The End of Times Should Have Already Occured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnival_junkie

DirectorFitz
Jesus stated that the hour/day/year is unknown when He returns. Jesus didn't say directly that His return would happen in His Disciples lifetime. He said that His return is imminent. I think that His return could be in our lifetime. The birth pains He talked about at the end times are fastly growing. Famines, earthquakes in places they usually aren't, wars and rumors of wars.

DirectorFitz
The main thought of every Christian should be is that they are waiting for Christ's return in their lifetime.

finti
that would be a selfish act toward the coming generation

MornGlory
please dont talke about the end of times - that stuff scares me

Phoenix
But for them to live to see his return, they could be 'dead' - when a christian dies they believe they will live again in heaven, and that Christ has granted them eternal life. How do you know that he meant corporeal, mortal life?

carnival_junkie
...then dont read the thread.
i mean, plus, you'll be dead and gone by the time it "happens."

Bardock42
I think the quote " some of you will not taste death" implies that tzhey didn'T die regardless of ressurection and what other pagan BS

Killua
I wonder when the European Union will be led by 666 , it shouldnt be long by now should it ? , after all , many signs have already occured , Israel has been back for a little while already and natural disasters are everywhere nowadays ! , when will 666 be comeing to ''save'' the world , and when will we all have to wear that sign on our head or forehand .

Personally i think that it will all happen soon .

carnival_junkie
Eh, well if it does I'll be on my knees repenting.

Dont you think it'll be awsome though? To die in the apocolypse? I'm sure like all the other people in the afterlife are like "yeah how'd you die?"
"car crash, you?"
"fell down some stairs."
"oh."

"YEAH!? Well I died in the fu.cking APOCOLYPSE baby!"

MC John 117
Armaggeddon is a place.

finti
yeah my neighbors back yard

MC John 117
laughing out loud
No really, it is.

MC Mike
Wait wait wait - you're trying to point out inconsistencies... in the Bible!?! Dude - every sentence there is an inconsistence!

darktim1
Um we are living in the end times it says in the bible that their would be signs in the sun moon and stars and that the seas and the waves would be roaring and their would be earthquakes in diverse places and in the middle east their is a place called Megiddo that is where Armageddon will take place when kings of east march across ufraties river and third of the world will die right now they are making computer chips to place in your hands well in the bible during tribulation period you won't be able to buy or sell without that mark of the beast which will send a person to hell forever. Also there is nuclear weapons build up and the last sign before Jesus comes would be terrorism and won't stop till Jesus comes back at the battle of Armageddon so be ready or face great white throne judgement that is to come when god judges the nations.

MC John 117
Uh....okay....I'd rather NOT believe that. :smile:

DuronKiller
thats an interpretation.... could you qoute the chapters and verses where youre interpreting this from....?

DuronKiller
there is at least another interpretation saying that america is evil country thats controlled by the devil so... please give some further explanations here and tell us where you got this idea from or who told you that it would be right the way you told us.... confused
thanks

Mane
That's ridiculous. You just try to find evey way possible to bash Christianity, even if you don't have any decent evidence.

mr.smiley
in one gnostic test the discipiles ask jesus when the end is coming and he tells them that it has already came but they do not realize it

mr.smiley
i've herd there working on chips to put in your brain,hand,etc.
i've herd it for at least five years now.i've never seen in the bible were it says COMPUTER CHIP.everything is speculation.

finti
what evidence do I need to think it is a selfish act toward the comming generation. And as for christianity and the whole divine aspect of it it aint my task to bring in evidence of the what I believe to be non existence. I can just say it doesnt exist then it would be up to the believers to prove otherwise

frodo34x
Idiots. The end of the world will happen on the 30th of October, 1988.

42Bardock
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

MC John 117
NO!
Wait....YES!
NOW THE CRAPPY STAR WARS PREQUELS WON'T GET MADE! Happy Dance

darktim1
okay for all who wated to know where got versers from.Okay Mark of the beast that said where you can't or sell without a mark is from Revelelation 13:16 and 18) Alright that one and just heard today from one of gods prophets on Benny show that their are going to be earth quakes in Switzerland and europe making ifal tower collapse he had visions from god and thats the truthhe even saw world trade center fall before 2001.

finti
ok, goonie goo goo

ragesRemorse
heres a secret...WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE END TIMES! STOP WISHING FOR THE END OF THE WORLD and just kill yourself. Listen, untill people start dissapearing, water starts boiling, giant holes in the Earth open up encompassing cities, a one world bank comes to order, and someone asks you to put a chip or a mark some where in or on your body to renounce christ, you should know that we are not living in the end times.

you know how i figured this shit out? REad the Bible. can we all rest a little easier tonight now? Sorry for the rant, but this end of the world shit is pissing me off. We will kill ourselves with bombs or diseases before the end tems happen. shit is jot that bad people.

Jackie Malfoy
A friend once told me that if you go to the end of the bible it will say what will happen and that is when we will know it is the end of the world.and for what she told me I don't think it had happen yet or will for a while.JM

DirectorFitz
The only way it "sort of" gives us that message nowadays is because Everything, the birth pains and such, are occuring more frequently in these times....but, as Christians, we should not get obsessed with the End Times, we must do our job...preach the gospel, that is why we're here. And it will pay in the End.

finti
so in other words talk about the insane is your job then

42Bardock
no being insane,
JM read The Bible or don'T talk aboot it.

ushomefree
Okay....

