He could take Juggs. on a little ride outside of the Universe where the physcial laws don't apply and that would be the end of him.

Dark_Juggernaut
Ok that's the dumbest answer I've ever read in my life. "Outside the universe"? Gimme a break, if your talking other dimensions, I'm no expert on SS but I don't think he can drag people into other dimensions, and I DO know Juggernaut CAN use dimensional travel, so that's not an issue. You can't simply fly through space till the laws of physics no longer apply, that's just silly. Finally, even if you COULD just be dragged far enough into space where the laws of physics suddenly no longer apply, how do you think that would effect SS? I hope that's a huge joke cause all it does is make me laugh.

Alpha Centauri
"It would be a stalemate ss isnt stupid enought to get close to him"

Surfer could quite easily let Juggernaut land blow after blow. It isn't doing anything to him.

-AC

Maelstrom
I think Surfer can disolve the magic shield and break Cain's back. It'd be a good 100 class fight but that is Surfer's low level and Cain is at his top.

Quick Freeze
surfer can manipulate matter itself
you cant defeat someone like that with brute force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.