bizzarro vs. grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
niether one of them have normal human intelligence, but both are strong as hell. who would win?

Tron
I am vote for Bizarro, just because.

Bizarro! BIZARRO!!

Mainstream
Me am voting for Bizarro as well.

psycho gundam
bump

Enyalus
Bizarro in a very, very one-sided stomp.

guy222
Didn't they just fight

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't they just fight
You should know. uhuh

jalek moye
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't they just fight
yea i have the comic

Galan007
Current vs. current? Yeah, Bizarro obviously stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
smile Wipe that smirk off your face. uhuh

Enyalus
Wipe that smirk off your face. uhuh

smart

whistle

jalek moye
they fought earlier this year

they didn't finish because they ended up laughing and getting hot dogs together

but Bizzaro was holding back and grundy still barly hurt him

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by jalek moye
they fought earlier this year

they didn't finish because they ended up laughing and getting hot dogs together

but Bizzaro was holding back and grundy still barly hurt him

I actually thought that was a really cool story. I am hoping they have a mini-series with those two.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I actually thought that was a really cool story. I am hoping they have a mini-series with those two.
yea liked it, i'm liking every issue of Grundys series

just saying grundy wasnt really able to hurt a holding back Bizzaro

Enyalus
And as you pointed out...it was in a Grundy book.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
And as you pointed out...it was in a Grundy book.
yup which showcases even more that he'll lose. since he cant do well in his own book

Wei Phoenix
yea liked it, i'm liking every issue of Grundys series

just saying grundy wasnt really able to hurt a holding back Bizzaro

Can you really hold back your durability?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Can you really hold back your durability?
no but you can let them hit you and not fight back. thats what i'm saying he couldnt do anything to one who didn't want to fight,

-K-M-
Kind of silly if Grundy couldn't do much to Bizzaro as he has frequently gone against Superman and more then held his own. Even recently Superman and Green Lantern (Alan) had to work together to take him down. I havn't read all of the Grundy mini so can't fully comment on it (read the Poison Ivy fight), but then again Grundy is all over the map powerwise

psycho gundam
grundy had super-speed when he fought superman, he then lost it when fighting bizarro since superman's ability to grant speed to his foes was reversed.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
grundy had super-speed when he fought superman, he then lost it when fighting bizarro since superman's ability to grant speed to his foes was reversed.

Errrr? Is that from the Grundy mini again? confused

psycho gundam
nah, it's just the power superman has to speed up characters so that they can compete with him, grundy instead slows you down.

how else do you explain the far slower grundy ever laying a hand on superman?

jalek moye
nah, it's just the power superman has to speed up characters so that they can compete with him, grundy instead slows you down. u mean Bizzaro?

psycho gundam
facepalm nevermind

yeah, bizarro

-K-M-
how else do you explain the far slower grundy ever laying a hand on superman?

Gotcha your above post was opinion, but he does it due to his mystical reflexes/sense as noted

psycho gundam
heh

jasofisc
what happened in the grundy mini??

jasofisc
so no grundy respect thread that's sad i was looking for one to look at grundy's feats before i gave my opinion and couldn't find one. sad day

jalek moye
Originally posted by jasofisc
what happened in the grundy mini??
they fought and grundy couldnt really hurt him, then they stopped and got hot dogs

-K-M-
Ive only read a few of the issues (1 and 3) from the mini, but Grundy was showing to be a match for Etrigan so why he would he do nothing to Bizarro is beyond me. Especially since he has defeated Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well power wise, Grundy is all over the place, with each resurrection etc.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jasofisc
so no grundy respect thread that's sad i was looking for one to look at grundy's feats before i gave my opinion and couldn't find one. sad day

Was actually going to do one, as I pretty much have read all his apperances, but I have another character lined up for a new respect thread shifty

jalek moye
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ive only read a few of the issues (1 and 3) from the mini, but Grundy was showing to be a match for Etrigan so why he would he do nothing to Bizarro is beyond me. Especially since he has defeated Superman.
he hit him in the ears and Bizzaro felt it but smiled as soon as he hit then ground

-K-M-
he hit him in the ears and Bizzaro felt it but smiled as soon as he hit then ground

Then calling shenanigans then as even that Grundy from the same mini was rocking Etrigan.

jalek moye
Then calling shenanigans then as even that Grundy from the same mini was rocking Etrigan.

like he was knocking him around but Bizzaro was fine. it was a interesting story because it started because Bizzaro hugged him

Charmander
Etrigan doesn't have the greatest durability...

Or at least, he's very inconsistent.

I mean, in BOD he got his ass kicked by Batman, and prior to that, he was somewhat able to fight WW, and many years before that, WW was nothing to him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Charmander
Etrigan doesn't have the greatest durability...

Or at least, he's very inconsistent.

I mean, in BOD he got his ass kicked by Batman, and prior to that, he was somewhat able to fight WW, and many years before that, WW was nothing to him.

He does, but Batman is the exception as he has beaten Grundy, Aquaman, etc. That's Bats for ya.....he had a burito

Charmander
He does, but Batman is the exception as he has beaten Grundy, Aquaman, etc. That's Bats for ya.....he had a burito All things considered, he's not the most consistent.

And Batman is awesome, but he also got handled by WW (Etrigan)...

-K-M-
Originally posted by Charmander
All things considered, he's not the most consistent.

And Batman is awesome, but he also got handled by WW (Etrigan)...

Yeah I agree with that.

damn right he is awesome, Batman has matched WW before

Charmander
Yeah I agree with that.

damn right he is awesome, Batman has matched WW before
Holding back as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.