Doink the Clown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
This is a thread for you Pro-wrestling fans out there. Tonight my school hosted Portland Pro-Wrestling and it was the funniest shit I'd ever seen. 1st of all, there was a midget match laughing (no explanation needed). Second of all, there was this one guy who wants to be a high flier but failed successfuly at it. He looked like a 6' Chris Anderson of the Denver Nuggets (kind of like Sum 41's singer for those who don't know CA). He twice went for a moonassault of the middle ropes but his feet slipped. He fell down both times and with his feet all tangled in the ropes, he slammed his head on the ring so ****ing hard. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a concusion but it was so funny to watch. The whole audience laughed their asses off at him laughing. Finally, the main event featured Matt Bourne (the original Doink the Clown). It was really quite sad. He now is fat, wrestles in jeans, has a beared, and yet still wears the clown make-up on his face above the beared. It was entertaining to watch him though. Its not everyday when you see a guy dressed like that whipping an Indian with his leather belt and screaming "Jesus Christ" when the ref wasn't listening to him.

DeNiro
I dont know if this has ne thing to do with what u ust said but i was driving to chicago yesterday and i was on this high express way type deal with a stop light. so im stopped and looking down into these yards and there is two lines of kids about 15 in a line. and then all i see next is two kids one from each line run full speed at each other and the other kid slammed the shit of him. it was so funny and they were video recording it im like god if that is there idea of fun thats sad stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
http://www.wildsamoan.com/pic-lib/trpres.gif confused

eleveninches
whatever happened to kamala???

SlipknoT
where's his pet midget?

wuTa
this some funny sh*t laughing

wrestlingkane13
doink the clown was the funniest wrestler ever i loved his partner dink i would like to see a picture of him

04wayne
He is a C*nt

forumcrew
im gonna give you the bennifit of the doubt that you just hadnt read or seen the fact they they said stop making new wrestling threads or bringing back old ones.. for wrestling discussion use this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t316022.html

Myth
forumcrew - This thread is over a year old. wink

Miss_Faye
whoa a year old....

forumcrew
Originally posted by Myth
forumcrew - This thread is over a year old. wink

which is why i said "or bringing back old ones"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.