Dr. Strange vs. Dr. Doom vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
A mystical, trippy battle. Occurs in a normal city, so which of these three would ultimately triumph?

Tron
This makes me wonder if Ghost Rider's penance stare would work on Doom, or if Doom , just laugh in his face at his pitiful attempt, lol.

Mainstream
I think it'll be out of Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider...but I believe GR takes it.

Tron
Probably, but I'd never count Doom out of a fight, epecially against the other two.

muffin man
doc strange would annihulate doom and then ghost rider would come along and drain his soul.

MornGlory
batman

crazyspinz
doom wins via HES FRIKIN DOOM!

hes way to smart for the other two, and he can handle mutch more power than strange and GR combine

guy222
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
A mystical, trippy battle. Occurs in a normal city, so which of these three would ultimately triumph?

Zarathos>DocStrange>Dr.Doom

StarsNeverFall7
Doom handle more than Strange? Is that why Doom is standing 2nd in line waiting for Strange to get ousted so he can take his place? It comes to Strange and GR, and well if GR can lock in the stare we'll hes already knocked Strange out from it once before.

RisingStorm
Doom thumping Strange? HAHAHA. Yeah right. This is all about Dr. Strange vs. Ghost Rider. So what if he's smart, there's no preparation, right? Doom is a mere human sheathed in metals. Strange fought beings beyond his comprehension.

Strange>Doom

qqqqqqq
strange wins.

Ouallada
GR should not be beating Strange in any kind of fight, even though it already happened recently. And Doom, while respectable in his own right, has nothing on Strange. Strange is more latently powerful, and is better with prep. Strange ftw 10/10.

King Kandy
Strange could call on some of his benefactors, he would thrash the other two with prep.

guy222
Originally posted by Ouallada
GR should not be beating Strange in any kind of fight, even though it already happened recently. And Doom, while respectable in his own right, has nothing on Strange. Strange is more latently powerful, and is better with prep. Strange ftw 10/10.

But he did

Strange w/silly tricks ain't ****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.