The end of the world will commence in this fashion.

The Rapture will occure at an unknown time. Many people have tried to pinpoint the precise time of the event, but ALL have failed.

The Rapture will gather all of God's children (believers in Jesus Christ), and the rest will be left on earth to suffer the Great Tribulation!

The Great Tribulation will commence once the Anti-Christ makes a covenent with Israel; which could happen a week or year after the Rapture... no one knows?

Once the covenant with Israel is confirmed, mankind (or evil types) left on earth will have 7 years until the end.

The Anti-Christ will bring forth answers to world economy, disease and war! In other words, the Anti-Christ will be widely liked and respected. God will remove Satan from the Heavens for ever, causing great wrath and anger on his part. At this time, the Anti-Christ will break the peace covenant with Israel after 3 1/2 years, and punish the world! The Anti-Christ will claim to be God and perform many miracles and wonders to decieve the masses.

During the Great Tribulation, you can still be SAVED! Repent and die in Jesus Christ's name. You see, during the Great Tribulation, the Anit-Christ and his one world government will kill Christians. A tactic he will us, (other that miracles and wonders), is to implement the number 666 (mark of the beast). The number (which many agree will be a bar code of some type) will allow persons to buy and sell goods. Without it, you will starve, unless you have connections in the black market. Needless to say, failing to receive the mark will result in death. So, you can imagine people choosing this over God. People will be scared, and honestly believe that the Anit-Christ is God.

Giving in to the mark of the beast will determine your future: Heaven or Hell? One must remain strong! Choosing food over your creator (which can save your soul) or any other goods is grave. Once you give in to the mark, there is no turning back!

As for me, I'd rather die in the Lord's name: Jesus Christ! Amen! For only He can save your soul and make way for eternal life. So, cut my head off and spit on my face.

In the end, (not that we will, for we will be wise and fully understanding) we will have the last laugh!

finti
dont need to have my soul saved, and a tempting offer you propose at the end there

debbiejo
Hi, I'm new here, and I've studied many of the different religions on the "End Times and the Mark of the Beast" Don't we all find that all so fastenatiog? I do. But I came to the conclusion that it won't be a chip or a tatto, because scripture says it ALSO has to do with worship, and it is some so deceitful that "even if it were possible it would fool the elect" Well, the whole world knows about the chip thing. I think that's just a cover up for what it really is. You know, lead everyone thinking in o ne direction while doing your own work in another. Like politics kind of.

deb

Tex
There is no "End of Times", billions of years from now the sun will eventually exhaust itself, implode and then explode destroying most of the galaxy in its wake.

Of course by then the Earth will been a cold dead ball of rock anyways. smile

debbiejo
I think I've heard this before. Hava you been watching the science channel????i

debbiejo
Sorry I think that last note was too short. What I meant to say was.
You can't believe everything you hear. Rome fooled everbody, the greeks too, the french revelalution did and do you think we are amune?
Is the Gov. always our friend, the FDA? I think not. That's why God gave us a brain. We are able to really figure things out for ourselves.
If youre getting all your info from tv. Don't believe it. Check it out for yourself. I love he science, history and info channels, but I alwys check out the facts. "Just the facts mam, just the facts" There is something special about eternity. Can you guess what it is?? You don't get another chance.

I would rather live believing in God and find out I'm wrong
Than not believing and find out I'm wrong.

Not to be too serious, but this is eternity you know.

see ya
deb

finti
just as it is with the bible

shanahill
Hello all I don't even now if this will post or I dont' even know how to use a computer but I would like to say. In reguards that the end times should have already happened. Before Jesus was born and died and rose agian people did not go to heaven. Because no one can get to the father except through Jesus Christ so they knew death. When Jesus died and rose agian he became the first christian and he held the keys to heaven and to hell and he went and took those in the waiting place to heaven he also preached the Gospel in hell at that time because all the nations must know the Gospel. So the disciples standing before him did not taste death for they knew the one The christ. Jesus at the time of his days on earth did not now the time of his return He tells them right there that no angel nor even the son knows the hour or the day. So hes not saying one thing then another he really did not know the hour or the day. But he did know that he is the resurection and the life and after he died and rose agian they would not taste death for there was no death after that. Death were is your sting you have none. So in that sence no christains die for they are alive in Christ. Christ is the right hand of the father he is the way the truth and the life and no one can come to the father except through him. At the last super he says to them I am the father and the father is me they are one in the same he had to save his people. This Generation will not pass away because Jesus died so that we would have life.

FeceMan
All this talk about living to see the Second Coming? That's what the whole 'eternal life' bit is about.

vicki horvath
[ Gods time is not human time, what seems like a thousand years here may be a few days in Heaven. I believe he is talking about the second death, whenwe are all called to judgement, not bodily death. Jesus was God in human form, his body died , his spirit is still omnipresent. When Jesus died it was the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the new! Anyone on Earth who has received THE HOLY GHOST are considered Jesus' Apostles. I will look up Bible quotes to that effect and post them. The signs of the end times are in progress now, how long they will go on, only Jesus knows. In Germany, they have already started paying for merchandise just by having their hand scanned. Many are called, few are chosen, I believe he still has many to call and choose! It is not His desire for any to perish!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.