Can't Switch Between Forum Pages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KPrince
Hi, I'm having problems with the pages in forums. Whenever I go in a forum with more than one page, I can't move to the final page of that forum. There seems to be no link on the little < > triangles that indicate the next page. The only time I get to the final page is when I post. This gets pretty frustrating after a while. Could you help please? I would really appreciate any info you can give me.

yerssot
I believe this happened to a few when they were in a huge thread... think there was a solution but don't know it anymore

Raz
Could you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

KPrince
Well I'm not sure how to post a screen shot, but it is the two yellow triangles at the bottom right of the last post. They're supposed to be links to the next page. The yellow triangles are positioned like this: < >

yerssot
look at your keyboard, it has a button somewhere saying "print screen" or "prt scr" or something. hit that and then open paint and paste there

(just remember to save as jpg)

dave123
here

yerssot
you also have them available in azerty and with the euro-symbol?

KPrince
This is the image here: on the left side is the number of pages, 13 in all (sorry it's cut off); and on the right is the icon for switching between pages. The only time I can move to the last page of the forum is when I post.

yerssot
is it a Note?

Raz
I would recommend getting a better browser: http://www.getfirefox.com/

dave123
try this ISP

KPrince
A note? I don't know what you mean. I use Window XP, and Internet Explorer.

A4E
note like... a sticky... u know no matter if ppl post or not it will stilll b in the top erm

Raz
Use Firefox, IE is useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.